Platinum # on trophy log page

snakebit10

Yep, I'd much prefer it this way too. More generally, I think the numbers it shows you should be out of whatever category of trophies you're currently viewing, rather than out of all your trophies. So if you're looking only at your Ultra Rare gold trophies, then the first ultra rare gold trophy is #1, the next one is #2, and so on.

I believe there are 50 per page -- you'd have 4 pages, with 9 being on page 4. With that stated, I count down or up -- simple.

I know what you are saying but I just think it would be more convenient if they were #. I could name my first 20 or so platinum's off the top of my head but it is the middle of the pack ones I don't want to have to count to every time I want to know a specific # of. Especially the ones after #100.

Just thought it was a good idea.

• Like 1

Not that I have enough platinums to really been bothered by this, I think it's a good idea.  The more statistical and info on my trophy lists, the merrier.  I'm interested in stats like this and I do agree it would easier than counting manually.  If I ever get to 50 platinums, it would be lame to try and count up to #30 for example.  I can imagine this would be more helpful for those with 50+ or even 200+ platinums as well.