Hello Everyone

Parker

Hello everybody, I'm yet another member from PS3T who decided to donate and join up over here. My name is Parker and I'm a huge racing fanatic and apparently a "grease monkey" according to the wife. If I'm not working on a diesel engine, or maintaining the farm I'm usually playing games. Currently my PS3 gets the majority of my gaming time, with the 1982 GCE Vectrex not far behind (seriously, does anyone remember these anymore, they're absolutely awesome) but I also have a 360 and Wii along with various other "old school" systems.

Feel free to add me on your console of choice:

PSN: James_Page

Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid

Live!: PageyTheSquid

I look forward to getting to know everyone,

Parker

• Like 1

Werrcome! :D

A Vectrex, you say? I want one but they're terribly hard to come by. Just got a Mega Drive though, and not too long ago I got an N64 so I'm not doing too badly for retro games.

Oh, and most importantly, why do you have a PS3Trophies.com trophy card? O_o

Werrcome! :D

A Vectrex, you say? I want one but they're terribly hard to come by. Just got a Mega Drive though, and not too long ago I got an N64 so I'm not doing too badly for retro games.

Oh, and most importantly, why do you have a PS3Trophies.com trophy card? O_o

I scoured eBay for months to find my Vectrex. I eventually found one in Indianapolis, Indiana (about a 4 hour drive from me) for about $80 and it came with the original box, instruction manual, controller and screen overlay for the built in game. Most of the other systems were going for around $300-400 so I got a really good deal. I made the 4 hour drive instead of waiting for UPS because I wanted it so bad, and the best part is the wife even made the trip with me. B)

The Sega Genesis (that's what the Mega Drive is called over here) is an absolutely awesome system. I have all three models, but my model one has the 32X and Sega CD attachments on it. If you can find those cheap I recommend getting them as they both have some pretty good games.

The N64 is awesome as well. If you're into Harvest Moon I suggest picking that one up on the N64, I feel it is one of the best versions in the series. Man, now I've got the urge to hook up my old CRT TV and older systems...

About the PS3T trophycard, I just copied my signature from that website. I'll change it eventually...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys,

Parker

The Sega Genesis (that's what the Mega Drive is called over here) is an absolutely awesome system. I have all three models, but my model one has the 32X and Sega CD attachments on it. If you can find those cheap I recommend getting them as they both have some pretty good games.

The N64 is awesome as well. If you're into Harvest Moon I suggest picking that one up on the N64, I feel it is one of the best versions in the series.

I just got a Mega CD today, complete with Night Trap (of course), Sol Feace, Cobra Commando and an unboxed copy of Jaguar X3220 (which was made by Core Design, that made me giggle at how un-TombRaider-ish it is). :D

I also picked up Re-Volt, DK64, F-Zero X, Pokémon Stadium and Lylat Wars (StarFox in the US), but sadly no Harvest Moon. I do like the series so if it had been in the shop, I'd have gotten it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello everybody, I'm yet another member from PS3T who decided to donate and join up over here. My name is Parker and I'm a huge racing fanatic and apparently a "grease monkey" according to the wife. If I'm not working on a diesel engine, or maintaining the farm I'm usually playing games. Currently my PS3 gets the majority of my gaming time, with the 1982 GCE Vectrex not far behind (seriously, does anyone remember these anymore, they're absolutely awesome) but I also have a 360 and Wii along with various other "old school" systems.

Feel free to add me on your console of choice:

PSN: James_Page

Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid

Live!: PageyTheSquid

I look forward to getting to know everyone,

Parker

quite cute indeed :P
  • Like 1