Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

xD

As soon as I finish Salt & Sanctuary I'm gonna play the new Ratchet & Clank. That will give me another 6 points xD

gz and nooooooo! 

xD  ratchet and clank is bronze for me ... so i can make 11 points from it .  but i have to find coop partner for 2 of the games.

Looks like I have to make both the PS3 and Vita version mandatory for the plat rank :devil:.

Ack!! I mean...well, i'm glad my finals aren't this week so i won't have to postpone NIS PP.

Now i have a question, is there a certain person who's responsible for making these PP images/headlines/etc. ? If so, do i have to make my request in a certain way or a PM is enough?

Yup. If you're looking for banner and headers speak to Happy or Floriss. They should make it for you. On the other hand I can make the trophy images if I'll have some time today,

Floriiss closed his sig shop.

Oh damn i forgot to update myself in Killzone xD . Im actually gold now. Oh well there is always next month.

BTW i actually prefer the angel image for the Angel & Demon PP.2pxifI5.jpg If you could change that during the next top 5 update that would be appreciated. No rush  :) 

I did go through the trouble of checking the thread to make sure i had the right image. Anyway, changed.

• Like 1

To all of you guys currently fighting for that top 5 spot. I will be joining you guys soon. Only 55 more points.. That's like almost nothing.. You should be afraid of me now.

hm.... im shaking..... a little bit .... like a cold breeze .....

I could, but I will not because it's against my religion.

:P

Seems like it's time to convert to another religion :awesome:.

I feel like you're not taking me siriously.. Maybe i should really step up my game.. :awesome:

Go for it, as long as you don't kick me out of the top 5 :ninja:.

I wonder has anyone came up with a Retro or maybe Arcade classics PP? (Or maybe some better name than the 2 examples i gave.

Since there are like 4 games i know of with a plat (there prob are more)

Dig Dug

Galaga

Ms Pac Man

Pac Man

I wonder has anyone came up with a Retro or maybe Arcade classics PP? (Or maybe some better name than the 2 examples i gave.

Since there are like 4 games i know of with a plat (there prob are more)

Dig Dug

Galaga

Ms Pac Man

Pac Man

Not sure if there are any apart from the Arcade Archives.

Love the Project Platinum idea! Working of PoP plat status now but I have a general question for all threads:

Is there a specific timeframe as to when individual threads are updated?

Is the Main PP leaderboard spreadsheet updated by the individual PP thread owner?

Great idea to all who run this!

Love the Project Platinum idea! Working of PoP plat status now but I have a general question for all threads:

Is there a specific timeframe as to when individual threads are updated?

Is the Main PP leaderboard spreadsheet updated by the individual PP thread owner?

Great idea to all who run this!

- Whenever the owner has time to update, although i do ask to update once a week.

- Yes.