Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I find it funny that you are promoting the murder of your fellow dragons in your PP when you think about it.

Murder? What are you talking about?

Edit:

Well, not every dragon is good. The bad ones have to be put down :P. Sadly dragons are more often than not used as bad guys in games.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I've changed my mind about offering help with graphics stuff, anyone in need of banners, headings, trophy images etc. feel free to ask me so we can take some weight of Zone's shoulders.

That link you gave me was extremely helpful. Managed to create some pretty decent headers, just have to work on the color balance a bit for the larger ones.

Does "removing competition" sound better?

Nah, we're only taking down the bad ones ;).

Just had this idea, i'd like to do a PP for games that are widely considered to be absolutely horrible. I'd probably go with the Top 20 Playstation games with the lowest metascore that have a platinum.

Get ready to platinum masterpieces like

1. Ride To Hell Retribution (PS3)
2. Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust (PS3)
3. Rugby 15 (PS3, PS4, Vita)
4. Fast & Furious: Showdown (PS3)
5. Rambo the Videogame (PS3)
6. Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS3, PS4, Vita)
7. Motorcycle Club (PS3, PS4)
8. Rogue Warrior (PS3)
(Wander,  not qualified because it's unobtainable)
9. Air Conflicts Vietnam Ultimate Edition (PS4)
(Kung Fu Panda 2, taken by Dreamworks PP)
10. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (PS4)
11. Magus (PS3)
(Call Of Duty Black Ops Declassified, taken by CoD PP)
12. Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (PS4)
13. Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (PS3)
(The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, taken by Zombie PP)
14. Risen 3 Titan Lords (PS3, PS4)
15. Damnation (PS3)
16. Power Gig: Rise of the SixString (PS3)
17. Godzilla (PS3, PS4)
18. Putty Squad (PS3, PS4, Vita)
19. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (PS3)

20. Turbo: Super Stunt Squad (PS3, Vita)

Edited by HappyKastanie

Are people getting excited about the PP Dragons? If not, then this little teaser should (hopefully) start a hype :awesome:

0GfTvjo.jpg

This looks awesome! I love dragons, but I only have 1 of the games I believe. Still, thats just more reason to buy more awesome games with dragons hehe

As for the horrible games; I am happy to say that I dont have any of them hehe

• Like 1

Just had this idea, i'd like to do a PP for games that are widely considered to be absolutely horrible. I'd probably go with the Top 20 Playstation games with the lowest metascore that have a platinum.

1. Ride To Hell Retribution (PS3)2. Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust (PS3)3. Rugby 15 (PS3, PS4, Vita)4. Fast & Furious: Showdown (PS3)5. Rambo the Videogame (PS3)6. Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS3, PS4, Vita)7. Motorcycle Club (PS3, PS4)8. Rogue Warrior (PS3)

(Wander, not qualified because it's unobtainable)9. Air Conflicts Vietnam Ultimate Edition (PS4)

(Kung Fu Panda 2, taken by Dreamworks PP)10. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (PS4)11. Magus (PS3)

(Call Of Duty Black Ops Declassified, taken by CoD PP)12. Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (PS4)13. Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (PS3)14. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (PS3)15. Risen 3 Titan Lords (PS3, PS4)16. Damnation (PS3)17. Power Gig: Rise of the SixString (PS3)18. Godzilla (PS3, PS4)19. Putty Squad (PS3, PS4, Vita)20. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (PS3)

My body is ready.

I'm disappointed there's no Heavy Fire: Afghanistan in there. That game was utter shit. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

12. Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (PS4)

How the hell did Overlord make it to the worst games list and how come Hannah Montana isn't there  :o? I really enjoyed the Overlord games on the PS3 and was planning to plat Fellowship of Evil as my first PS4. game.

This looks awesome! I love dragons, but I only have 1 of the games I believe. Still, thats just more reason to buy more awesome games with dragons hehe

The hype is starting :dance:

Edited by Dragon-Archon

My body is ready.

I'm disappointed there's no Heavy Fire: Afghanistan in there. That game was utter shit. :P

38329ba6b5.png

Missed the honor by 5 spots.

How the hell did Overlord make it to the worst games list and how come Hannah Montana isn't there  :o? I really enjoyed the Overlord games on the PS3 and was planning to plat Fellowship of Evil as my first PS4. game.

Hannah Montana only has 2 reviews on Metacritic, so it doesn't qualify for a Metascore. The 360 version does though, so i might readjust the list based on the top worst 360 games that are also on PS3 and have a plat. As for what went wrong with the new Overlord, don't ask me but it's been universally destroyed by critics. The PS3 ones were cool though.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-23-overlord-fellowship-of-evil-review

http://www.destructoid.com/review-overlord-fellowship-of-evil-317942.phtml

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/10/26/overlord-fellowship-of-evil-review-evil-waits-for-no-one-ps4/#/slide/1

Edited by HappyKastanie

14. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (PS3)

This one is in the Zombies PP

You could separate the PS3, PS4, and Vita games to make 3 PPs ;).

Yeah but do we seriously want that?  :D

This one is in the Zombies PP

Congratulations to Turbo Super Stunt Squad (unless that's also covered by PP Dreamworks. Turbo was Pixar, right?)

Edited by HappyKastanie

I've changed my mind about offering help with graphics stuff, anyone in need of banners, headings, trophy images etc. feel free to ask me so we can take some weight of Zone's shoulders.

Sweet! I'll add you to the Admin list.

*snip*

I like the idea although you'd have to exclude any games that have a sequel or spin off since once you use a game in your PP you're supposed to include any sequels and spin offs it might have. Titles like Harry Potter can't be in it, since it's part of a series. 

I like the idea although you'd have to exclude any games that have a sequel or spin off since once you use a game in your PP you're supposed to include any sequels and spin offs it might have. Titles like Harry Potter can't be in it, since it's part of a series. 

That rules out the Rugby games, Air Conflicts Vietnam, Tony Hawks 5, Overlord FOE, Ben 10 Omniverse 2, Risen 3 and Harry Potter. Luckily there's still lots of bad games around.

Edited by HappyKastanie

I feel so depressed after reading those reviews depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. Not even Danganronpa managed to inflict so much despair and that is saying something.

Overlord FOE

Overlord FOE can still be used, because the first one didn't have trophies and the second one is unobtainable. After reading the reviews, it's safe to say there won't be another sequel. 

Sweet! I'll add you to the Admin list.

You should probably edit the link in the spoiler tag too, it still directs people to Rach's profile :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

You should probably edit the link in the spoiler tag too, it still directs people to Rach's profile :P.

That link has been there way too long lol.

That rules out the Rugby games, Air Conflicts Vietnam, Tony Hawks 5, Overlord FOE, Ben 10 Omniverse 2, Risen 3 and Harry Potter. Luckily there's still lots of bad games around.

Pretty much yes. 

All that considered this should be the new list.

1. PS3, PS4)
18. Time and Eternity (PS3) <- Please don't kill me for this i swear i'm going by Metascore

19. Naughty Bear (PS3)

20. G.I. Joe (PS3)

Anyone have a good idea for the title btw? I'm trying to come up with something better than just "bad games".

Edited by HappyKastanie

All that considered this should be the new list.

1. Ride To Hell Retribution (PS3)

2. Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust (PS3)

3. Fast & Furious: Showdown (PS3)

4. Rambo the Videogame (PS3)

5. Motorcycle Club (PS3, PS4)

6. Rogue Warrior (PS3)

7. Magus (PS3)

8. Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (PS4)

9. Damnation (PS3)

10. Power Gig: Rise of the SixString (PS3)

11. Godzilla (PS3, PS4)

12. Putty Squad (PS3, PS4, Vita)

13. Turbo: Super Stunt Squad (PS3, Vita)

14. Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3, Vita)

15. Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3)

16. Painkiller Hell & Damnation (PS3)

17. Clash of the Titans (PS3)

18. Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters (PS3)

19. Arcania (PS3, PS4)

20. Prison Break (PS3)

Anyone have a good idea for the title btw? I'm trying to come up with something better than just "bad games".

Turbo is in the dreamworks PP  :lol: