Miracle Girls Festival - How are the trophies?

NotAFoxAnymore

Is there any way to idle the 24 hours or does it have to be done within songs?

Congrats on the plat! :dance:

My copy should be coming in today. :dance:

Then I get to wait until Christmas for it. :|

You just need to keep the game open. When play time exceeds 24 hours (can be checked on record tab), the trophy will pop when you clear any song.

I'd love to own a physical copy too, but I really can't wait for it xD.

You just need to keep the game open. When play time exceeds 24 hours (can be checked on record tab), the trophy will pop when you clear any song.

I'd love to own a physical copy too, but I really can't wait for it xD.

Congratulations for your new plat! =D

So, how hard were the songs on Extreme? I've been playing some PDF2 songs in Extreme with 9-10 Stars and I can't even finish them xD (Even using help items T_T)

Are you considering to write a guide? .... Pretty please.

You just need to keep the game open. When play time exceeds 24 hours (can be checked on record tab), the trophy will pop when you clear any song.I'd love to own a physical copy too, but I really can't wait for it xD.

That's good to know. I was planning on using it for Platinum Rainy Days if I could get the Extreme songs cleared, but I was worried that I'd have to play for 24 hours of songs, which would make it impractical.

Congratulations for your new plat! =D

So, how hard were the songs on Extreme? I've been playing some PDF2 songs in Extreme with 9-10 Stars and I can't even finish them xD (Even using help items T_T)

Are you considering to write a guide? .... Pretty please.

7~9.5/10 for the notes. However you need to clear full songs (~5mins) on Extreme too, which are 800+ combo, so you'll need to train your physical strength too xD.

I think this type of game doesn't need any guide. Just try your best in all songs and eventually you'll get everything.

That's good to know. I was planning on using it for Platinum Rainy Days if I could get the Extreme songs cleared, but I was worried that I'd have to play for 24 hours of songs, which would make it impractical.

What is the Platinum Rainy Days? Never seen that before :).

I think this type of game doesn't need any guide. Just try your best in all songs and eventually you'll get everything.

Oh, I'm not talking of a trophy guide per se, more a JP/EN guide, there is a lot of people (like me) who wants to play the game but don't understand anything of japanese so we don't know even what options to use... And it has something like the annoying Diva Room of PDF/PDF2? I read something about tours, good luck for me finding that on japanese by myself xD

Thanks.

Oh, I'm not talking of a trophy guide per se, more a JP/EN guide, there is a lot of people (like me) who wants to play the game but don't understand anything of japanese so we don't know even what options to use... And it has something like the annoying Diva Room of PDF/PDF2? I read something about tours, good luck for me finding that on japanese by myself xD

Thanks.

When you get the game you'll see it is very easy to guess, much easier than PDF2 imo, so good luck xD.

• Like 1

What is the Platinum Rainy Days? Never seen that before :).

It's a site event where you have to pop 10 plats in one day on any day from January 1st to the 3rd. The idea is to prepare playinums so you just have to do one or two quick things per plat on the day of the event. You can check it out in the Community Events section for more details.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 1

Wow, somebody got the platinum that quick? I shouldn't be surprised, since all of the songs in this game are performed by real humans and not a voice synthesizer. Naturally, the songs should be easy to clear on Extreme mode since none of the singers can spit bars like Miku. 

Setting that aside, is there a guide right now? Or is the plat straight forward?

• Like 1

Welp, I played a bit of it and I have a question; one of the bingo requirements for that first YuriYuri song says something about needing three of something (I believe it's the top middle one). What would that thing be?

Also, does the "all songs on all difficulties" trophy track tour mode songs as well? I was planning to save an Easy chart for my last trophy to make it easy to pop the plat for PRD, but that won't be possible if I have to do them all in Tour mode and those all count towards that trophy in place of doing the charts on One-Man Live.

I have one question... I've watched some videos on youtube and all of them are the TV-Size version of the OP and ED's, there is no full versions of the songs?

Try to use the filter to search video within a week, you should get some.

https://www.youtube.com/user/fadsfdfasafdsuploaded 4 pvs, for example.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/ミラクルガールズフェスティバルniconico should have all pvs from various uploaders, check it yourself.

Wow, somebody got the platinum that quick? I shouldn't be surprised, since all of the songs in this game are performed by real humans and not a voice synthesizer. Naturally, the songs should be easy to clear on Extreme mode since none of the singers can spit bars like Miku. 

Setting that aside, is there a guide right now? Or is the plat straight forward?

Eh no, actually this plat is much harder than PDF/PDF2's. In PD you need to clear Easy, Normal and 1 song in Hard iirc, here you need to clear full-length Extreme and get excellent on Hard for all songs. Without help items, a beginner would struggle a lot.

Extreme mode are as hard as PD's. VAs can sing fast, do rap, so yeah, indeed these song cannot be like the old Gekishou but they are not easier than Two-Faced Lover imo.

Game is straight forward, clear every song, farming money, buying shop items.

Welp, I played a bit of it and I have a question; one of the bingo requirements for that first YuriYuri song says something about needing three of something (I believe it's the top middle one). What would that thing be?

Also, does the "all songs on all difficulties" trophy track tour mode songs as well? I was planning to save an Easy chart for my last trophy to make it easy to pop the plat for PRD, but that won't be possible if I have to do them all in Tour mode and those all count towards that trophy in place of doing the charts on One-Man Live.

It's stage. All song need to be cleared in 3 stages.

Tour mode play counts, so try to play effectively xD. For the plat, there is a trophy that requires you to buy 1000 figures in the shop so you can save this for PRD.

Edited by hanamihana0112
  • Like 2

Eh no, actually this plat is much harder than PDF/PDF2's. In PD you need to clear Easy, Normal and 1 song in Hard iirc, here you need to clear full-length Extreme and get excellent on Hard for all songs. Without help items, a beginner would struggle a lot.

Extreme mode are as hard as PD's. VAs can sing fast, do rap, so yeah, indeed these song cannot be like the old Gekishou but they are not easier than Two-Faced Lover imo.

Game is straight forward, clear every song, farming money, buying shop items.

It's stage. All song need to be cleared in 3 stages.

Tour mode play counts, so try to play effectively xD. For the plat, there is a trophy that requires you to buy 1000 figures in the shop so you can save this for PRD.

Damn, I thought you just needed an Excellent on one song for Hard for the bingo. >_> Then again, getting Excellents in this game seems to be far easier than in Project Diva since they're based purely on note percentage (no Technical Zones or Chance Times screwing up a run) and I've managed Excellents before with under 95% notes hit (I'm assuming the cutoff for this game is 90%, which is equal to a Great rank in Project Diva), so even with that, it shouldn't be too difficult.

In any case, regarding trophies, what modes have to be done for all songs for the trophies? Is it just Easy to Extreme + Extreme-Full or are there there other modes that have to be done for mire than one song? On that note, do you even have to bother with the Ura-Play and Extend-Play stages or are there certain trophies that require them?

Also, jeez! How many fucking figures are there?!

Edited by Wdog-999

Damn, I thought you just needed an Excellent on one song for Hard for the bingo. >_> Then again, getting Excellents in this game seems to be far easier than in Project Diva since they're based purely on note percentage (no Technical Zones or Chance Times screwing up a run) and I've managed Excellents before with under 95% notes hit (I'm assuming the cutoff for this game is 90%, which is equal to a Great rank in Project Diva), so even with that, it shouldn't be too difficult.

In any case, regarding trophies, what modes have to be done for all songs for the trophies? Is it just Easy to Extreme + Extreme-Full or are there there other modes that have to be done for mire than one song? On that note, do you even have to bother with the Ura-Play and Extend-Play stages or are there certain trophies that require them?

Also, jeez! How many fucking figures are there?!

Triangle button at result screen gives you the cutoff. It counts voltage + cool fine.

For trophies, all easy-extreme short songs, hard-extreme full songs need to be cleared. Expand and Ura are considered Ura mode, so ignore these.

Excellence on all hard songs are required, since it will be needed to unlock other mode.

Dunno if I'll even be able to get this plat cause I suck at Project Diva, but i'll definitely try D;

Ganbatte xD.

• Like 1

Triangle button at result screen gives you the cutoff. It counts voltage + cool fine.

For trophies, all easy-extreme short songs, hard-extreme full songs need to be cleared. Expand and Ura are considered Ura mode, so ignore these.

Excellence on all hard songs are required, since it will be needed to unlock other mode.

Just one more question: how do I unlock Hard-Full? I have Easy-Extreme + Extreme-Full unlocked for the first YuruYuri song, but Hard-Full is inexplicably locked.

Now that you guys are talking about PDX I have one question about PDF2... It was possible to get the plat of the vita japanese version of PDF2 using a NA account? Because I remember that you need to download the Edit Mode (Or something like that) via PSN and you needed that mode for a trophy... So it was possible?

Yes, in fact I did so. The Edit trophy is only for downloading an edit song, not making one. You can download them without the DLC.

However, the game has a shared trophy list with the NA version so there is literally no reason to buy that instead of just getting the NA version of the game where you can get the DLC.

• Like 2

Yes, in fact I did so. The Edit trophy is only for downloading an edit song, not making one. You can download them without the DLC.

However, the game has a shared trophy list with the NA version so there is literally no reason to buy that instead of just getting the NA version of the game where you can get the DLC.

Nice info, thanks!

Welp, turns out there's a way to skip having to unlock the Extreme Full variants of each song.

Once you're in post-game, you can play whatever songs you want in any tour you want. For this trick, we will be taking advantage of this and the fact that the encore pulls a song randomly from whatever songs are in your setlist. To start off, you will have to unlock the Hard and Extreme variants of each song, which is just a grind. Once you have a song's Hard version unlocked, just go into a tour and select the Hard variant of that somg for both slots of a two-song tour and play it through, making sure not to skip the encore. If done right, the encore should be the Hard Full variant of the song. Hopefully, in playing the song four times by now (once to unlock Hard and three times in Tour), you will have unlocked Extreme for that song. Now just repeat the steps for Extreme and you should get the Extreme Full variant as your encore.

The only real downside to this tactic is that you can't use help items on the Encore, so you'll be on your own for the Hard Full and Extreme Full variants.

The reason I even bring this up is because one of the requirements for Extreme Full in the Bingo Challenge is to clear the song on Normal or higher with no Sads or Worsts, which, if you're like me and tend to choke up on perfect performances, can be a bit of a bitch, especially on some of the harder Normal songs.

Of course, if you have no problem with that part, but rather the Hard Excellent, this is basically useless since if you can't even manage that, then Extreme Full without help items is likely going to fuck you up. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

Welp, turns out there's a way to skip having to unlock the Extreme Full variants of each song.

Once you're in post-game, you can play whatever songs you want in any tour you want. For this trick, we will be taking advantage of this and the fact that the encore pulls a song randomly from whatever songs are in your setlist. To start off, you will have to unlock the Hard and Extreme variants of each song, which is just a grind. Once you have a song's Hard version unlocked, just go into a tour and select the Hard variant of that somg for both slots of a two-song tour and play it through, making sure not to skip the encore. If done right, the encore should be the Hard Full variant of the song. Hopefully, in playing the song four times by now (once to unlock Hard and three times in Tour), you will have unlocked Extreme for that song. Now just repeat the steps for Extreme and you should get the Extreme Full variant as your encore.

The only real downside to this tactic is that you can't use help items on the Encore, so you'll be on your own for the Hard Full and Extreme Full variants.

The reason I even bring this up is because one of the requirements for Extreme Full in the Bingo Challenge is to clear the song on Normal or higher with no Sads or Worsts, which, if you're like me and tend to choke up on perfect performances, can be a bit of a bitch, especially on some of the harder Normal songs.

Of course, if you have no problem with that part, but rather the Hard Excellent, this is basically useless since if you can't even manage that, then Extreme Full without help items is likely going to fuck you up. :P

Not too bad, but I think Extreme full is hard enough that anyone can clear them without help items will easily clear Normal with 0 sad/worst xD.

What are the bingo requirements for each song? Are they the same for each one?

Voltage gauge max---------Play on 3 stages-------Voltage gauge 1000% in total

Reach 100 combo-----------Great on Normal--------Hit 50 miracle target in total

Normal with 0 sad&worst---Excellent on Hard------10000 coin earned in total

They are all the same.

I'm just wondering is this game PSTV compatible? it would make it way easier for me if it is

It is. Source: Homepage ※PS Vita TV対応

Edited by hanamihana0112