Oddworld Franchise goes HD

BountyHunterinc

oddysee-game-page.jpg

Oddworld Inhabitants have released several HD Renders of how Abe, the sneaky Mudokon will look in the Upcoming Munch's Oddysee and Strangers Wrath HD Remakes. They are looking impressive to say the least.

Uxi9z.jpg

abed.jpg

Beyond that, the Oddboxx is still on track for a Summer release, which will include all Four Oddworld Games. Those are Oddysse, Exoddus, Munch's Oddysee, and Strangers Wrath.. Trophies Support is also going to be included.

They will be available through PSN, and also on Playstation Vita later this year.

Source: Oddworld.

The Oddworld series is just brilliant and I am SO looking forward these HD remakes. I applied for a job as a games tester for Take 2 Interactive and one of the requirements in the application was to write a 500 word review on a game you'd played recently. I'd just finished Oddworld: Abe's Exodus at the time so I wrote about that. I was offered the interview but I declined as I had just accepted a job elsewhere. Had I gone to it, my life could have been totally different, better or worse, who can say?