new to the ps4 :D hello :D

Gate_Guard

What's the reason for making a thread for this?

Why comment on a thread you don't see a reason for? Haha, really though, he is probably just excited. I know I was when I got my PS4.

I think what sausage meant is there wasn't a point to make a thread on the PS4 section, since this isn't relevant to PS4 users. I'll ask a mod to move this to "Introductions" instead.

• Like 1

Hey Gate_Guard good to have you with us ^^

I consider making a thread about how the tyrannic US administration is leading us towards World War III.

careful throwing those stones in that glass house of yours. Lest you forget your own countries history. Just saying.
  • Like 1

hello :D

Good luck with Bloodborne. I hope you have a good time with it, even if you may struggle a bit in the beginning.

Where can i post that i just bought a cheese burger and i can't wait to eat it? 

You coincidentally had just posted, and I saw you've played some Spelunker HD again. xD

Which have you "liked" the most so far? I think I liked some of the latter ones the better. Like EX10 got some cool levels and different enemies. EX06, which I see you've done solo, got the darkness. I think EX08 had a lot of bounce pads and mechanical stuff, and EX09 had pyramids. EX07 got those birds, but the latter one is something to watch out for, because I think the latter one can lock you out of getting a piece if you go past a certain point in that level, or be near impossible to get afterwards, maybe it's possible, but damn hard, can remember something about messing that up myself or something. xD Anyways, always recommend to just explore the level, doesn't matter if you waste a lot of lives as long as no game over, and then quit without saving and do the level again well with saving etc, because then you're more prepared and know where to go etc.

• Like 1

hello :D

Good luck with Bloodborne. I hope you have a good time with it, even if you may struggle a bit in the beginning.

You coincidentally had just posted, and I saw you've played some Spelunker HD again. xD

Which have you "liked" the most so far? I think I liked some of the latter ones the better. Like EX10 got some cool levels and different enemies. EX06, which I see you've done solo, got the darkness. I think EX08 had a lot of bounce pads and mechanical stuff, and EX09 had pyramids. EX07 got those birds, but the latter one is something to watch out for, because I think the latter one can lock you out of getting a piece if you go past a certain point in that level, or be near impossible to get afterwards, maybe it's possible, but damn hard, can remember something about messing that up myself or something. xD Anyways, always recommend to just explore the level, doesn't matter if you waste a lot of lives as long as no game over, and then quit without saving and do the level again well with saving etc, because then you're more prepared and know where to go etc.

That's great advice because one of the levels i got near the end and saved but realised i left a key way back at the start.  After a fair few tries i had to restart the whole stage.  I really enjoyed the dark levels.  I'll do the group excursion sometime today.  Didn't like the earthquake levels ex5. Ice levels were cool.  Not looking forward to the bird levels and the levels thereafter. 

That's great advice because one of the levels i got near the end and saved but realised i left a key way back at the start.  After a fair few tries i had to restart the whole stage.  I really enjoyed the dark levels.  I'll do the group excursion sometime today.  Didn't like the earthquake levels ex5. Ice levels were cool.  Not looking forward to the bird levels and the levels thereafter. 

Yeah, the earthquakes are annoying, and the levels generally aren't that interesting. Ice is fun, but I remember in main game, you had a mural piece that required two players in co-op near the very end. Luckily, there's no mural piece requiring two players being there at the same time in the DLCs. :) I think EX10 is my fav, but it's a long time since I played. I wish we could get Spelunker Black (JP only, and is probably no longer available to purchase), which is the entire main game, which isn't that hard really, but in darkness like in stage 6 and EX06. EX06 really wasn't that hard, even though I had to restart that stage 3 times or something due to one of the first mural pieces in that level and a key or something. It's cool they placed the first mural piece after you had finished the first level, and then you had to go back up to the first level to get it. haha

Edited by MMDE

I consider making a thread about how the tyrannic US administration is leading us towards World War III.

Go for it. I am American and I wouldn't doubt it. They have been twisting stuff around and nobody seems to care. Any country with some pull seem to have forgotten you run the nation for the people, not yourself.You have to understand that a topic like that can lead to a flame war though.