Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

To my knowledge there aren't 4 unique plats. Just one list being re-used several times. So they've been added to the Baka Hentai! PP.

Actually, If you check out the trophy sets they are very different:

1. Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)

^ in both of those, they have different trophy amounts and only a few trophies are the same

3. Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate (PS3)

^ this trophy set is very, very similar to the standard DOA5 trophy set on PS3 but there are differences enough for it to be considered a unique set

3. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (PS3)

3. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (PS4)

^ these two are exactly identical to DOA5: Ultimate, convincing me that these 3 should be considered unique when compared with DOA5

^ these two are identical

That makes 4 unique sets and if people don't feel that there's enough differences between Ultimate and the original, then that's still 3 unique sets that could potentially become a series PP. I'd also like to add that there are already PP threads that require stacking. If you consider that then DOA5 already qualifies as a series PP and I feel that someone should be given the option of taking it if they're interested. I don't feel that bundling a whole series that almost has 5 unique platinums (or already qualifies for a PP thread if you include stacking) is a good move.

Edited by LeetWolf2

Actually, If you check out the trophy sets they are very different:

1. Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)

^ in both of those, they have different trophy amounts and only a few trophies are the same

3. Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate (PS3)

^ this trophy set is very, very similar to the standard DOA5 trophy set on PS3 but there are differences enough for it to be considered a unique set

3. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (PS3)

3. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (PS4)

^ these two are exactly identical to DOA5: Ultimate

^ these two are identical

That makes 4 unique sets and if people don't feel that there's enough differences between Ultimate and the original, then that's still 3 unique sets that could potentially become a series PP. I'd also like to add that there are already PP threads that require stacking. If you consider that then DOA5 already qualifies as a series PP and I feel that someone should be given the option of taking it if they're interested. I don't feel that bundling a whole series that almost has 5 unique platinums (or already qualifies for a PP thread if you include stacking) is a good move.

They are differnt trophy lists, but not unique games. The only 2 that would be unique is DoA 5 and DoA Xtreme

They are differnt trophy lists, but not unique games. The only 2 that would be unique is DoA 5 and DoA Xtreme

The game isn't required to be unique in order for it to count, as long as the platinums are unique (which they are) it should count. Take a look at Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and it's HD counterpart or again, the stacking required PP threads. As long as the trophy sets are unique, I feel that they should be allowed as their own unique series PP. I'm sure there are other examples as well.

Edited by LeetWolf2

The game isn't required to be unique in order for it to count, as long as the platinums are unique (which they are) it should count. Take a look at Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and it's HD counterpart or again, the stacking required PP threads. As long as the trophy sets are unique, I feel that they should be allowed as their own unique series PP. I'm sure there are other examples as well.

This argument has been used before and shot down just as many times. PP AC already has more than 5 unique plats and making stackables mandatory for the plat rank is up to the PP admin. All the PPs that have stackables already have 5 unique plats to begin with even if stackables weren't necessary.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

This argument has been used before and shot down as many times. AC already has more than 5 unique plats and making stackables mandatory for the plat rank is up to the PP admin.

Okay, I'll let it go but I still think it's pretty silly.

A PP needs 5 unique games to create. That doesn't mean 5 unique trophy lists. And if you have 5 unique games its up to the admin whether they want to allow stacking or not.

Just want to point out that it does actually say "unique games" in the OP not "unique lists". Thats always been the rule i believe  :)

I think I might want to reserve the vocaloid one that akira dropped.

1. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F (west lists and jp list)
  2. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd
  3. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA X
  4. IA/VT Colorful
  5. うた組み575 (Utakumi 575)
  6. Project DIVA Future Tone - Future Sound (if it is possible to complete without a japanese account and without a PSP. Not released yet)
  7. Project DIVA Future Tone - Colorful Tone (if it is possible to complete without a japanese account and without a PSP. Not released yet)

and then as bonuses

It would be import heavy and require stacking. Also let me know if there are other vocaloid games I missed.

I'm actually volunteering for this one, so you know how badly I want it to happen :P

I'm claiming both Future Tones as well (I really hope they have separate lists.)

I updated this list with Future Tone. It will either be required for Plat rank or be a bonus game depending on whether or not it is possible for all regions and without a PSP.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

I think we need a Project Platinum thread for Harry Potter games. I'm too lazy to create one.  :awesome: 

It's getting made somewhere in the next few weeks.

Don't forget the Res Evil & KZ PPs are this week :D

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

What about a city building / economy management PP? I'm not sure how many games there would be but some that I thought of so far are:

Port Royale 3

Tropico 5

Grand Ages Medievil

Civilization Revolution 2 Plus

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence