Fallout 4 Perks Analyzed

-Dark Mark-

I see a lot of old perks, and a lot of new ones.

I just can't wait to get my hands on the game, test everything out, and explore every nook and cranny, just like in Skyrim.

Same thoughts.

And hell yeah, this is gonna be a really addictive game. Might as well spend extra hours after the plat.

• Like 2

I see a lot of old perks, and a lot of new ones.

I just can't wait to get my hands on the game, test everything out, and explore every nook and cranny, just like in Skyrim.

Same thoughts.

And hell yeah, this is gonna be a really addictive game. Might as well spend extra hours after the plat.

Yeah, but that isn't always a bad thing. I actually enjoyed some of those perks and I am glad some are returning in Fallout 4.

There is also over 100 magazines in game, all of which when read give the player a perk, or a rank in a perk. So, there is in fact over 375 perks in total that can be gained. Not to mention the possible quest perks that may or may not be in the game as well. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

Yeah, but that isn't always a bad thing. I actually enjoyed some of those perks and I am glad some are returning in Fallout 4.

No one is saying it's a bad thing, And as for perks returning, trust me, there might be a lot of people who are thinking the same stuff.