Urban/City Tracks Coming to Driveclub in 2016

BlindMango

Holy crap! I've loved the support for this game from Evolution Studios over the past year, tracks in the city are something I've really wanted with this game, and guess what, they're coming in early 2016! There's a "Christmas Gift" of sorts that will be in the PlayStation Store this week too (Update: It appears to be a Driveclub PS4 theme). They said they're planning on releasing more cars and things like that in 2016 as well. 

This article over at Dualshockers has a better rundown on everything. Below are some screenshots!  :holy:

Driveclub-3.png

Driveclub-1.jpg

Driveclub-21.png

Driveclub-1.png

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4

First season pass I ever bought (not counting included ones like Lara Croft and Trials) was DriveClub and it's probably gonna stay as the only one for a long while.

The sheer amount of DLC for this game is incredible, and the price tag with that season pass is one of the best deals you can get. Honestly, when I got my PS4 day one DriveClub PS+ Edition was one of the games I was most looking forward to, after waiting over a year for it I was decently disappointed in Evolution but the amount of work they've clearly put into this game has long since made me forgive them. These guys know how DLC should be handled, and because of their kindness, you can be damn sure I'll be buying the inevitable DriveClub 2 day one as a show of support, just as I did DriveClub Bikes.

• Like 2

Great, I'm excited to get more content for Driveclub! :) .

I stayed away from the game initially due to all the issues it had upon launch but Evolution Studios has turned it around, fixed everything up and put together a very enjoyable game (except for the drifting events :P ). Having already purchased the season pass and being very satisfied with it, I will keep an eye out for future content with plans to continue support this game.

Fantastic news,I knew that more tracks and cars were coming in 2016 but didn't know it would be Urban tracks...any new and different locations would be good for me but this is great.Damn Evolution is being superb with the support for Driveclub,and boy am I glad I'm an avid Driveclub playa love what they're doing...this is how you treat your game and more importantly your customers.Hope I can finally finish the DLCs to be right in time for the new tracks.

• Like 1