Miracle Girls Festival - How are the trophies?

NotAFoxAnymore

And now the grinding begins, In one sitting I manged to get 70% of the trophies without really going for them, unlocked most of the songs Extreme mode (minus the ones in the shop).

Just to confirm you only need to pass the songs on Extreme mode? so getting a great for instance would count towards to trophy?

Not too bad, but I think Extreme full is hard enough that anyone can clear them without help items will easily clear Normal with 0 sad/worst xD.

Voltage gauge max---------Play on 3 stages-------Voltage gauge 1000% in total

Reach 100 combo-----------Great on Normal--------Hit 50 miracle target in total

Normal with 0 sad&worst---Excellent on Hard------10000 coin earned in total

They are all the same.

It is. Source: Homepage ※PS Vita TV対応

Then clearly, you haven't met me. :P

I can generally do high-level tracks on games with no problem, but add some form of perfection to it and I will likely fuck up somewhere even on lower difficulties. :|

Also, thanks for the bingo requirements. I'm thinking of making a guide for this, so that's incredibly useful.

And now the grinding begins, In one sitting I manged to get 70% of the trophies without really going for them, unlocked most of the songs Extreme mode (minus the ones in the shop).

Just to confirm you only need to pass the songs on Extreme mode? so getting a great for instance would count towards to trophy?

Yeah, you just need to clear them. I haven't failed a song yet, but I'm assuming the only way to fail is to have less than 100 between your note percentage and your voltage meter since the latter starts at 0%, meaning it can't really be a health bar unless it's amazingly brutal at the beginning of the track, which makes this incredibly easy as you would have to actively not bother to get such a terrible score.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 1

how do any of you manage to hit the rapid-note sections on Extreme mode? I cannot do it on the Vita's buttons, due to fear of breaking my system. 

I heard you have to alternate between the note's placements on the face-buttons and d-pad. Can anyone confirm?

I would recommend doing that, as it enables you to hit notes twice as fast.

how do any of you manage to hit the rapid-note sections on Extreme mode? I cannot do it on the Vita's buttons, due to fear of breaking my system. 

I heard you have to alternate between the note's placements on the face-buttons and d-pad. Can anyone confirm?

I have a lot of trouble alternating between dpad and face buttons so I usually just make my elbow spasm and keep my hand perfectly still. Though this might explain my tendinitis in my elbows :hmm:

Welp, just finished everything (just saving the "place figure in case" trophy for PRD) and I'd have to say this is honestly a bit easier than the PDF plats. What stops it from being difficult (besides the aforementioned encore abuse in postgame) is that the fail conditions are unbelievably loose. I'm fairly sure the only way you can fail is if you manage less than 100% between your voltage gauge and your percentage of Cools and Fines, which honestly takes some work to achieve. I can't see someone doing the plat if, say, they have trouble with Normal difficulty since you still need a 100 combo in each song to unlock Extreme charts, but if you can manage the PDF plats or at least get close to them, then this one should pose no problems for you.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 3

What's the fastest way to get Miracle Coins and Premium tickets?

Finishing a short song on extreme only got me about 1000 coins and 10 tickets.

Play in tour mode, 6th tour. There are audience bonus (over 1 million audience) and encore bonus, so this way will be a bit more effective than playing in one-man live mode. (from JP wiki)

-Skill required- Fastest way imo, is to play Stand Up (short) alone on Ura Extreme. ~6500 coins and ~35 ticket for a miracle in 1m30s including load time.

Is OK considered as clear?

If yes, we can just start the song and do nothing to clear... :blink:

No idea, but you will need a large amount of coins and tickets in the end if you are aiming trophies, so there's no point doing that. Besides, Wdog-999-san said that it's hard to get a OK (?), so I assume you will at least get a standard in whatever way you play.

If you use the Tour mode's encores to play all of the Hard/Extreme Full tracks and use Tour 4 Day 1 as the tour, you may not even have to grind much at all since you'll also get the encore bonus, which is about 1.5X the amount you'd get from a full play. My tips are to use Extreme songs whenever possible in your first playthrough of tour (whenever it makes you choose a song) and then don't even bother with bingo besides the one you have to do for a gold trophy. Just use postgame tours to get all of the Hard/Extreme tracks and you should have most if not all the money you need. Also worth noting is that the trophies for tickets and coins are cumulative, so feel free to spend to your heart's delight. Just make sure to spend 100k coins on figures for the 1k figure trophy.

If you have to grind, I personally recommend Innocent Blue. It is by far the easiest song in the game. I even managed to get a Miracle on the tour where I did the Extreme Full variant of it even though I had never played it on Extreme before that point. It's longer than Stand Up, but you'll likely come to grips with it far quicker.

Edited by Wdog-999

Thanks everyone that contributed. Just got the platinum not too long ago. This was a relatively easy platinum especially compared to Project Diva F and F 2nd.

This game is very lenient in its grading so its very beginner friendly. The only real tricky part that I can see is getting no SAD or WORSE notes on a song, getting 100 note combo and getting EXCELLENT rating on HARD on the bingo cards to unlock the song variants. These might prove to be a hurdle for beginners but with some persistence, it shouldn't be an issue. Plus some users has found alternate methods around these requirements as well.

For those that platinumed both Project Diva F games, this should be a piece of cake. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this game and found some new anime series to watch thanks to this game!

I honestly can't wait to play this game; I am too hyped.

fuckin Play-Asia taking ages to get my game over here. The order shipped on the 19th, and was supposed to be here on 28th. Nothing yet, and no way for me to track the package because Play-Asia doesn't do tracking.

What shipping are you using? I personally use Fed-Ex since it generally doesn't take long for it to arrive (hell, preorders arrive the day after release), but I remember that their airmail can take a while.

What shipping are you using? I personally use Fed-Ex since it generally doesn't take long for it to arrive (hell, preorders arrive the day after release), but I remember that their airmail can take a while.

I'm pretty sure it's EMS, but this is plain ridiculous.

I ordered from them around the holiday season before, and it never took two weeks for my package to arrive.

so for the 24 hour trophy I did a silly thing and thought I would make mention of it.

I had the game at around 20 hours and turned it off without playing a song, turns out the auto save does not take effect unless you do a song or buy something. I turned the game back on today and my play time is back to 6 hours.
Just a heads up if someone else decides to do this time trophy in more than one session/

I personally recommend AmiAmi next time for imports. Their prices are better than PlayAsia and you can get preorder bonuses too. I got a very nice clear poster from them for Miracle Girls Festival.

Haha yeah I got that too, it's really nice, as was the Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio wallscroll.  That aside, AmiAmi are definitely the king for pre-orders; being based in Japan gives them a competitive edge over Play-Asia and Nippon-Yasan.

So the every song trophy, doesn't include expand and ura, right? Not that it matters since this game is easy mode.

Yeah, the only difficulties required are Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme, Hard (Full) and Extreme (Full).

Edited by Kashiyuka

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...