Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I'd do a KEY VN PP as so far we have:

• Clannad - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)
  • Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~ - PS3 (Digital only unless you can find a copy of that rare game)
  • Little Busters! - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)
  • Kud Wafter - PSV (physical/digital)
  • Rewrite - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)

Pretty sure that is all of them with a few other titles IF they eventually get PS3/PSV/PS4 releases.

Added to the OP.

God of War and Assassin's Creed really changed the top 5 and gave much of the leaderboard a nice boost.

Yes they did! And i noticed that it's better to aim for plat rank in a couple of PPs rather than Bronze/Silver in many PPs if you want to get high on the leaderboard.

Seems to be something wrong with that top 5, im not in there ...

As of now you're 173th on the leaderboard. :P Guess you have some work cut out for you xD

At least I can say I was in the Top 5 at some point. :')

Yeah you managed to reach the top 5, participating in just 2 PPs. That's something on its own already!

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

I'd do a KEY VN PP as so far we have:

• Clannad - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)
  • Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~ - PS3 (Digital only unless you can find a copy of that rare game)
  • Little Busters! - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)
  • Kud Wafter - PSV (physical/digital)
  • Rewrite - PS3/PSV (physical/digital)

Ugh, as if I did not have enough imports to get xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Leaderboard in the OP is updated. Congrats to the new top 5!

Woohoo, second place :dance:.

And i noticed that it's better to aim for plat rank in a couple of PPs rather than Bronze/Silver in many PPs if you want to get high on the leaderboard.

I kinda disagree with that ;).

Yhea first thing im gonna do after the platinum rain day is getting higher in the leaderboards here.

You can combine those two, just saying :ninja:.

Zone, I was informed that I am back on the general leaderboards (although the person informing me was intending to let me know my score was wrong).

Once again I ask that I be removed from the general boards, for the reasons I gave in the PM I sent last time.

Thank you

Zone, I was informed that I am back on the general leaderboards (although the person informing me was intending to let me know my score was wrong).

Once again I ask that I be removed from the general boards, for the reasons I gave in the PM I sent last time.

Thank you

I deleted you from the leaderboard again

I didn't add you, it was probably one of the new(er) PP creators (they all edit their own columns in the sheet). I did leave a message saying to not add you to the leaderboard but since then there have been new PP creators. Next time when you sign up for one or more PPs please mention in your post that you wish not to be added to the leaderboard. I really can't be bothered telling every new creator to not add you. 

The same goes for anyone else who do not want to be on the leaderboard for whatever reason.

Edited by Zone Hunter

@xionx no worries I thought zone maintained the general leaderboards, hence I thought he just forgot.  Since others can edit it, I'll keep that in mind in the future; when updating ranks or joining threads I will notify the PP moderator. 

Might be a good idea to include a blurb about it in the general info on the 1st post of this thread as well since these posts will probably get buried in a day or 2, and others might not know.

@xionx no worries I thought zone maintained the general leaderboards, hence I thought he just forgot.  Since others can edit it, I'll keep that in mind in the future; when updating ranks or joining threads I will notify the PP moderator. 

Might be a good idea to include a blurb about it in the general info on the 1st post of this thread as well since these posts will probably get buried in a day or 2, and others might not know.

I could make an extra section in the OP where i list people who do not want to be on the leaderboard.

That would probably work as well since most likely not everyone who joins a PP thread as a member checks the general PP info thread.

Yes indeed.

Well i added a small section for now. It's mostly towards the creators so they know not to add the users in the list. But mistakes happen, so i'll keep an eye out if i see you appearing on the list again.

Yes indeed.

Well i added a small section for now. It's mostly towards the creators so they know not to add the users in the list. But mistakes happen, so i'll keep an eye out if i see you appearing on the list again.

I also remember Jibril (theguytom) mentioning in the early stages of the thread that he wouldn't like to be included in the leaderboards as well

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31432-project-platinum-general-info-and-leaderboard-leaderboard-posted/page-14#entry759053

• Like 1

I also remember Jibril (theguytom) mentioning in the early stages of the thread that he wouldn't like to be included in the leaderboards as well

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31432-project-platinum-general-info-and-leaderboard-leaderboard-posted/page-14#entry759053

I thought i was forgetting someone :P Will update it asap.

How about a Need For Speed PP?  There are 45 pages.  So I didn't want to go through them all LOL.  Including the new one, I think there are ten games that count, with the multiple versions of Rivals and Most Wanted.  That sound like a good idea and you can have a nice banner with it, too :hmm: