To anyone wanting the EU capcom avatars

EternalChaos72

If your a big fan of Capcom avatars like myself, the internal issues have been sorted out with them meaning we should see a massive bucket load of avatars in coming months for EU. Americans had these avatars for years now, but we are only getting them now. Sucks i know. Alot of people have been giving off on the blog about them not being on the store a few years ago like when the US got them. But now they are finally on there way AT LAST!!! :D

Is there any official source you can link? A friend of mine has been requesting a couple of avatars from some of their titles.

I can't actually give you a source because it was one of the capcom workers that told me it himself on PSN. If there was anyway i could screenshot the message and then put it on here i would, but i dunno how to do it.

I can't actually give you a source because it was one of the capcom workers that told me it himself on PSN. If there was anyway i could screenshot the message and then put it on here i would, but i dunno how to do it.

Oh, rofl, I didn't notice it was you who made the opening post! lol

Oh ok. But only the EU region will receive the benefits? There is a couple of avatars that were never released outside of Japan (REmake avatars were a pre order exclusive for the Japanese region).

Avatars I'd like to have is Tales of Symphonia, that and Princess Luna. I kind of sometimes wonder how sony decides to release PSN avatars or when. But I think Europe got the Tales of avatars and US didn't.

Let's put it like this, it's not Sony deciding it. :P

Avatars I'd like to have is Tales of Symphonia, that and Princess Luna. I kind of sometimes wonder how sony decides to release PSN avatars or when. But I think Europe got the Tales of avatars and US didn't.

Yup, Europe got the Tales of Symphonia avatars, we got Tales of Xillia 2 avatars as well. Japan got them too.

Yup, Europe got the Tales of Symphonia avatars, we got Tales of Xillia 2 avatars as well. Japan got them too.

Ah, good ole Namco, i'd prefer dragonball z, and Naruto avatars. We will never see them unfortunately, Japan has Battle of Z avatars. I reached out to ARTDINK and Namco on Twitter but got no response.