Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Welp, I'm down to the level grind in Noire, so I should be getting the plat rank very soon. :)

EDIT: I just realized that once I get Noire's plat, I'll be in first place for the ULTRAFan spot for a long, long while since none of the ULTRAFans currently have both the VII and Blanc plats. :awesome:

EDIT2: At least once Blanc + Neptune gets an English release, anyway. :|

Edited by Walter-kun

Welp, I'm down to the level grind in Noire, so I should be getting the plat rank very soon. :)

EDIT: I just realized that once I get Noire's plat, I'll be in first place for the ULTRAFan spot for a long, long while since none of the ULTRAFans currently have both the VII and Blanc plats. :awesome:

EDIT2: At least once Blanc + Neptune gets an English release, anyway. :|

I only would get Ultra Fan if i could get myself to play and plat the Noire game. Every other Neptunia plat i will get for sure.

It isn't quite as bad as it seems. It's fairly easy to get into the lily rank grinding since it's simplistic in nature. Hell, I might actually make bladesoframen's hypothetical plat time of 55 hours given that I'm 51 hours in and I have 105 repititions of False Noire to go for the plat.

EDIT: Also, I got it in 53 hours and 36 minutes. I wasn't even particularly rushing it. :P

Edited by Walter-kun

Just a quick question: as far as claiming ULTRAFan spots goes once VII is released, are we ordering it by who got their first VII plat first or by who posts about it first once it's eligible?

Please upgrade me to ULTRAfan please. I should have posted when I got the HDN victory :platinum: but oh well.

Well, you'd be behind me in a couple weeks anyway since I have the VII plat, so it doesn't matter much anyway. :P

In PP, does anyone know what day do you have to move to a different country, to get enough shares to win?

I would like to know, because I would like to the work event, without the having to worry about winning the game.

Oh God, I am having flashbacks

I can't wait to done with Noire.

Edited by WulfPack3

Just got my Hyperdevotion Noire plat. I'm an ULTRAFan now. :D

Please upgrade me to ULTRAfan please. I should have posted when I got the HDN victory :platinum: but oh well.

Updated both. Congrats!

Just a quick question: as far as claiming ULTRAFan spots goes once VII is released, are we ordering it by who got their first VII plat first or by who posts about it first once it's eligible?

I'll probably check each ultra fan's profile, and sort by last eligible nep plat earn date. 

Time to up my plat count by 2.

Plat

Neptunia Rebirth 2 and 3

I would again like a comment by Vert if possible but if it's too much work or whatever i gladly will accept a Neptune comment aswell.

And now the wait until i got VII in my hands begins.

Plat

Neptunia Rebirth 2 and 3

I would again like a comment by Vert if possible but if it's too much work or whatever i gladly will accept a Neptune comment aswell.

If anything, that'd be less work on Neptune. She'd probably be glad to pass it off to Vert for once. :P

• Like 1

Plat

Neptunia Rebirth 2 and 3

Vert only rewards those who reach her standard :awesome: One more to attain Ultra status!

Edited by Zone Hunter

Finally did it, got my last plat to become the 14th ULTRAfan ^^

The last one I was missing was the original Hyperdimension Neptunia, gotta say I'm glad I didn't discover the serie with that game, The controls and gameplay were so awkward!

Now I'm ready for Megadimension VII, bring it on!

• Like 1

The last one I was missing was the original Hyperdimension Neptunia, gotta say I'm glad I didn't discover the serie with that game, The controls and gameplay were so awkward!

I actually did discover the series with that game. I was demented enough to like it at the time, but after playing the far superior every other game in the series, I kinda hate it. :P

I want to join too! Here are the games I've platinumed so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

This makes me a MEGAfan!

• Like 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia

This makes me a MEGAfan!

woohoo, another one with first post in the HDN thread!

Well done! Hopefully you're ready to play VII to keep your plat status ^^

Added to the list. Welcome to PSNP! :D

Hyperdimension Neptunia

This makes me a MEGAfan!

Yay, I am happy that you finally joined PSNProfiles, I been trying to convience you guys from The Compile Heart Community for 2 weeks. Also I am going to PM some info to help you.

• Like 1