Hey!

Ik_Neb_Neb

Hello everyone on the forums :)

Although I'm watching this forum quite often and also posted a few things here, I never actually did an introduction. Well here it is, finally :P

*My name is Ben and I'm from The Netherlands, I'm 17 years young.

*I started trophy hunting earlier this year, just to get more fun out of games.

*I'm a gamer since my younger years; I used to have a ps1, ps2 and a few Nintendo's (DS mainly).

*My hobbies are video gaming, enjoying music; listening to it but also attending concerts/festivals once in a while, photographing (I really need to pick that up soon, it's amazing), puzzling, reading, just being active and a few more things :)

*Music taste: (Underground) Electronic music, like trance, techno, drum&bass etc., Metal and some other genres...

*Favorite games: racing games, games in the GTA serie and arcade/mini games. 

Well, I don't know anything else to tell about myself right now, so that's it for now :). Maybe I'll edit this later.

:awesome:

Edited by Ik_Neb_Neb
  • Like 1

Hello everyone on the forums :)

Although I'm watching this forum quite often and also posted a few things here, I never actually did an introduction. Well here it is, finally :P

*My name is Ben and I'm from The Netherlands, I'm 17 years young.

*I started trophy hunting earlier this year, just to get more fun out of games.

*I'm a gamer since my younger years; I used to have a ps1, ps2 and a few Nintendo's (DS mainly).

*My hobbies are video gaming, enjoying music; listening to it but also attending concerts/festivals once in a while, photographing (I really need to pick that up soon, it's amazing), puzzling, reading, just being active and a few more things :)

*Music taste: (Underground) Electronic music, like trance, techno, drum&bass etc., Metal and some other genres...

*Favorite games: racing games, games in the GTA serie and arcade/mini games. 

Well, I don't know anything else to tell about myself right now, so that's it for now :). Maybe I'll edit this later.

:awesome:

Hello fellow Dutchie :highfive:, welcome to PSNP. I hope you have a great time here :D.

Neb_Neb... Hmm i see a potential future nep fan here... :ninja:

Welcome to the forums!

I thought that was just "Ben" written backwards as in "I am Ben" :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hello fellow Dutchie :highfive:, welcome to PSNP. I hope you have a great time here :D.

I thought that was just "Ben" written backwards as in "I am Ben" :awesome:.

Yes you are right Dragon-Archon. At middle school my friends gave me the nickname Neb (how creative :P), and when I was figuring out a name for my ps3 account a good friend came with this name.  xD 

Thanks everyone for their kind replies! :)