The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

Hi all, just a quick thought. Anyone who has Mass Effect 3 and wants the DLC, it's currently on sale and it's the cheapest I've ever seen it discounted. Might be a good time to get it 100% if you like to go for completion. Plus it adds more depth to the story including background information on the Reapers.

Witcher 3 Platinum. 4th plat of the month, 5000th trophy overall :D

tumblr_m6behlPKqv1rziwwco1_400.gif

Congrats Lightning very nice one.

Couple of questions if you don't mind as I plan on playing through as much of it as I can in July. Did you do it all in one playthrough or use new game +. Roughly how many hours would you say it is, and is it best to play the expansions after completing the main game or simultaneously.

Thanks heaps

Edited by cjshaitan

Couple of questions if you don't mind as I plan on playing through as much of it as I can in July. Did you do it all in one playthrough or use new game +. Roughly how many hours would you say it is, and is it best to play the expansions after completing the main game or simultaneously.

Thanks heaps

Do it all in one sitting CJ. Start off on Death March. It starts off hard but it really evens out. How many hours well that depends on the player. Knowing your skill level probably 1000, maybe you should stick to Hannah Montannah :P

• Like 2

Do it all in one sitting CJ. Start off on Death March. It starts off hard but it really evens out. How many hours well that depends on the player. Knowing your skill level probably 1000, maybe you should stick to Hannah Montannah :P

More profound tips from the Master of the Point and Click genre

EDIT : Hannah Montana is not till November ........ Still awaiting annoucement of sequel before end of year :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Witcher 3 Platinum. 4th plat of the month, 5000th trophy overall :D

Congratulations on the platinum for The Witcher 3! Like CJ I have a question, is the game really as large as ya boy Colin M says? I've heard so many good things about the game but I don't want to play it if it's going to take a few hundred hours, I just don't have the time.

Knowing your skill level probably 1000, maybe you should stick to Hannah Montannah :P

Lol those are some fightin' words, shots fired by Gibbo!

On a side CJ, what is your early verdict on Valentino Rossi The Game? I saw some gameplay videos of it and it looks like it could be fun.

Thanks heaps

Depends on your preferences and whether or not you've played that sort of game before. I went through on normal and then again on NG+ Death March. Definitely play the blood and wine expansion after the main campaign cause some romance choices affect what happens in B & W, but Hearts of Stone it doesn't really matter. Chances are you'll probably finish the campaign before you're high enough level for the DLC anyway. And hmmm, took me six week. I'd say at least 80-100 hours cause the game map is huge and there's heaps of content in addition to the main quest.

• Like 1

I recently finished writing my very first trophy guide and I was notified this morning that it has been approved and published! It's the From Ashes expansion for Mass Effect 3 so anyone who has the DLC or if you just want to have a look, it's available to view now  :D

• Like 3

I recently finished writing my very first trophy guide and I was notified this morning that it has been approved and published! It's the From Ashes expansion for Mass Effect 3 so anyone who has the DLC or if you just want to have a look, it's available to view now  :D

Congrats Matt, looks great.

On a side CJ, what is your early verdict on Valentino Rossi The Game? I saw some gameplay videos of it and it looks like it could be fun.

Its quite good Wayne, much better than Ducati. Plenty of content with 3 seasons of MotoGP (GP/GP2/GP3) + Campaign races + Time trial scenarios.  It also has some rally car driving in it .... which surprised me. Graphics + load times like Ride but still better than Ducati.

Unfortunately I am going to have to put it out there that the best racing sim (open world type) I have played so far is Forza Horizons 2, simply fantastic.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

Congratulations Matt! Now you can add "published author" to your business card.

Its quite good Wayne, much better than Ducati. Plenty of content with 3 seasons of MotoGP (GP/GP2/GP3) + Campaign races + Time trial scenarios.  It also has some rally car driving in it .... which surprised me. Graphics + load times like Ride but still better than Ducati.

Unfortunately I am going to have to put it out there that the best racing sim (open world type) I have played so far is Forza Horizons 2, simply fantastic.

Thanks for your opinion CJ, looks like another game will go onto the list of games to buy (and maybe get around to playing at some stage).

I'll let it slide this time but anybody who mentions anything to do with the 'other console' from now onward will be deducted points xD.

• Like 2

85 hours later (almost 4 weeks in actuality) and I've finally platinum'd Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It's still a fun game, but revisiting it and actually platinuming it this time has just made me hope that the PS4 sequel improves the combat system and allows you much greater control over your AI companions.

I'm glad I made that my 75th plat, but because of that I've only earned 32 trophies this month. :lol: I might need to pull out Skylanders: Giants now so I can get points for a backlog title and maybe push my average rarity down enough to get a few points there.

• Like 3

85 hours later (almost 4 weeks in actuality) and I've finally platinum'd Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It's still a fun game, but revisiting it and actually platinuming it this time has just made me hope that the PS4 sequel improves the combat system and allows you much greater control over your AI companions.

I'm glad I made that my 75th plat, but because of that I've only earned 32 trophies this month. :lol: I might need to pull out Skylanders: Giants now so I can get points for a backlog title and maybe push my average rarity down enough to get a few points there.

Ni No Kuni took me about a month or so as well. I loved it, can't wait for a remaster or a sequel or both! Congrats!

Awesome! Now I just need a business card...

Just make your own, nobody here saw or read anything... :P

Damn, only have 7 trophies this month, have to knock out a couple of birthday plats when I get home

Ah well, there's still time to bag some more trophies by the end of the month! When was your birthday? Hopefully you got some of those platinums!

85 hours later (almost 4 weeks in actuality) and I've finally platinum'd Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

Congratulations on platinum #75 Crest!

I'm grinding out my 3rd motorcycle game plat for this month ...... Trust me optimism is low on the ground ..... Heck the will to keep living is fading :)

Slept for 19 of the last 24 hours, feel like I could happily sleep another 19, in perpetual zombie state on days off