The Best and Worst Trophies of the Year

JCChrono

(First time making a topic, so fingers crossed I put this in the right spot...)

PS3trophies.org posts an annual best and worst trophy list which I always find an amusing read. I figured others may like to check it out so here's the link.

http://www.ps3trophi...f-the-Year.html

Could be fun to do something similar here too. I akways like their commentary on the genres overall, and since people here like to compare difficult and easy platinums, I'd be curious to see which ones this group would pick.

Oh, and I guess I'll post the past years too.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-1019-PS3T-s-Trophy-Awards-2011.html

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-576-PS3T-s-Trophy-Awards-2008-2010.html

Edited by JCChrono

Hmm, never heard of Child of Eden. Might have to look it up later. :hmm: And the BF3 DLC was fun. My heart was pumping the whole time when I was going for 'Complete Warrior'. The image of Rambo on it makes it even more badass.

Hmm, never heard of Child of Eden. Might have to look it up later. :hmm: And the BF3 DLC was fun. My heart was pumping the whole time when I was going for 'Complete Warrior'. The image of Rambo on it makes it even more badass.

Child of Eden is spectacular, if you have a Move it is well, well worth picking up, seeing how cheap it got for some reason.

Quote:

Best Platinum Trophy Title

We here at PS3T, we like our memes. We like them so much, that we expect every Dragon Ball Z trophy list to have a platinum trophy called OVER 9000!!!!! The only surprise is that it has taken this long to have a platinum trophy with this name. That it’s a Dragon Ball Z game makes it even better. The only thing missing is having Vegeta in the image.

Once again, we’ll use this space as a plea to developers. There is no Worst Platinum Trophy Title category since it’s a however many way tie between every game that uses “Platinum Trophy” and “Platinum” as the title. Every other trophy has a unique name. Please, please, please come up with one more title.

They say the only thing that would make the DBZ platinum cooler is if it was Vegeta in the image. Hm... well, they're dumb. Vegeta is in the trophy image. It does have an excellent title though... OVER 9000!!!!

Edited by Beautiful As Torment

That was definitely an interesting read. I watched DBZ growing up and Vegeta was always my favorite. When I read the trophy title, this immediately came to mind:

Also, I’d have to say that Twisted Metal has the most glitched trophies and should have taken that award.

Also, I’d have to say that Twisted Metal has the most glitched trophies and should have taken that award.

Yeah, the Skyrim glitch award was the one that really seemed odd. One error, and it's patched? I admit it's an interesting and somewhat funny glitch, but how many games this year had multiple trophies that still mess people up? I bet Skyrim haters just picked for some small victory.

Yeah, the Skyrim glitch award was the one that really seemed odd. One error, and it's patched? I admit it's an interesting and somewhat funny glitch, but how many games this year had multiple trophies that still mess people up? I bet Skyrim haters just picked for some small victory.

Skyrim is popular, ergo it effected most people, ergo by volume of errors caused it is the worst.

-

Also, if anyone wants to help me organise this, I don't see why we can't have our own version of this if people wanted.

Skyrim is popular, ergo it effected most people, ergo by volume of errors caused it is the worst.

-

Also, if anyone wants to help me organise this, I don't see why we can't have our own version of this if people wanted.

Well, I'd certainly help out somehow.

.Org get a lot of things right, this is one of those things. I'd love to see us have a version of this over here, but maybe with a little twist so it's not just a blatant copy.

How About... The Best and Worst Trophy lists as decided by PSXtreme_ shotgun scatter?! Yeah, No?!

or... 2012's finest lists, compiled by a Pie.

Personally I think both are great ideas, and you should all agree.

• 1 month later...