Who Else Has This?

ShadowGandalf

I bought Rainbow Moon on Thurs 5th and started it next day. I gotta say, i'm enjoying it so far. The battles require strategy and thought, are fun to play (especially when you get your 2nd party member), it looks gorgeous, and it's very in-depth for a downloadable title. Cheap too, I really thought it'd be more. Was pleasantly surprised to see it at 9.99GBP (7.99 with PS+ discount). So yeah, for what you pay, you get quite a big game.

So who else has played it and what are your thoughts? (please keep any discussion about the plot, spoiler free).

I have a question, I was looking on the store and it had all these extra DLC items, do those come with the bundle or is it just the game, either way this game looks interesting so I'll most likely end up buying it :)

I was going to get it after I played the trial, if I liked it of course, but for some reason it's not on the store :S

Yes, strangely enough, when you buy the bundle, the only one available, it downloads the trial and unlock key at the same time. So to get the trial, you have to buy the game..... weird.

Edited by ShadowGandalf

One thing is for certain, when I get Platinum (yes, WHEN. There is no 'IF' about it), it'll be a Platinum to be proud of. Levelling a character to Lv500 is gonna take a LOOOOOOONG time.

Oh, level grinding makes my eye twitch, but that won't stop me from buying this. How long does reaching level 500 appear to take?

Edited by JCChrono

One thing is for certain, when I get Platinum (yes, WHEN. There is no 'IF' about it), it'll be a Platinum to be proud of. Levelling a character to Lv500 is gonna take a LOOOOOOONG time.

Hmm, maybe I don't need this platinum.

...Nah, I want it.

OMG, another Warhawk plat??

Warhawk isn't just massively time consuming though, it requires insane skill too. Rainbow Moon doesn't seem too bad in terms of difficulty. Losses aren't very punishing. If you're defeated, you lose all xp from that battle, then respawn right there with 1HP. Just heal and retry (or reload if you saved beforehand to save using loads of health potions)

Warhawk isn't just massively time consuming though, it requires insane skill too. Rainbow Moon doesn't seem too bad in terms of difficulty. Losses aren't very punishing. If you're defeated, you lose all xp from that battle, then respawn right there with 1HP. Just heal and retry (or reload if you saved beforehand to save using loads of health potions)

I guess that's true. But still, you're looking at 200-500 hours going off what you said earlier :blink: