Trophy impressions?

GumiDeLaGumi

Great. How long is it?

From what I remember the base main game is around 20(averaged) hours. This is a regular playthrough, no stars no hints no guides a secret here and there nothing else. Now 100% completion of the main game will add more hours to that, and the PS4 version has the DLC that was released already built in adding an extra 10(again just a simple playthrough). 

Now that time can go up if you're a caveman or down if you play puzzle games and/or a genius. It personally took me about 25 hours to complete it because I really enjoyed the world and took my sweet time with it, and the DLC is great too. One thing I highly recommend is to completely ignore any stars and secret easter egg hunting as that will only frustrate you. You will have to use mechanics you don't even know about yet to get stars in the first few levels or completely break the level/puzzle to get the star(this is intended and why it seems like some are impossible, you feel like you're trying to use a glitch or break the rules). Even with a guide some of the stars are a pain to get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...