question on the 100%

martial22300

hi all,just a little question: it ,s possible have the 100% of double dragon neon in solo with a second controler or there need a second player?

Edit: nevermind I was confused. It was the online multiplayer they never added not the split screen. I don't really have an answer to your question but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

Edited by skateak

Unless you're a double dragon god, no freaking way

Not true, I'm by no means a DD god but I managed it. I can't remember much since it was about a year and a half ago, there were some tricky/frustrating parts that required juggling controllers but for the most part I left the 2nd one alone except to advance to the next area. I had all my tapes maxed out and would alternate between max damage and regenerative health.

So to answer the OP, yes it is possible...just takes a bit of skill and practice, mainly beating up the opponents quickly and keeping them away from the 2nd character as much as possible so he doesn't die (there's no split screen, both characters are on at the same time). Pick up all the extra lives you can, you'll need them.

• Like 2

Not true, I'm by no means a DD god but I managed it. I can't remember much since it was about a year and a half ago, there were some tricky/frustrating parts that required juggling controllers but for the most part I left the 2nd one alone except to advance to the next area. I had all my tapes maxed out and would alternate between max damage and regenerative health.

So to answer the OP, yes it is possible...just takes a bit of skill and practice, mainly beating up the opponents quickly and keeping them away from the 2nd character as much as possible so he doesn't die (there's no split screen, both characters are on at the same time). Pick up all the extra lives you can, you'll need them.

I thought you couldn't take any damage at all?

I have only tested the game on my alt account and haven't checked out any guides either so I'm slightly ignorant. Fun game though. Can't wait to go through it

• 1 month later...

Don't forget that if you control both players, you have twice as much MP for attacks. Moreover, things like Dragon Swarm don't affect the other character in friendly fire mode.

Also, as far as I can tell, once you beat a wave of enemies, you can just sit and wait as long as you want (to regenerate heath or MP, e.g.). I haven't tried all of the levels, but I've beaten 6 of them by myself. I think it's possible.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/2/2015 at 4:47 AM, SuperUnDonny said:

You got my trophy hunting juices going, I had no idea to even try it this way But I may have to start practicing for an attempt on this. I love the challenge and this trophy is the only one I have left. 

It sorta reminds me of a survival trophy I got in turtles in time reshelled but that was single player, still very challenging as it has to be done with 1 life!!!