July insta-game collection update: Gotham City Imposters, Renegade Ops, Pacman DX

Lady Lilith

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/02/new-games-coming-to-playstation-plus-instant-game-collection/

Can't say I was too interested in Gotham City Imposters, but I suppose I can't say no for free. Renegade Ops wasn't on my radar either, but now that I've got a look at the gameplay, it looks pretty cool. I will almost definitely be interested in Pacman DX...I played the classic Pacman (or Ms. Pacman, at least) in Ms. Pacman's Maze Madness on Dreamcast (which I also liked), and liked it. It'll be cool to have trophies for Pacman.

Also the comment that says that this is only half of July's Plus content is exciting.

Personally I was kinda hoping for 12 new games, even though I realized later that wouldn't be happening, but I'm still pretty happy with 3, just means I don't have to waste nearly as much HDD space.

This is only the first half of the month's update, just FYI.

Also the comment that says that this is only half of July's Plus content is exciting.

Personally I was kinda hoping for 12 new games, even though I realized later that wouldn't be happening, but I'm still pretty happy with 3, just means I don't have to waste nearly as much HDD space.

Well..I'm reconsidering my gamefly subscription, due to the PS Plus Free games.

will I have enough time for ALL these free games that I want to play, AND games from gamefly...AND games that I purchase?

this is a good dilemma to have.