Beginner Tips?

m0nst3rG4m3r007

Any tips to what level I should be when going for the '...the harder they fall' trophy (kill 5 big creatures)? I'm level 11 (and a half) and struggling to gain XP and level up. I've got idiot savant though I'm pretty sure it's done absolutely nothing so far because my intelligence is like level 7.

Or what level I should be once completing the main story mission? I'd like to be level 50 by the end when I do all the faction stuff for the trophies. Also how do we steal everything in diamond city without getting spotted and getting murdered? I am level 1 lock picking but high char, intell, luck, perception, agil, etc. I'm really low at strength, ALWAYS overcumbered. I means always. I'm like 683/235 weight and dog meat is always maxed out too lol. I try to transfer everything to workshop but the weapons weigh too much!

I know I need to build containers and stores, etc, but I'm still only level 1 local leader (my next rank I'll put I to this so I can build containers/shipments). Where's a good place to collect the crap you need to craft shops, containers, etc? Oh and can you zoom in the map on ps4?