combat immersion realistic glitch unpatch

There is a glitch, at the moment, that allows you to complete rounds really fast and without dying. This is a better explanation for the glitch: 

I wasn't able to pull off the god more glitch; however I was able to find an extra glitch. Have two players playing combat immersion, after that player 1 activate the sphere and go hide. The second player try to kill the enemies of that round. you don't need to kill them all, just stay for a few seconds and get yourself killed. You will then be kicked to the combat immersion menu. For some reason, when player 2 dies, the game thinks that player 1 has died and ends the round making all the enemies to disappear. Player 1 then would be left alone for the next round, DON'T START THE NEXT ROUND YET! instead, wait for player 2 to comeback, how? well, after you are kick to the combat immersion menu, you can come back to the same combat immersion that you just died in. Repeat the process of player 1 activating the sphere and hiding, player 2 fighting the enemies and then dying, waiting for player 2 to comeback and starting the next round 18 times. And you will gt the challenge done and the calling card; however it will only unlock for player 1. Once you are done with player 1, do it for player 2. leave any questions if you need help. Good luck!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey, I've known about this Glitch for awhile and have put off doing it but does it still work with the latest update? I'm going to give it a try for a good few hours before i give in to the glitch, 

Ive actually enjoyed going for the platinum on this game although i'm coming up to the campaign camo grind, 

if it has been patched out, anyone have any tips for it? 

There is a glitch, at the moment, that allows you to complete rounds really fast and without dying. This is a better explanation for the glitch: 

This glitch still works, i just compleated combat immersion on realistic while using it, so feel free to try that :)

Although I've plated the game I'm finding myself playing the multiplayer still and helping my nephew with some trophy's. (I'm really trying to get him into trophy hunting but failing badly lol)

Damn multi player is stopping my progress with my Plat hunting :(

Edited by Platinumus

well just helped someone else with doing it this way and we got it to work first time.. i must just be very lucky helping people do this. but for me the trick seems to be the host should move to the chair while the other player / split screen or online co op. doesnt move an inch, once the player has sat down .. then move to the same chair. it doesnt show the command to sit. (square) but just hold it and it works, 

i spose with glitches they can be abit tricky to get working 100% of the time. 

Damn multi player is stopping my progress with my Plat hunting :(

same For me. Last year i was on fire and 2016 was supposed to be a even better year for me (planned on gettin 100plats) but then on December I started playing black ops 3 and lets just say that now I have 200 hours on it.. I'll add you tomorrow ;D

These are my experiences with the glitch: (works online and in splitscreen with two different account logged in)

Deceide who will be the host (P1) and who will be the guest (P2). Remember, the host never gets godmode, the guest does.

Now when you are together in the pre-game lobby, select the third mission (In Darkness) and set the difficulty to Realistic.

Start Game to end up in your hideout: now P2 (the guest) should go and sit down in the chair first, but don't run to the chair in a straight line,

rather run in between the cases where you can upgrades your core and weapons, turn right and sit into the chair straight ahead of you.

(I don't know if this is necesarry, but it gave me godmode every time this way). Once P2 sits down, follow the same path with P1 and bump

into P2 on his left shoulder. It will not show you button you need to press to get into the chair, but hold square and you should be able to sit in the same chair giving you godmode.

This worked straight away 95% of the times for me. If it doesn't work right away, try to enter the chair from the right shoulder, if that doesn't work, back out and retry or you'll be wasting time.

Now let P2 activate the round each time, and then hide behind the 'tower' you are on, + activating the extended camo helps you hide from the enemy.

P1 now in full godmode should kill everything on its path (focus on the flying drones first, because these might fly behind you and kill P2 forcing you to start again from scratch)

Equip the war machine to kill the tank-like robots and the small 2 legged robots, use the rocket launcher on the 'tower" for the big robot and a sniper or a LMG to take out all the other enemies.

You will not have to leave the action, you can stay in the same game, but the round count will start from 1 again. get to round 16 to earn P2 the calling card.

Then repeat the same steps again for the other player, switching host and guest roles.

I spose with glitches like this everyone seems to have their unique way of getting it work :D 

Deceide who will be the host (P1) and who will be the guest (P2). Remember, the host never gets godmode, the guest does.

this is not true for me personally. seems to be pretty random who gets god mode, I've helped quite a few people with this glitch and its never been the same each time. 

This part for the trophy seems to have many people stuck and resort to glitching which is a shame (im guilty of it also). I tip my imaginary hat for the people who have done this legit.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate thoses glitchs, I'm proud of having done all the wave of the Combat Immersion all alone and without ANY glitch. If a trophy is hard to obtain, you have to put somes Skills in it, not use some glitch who can make you invincible I don't even understand where you can find the pride of doing a hard trophy with a glitch. That's really a shame that MANY players use those glitchs cause the percentage of the trophy and the Platinum are totally faked... 

Anyway glad I've done this by myself if only all players could think like that it would be way better !!!!!^^

• 1 month later...