Getting banned?

Side-Quest-Shane

I boosted BF3 back in June this year and none of us had any problems at all with warnings or bans, I don't think DICE cares anymore since it's such an old game. If you rent a server you can change some of the rules in the settings menu, this is the most optimal way to boost.

Hey I heard that people have been banned for boosting. Is that still happening? This game is older now. Is it for boosting everything? Or just xp? And if there was a rented server are there any rules?

I think that is not possible so don¨t worry.

• 3 months later...

They just sent me an email saying their resetting my states for boosting so you have been warned. I'm lucky that I had finished everything before boosting my level. Which I wouldn't normally do but the multiplayer is dead with the exception of the original basic 3 game modes so it got repetitive. 45 is rediculose, especially what it takes to rank up on the higher lvls. Suck it EA!

• 8 months later...

They just sent me an email saying their resetting my states for boosting so you have been warned. I'm lucky that I had finished everything before boosting my level. Which I wouldn't normally do but the multiplayer is dead with the exception of the original basic 3 game modes so it got repetitive. 45 is rediculose, especially what it takes to rank up on the higher lvls. Suck it EA!

Weird they still check.