2016 Yuri's Journal of Babble

TheYuriG

February 20th, today is Saturday and is the day my mother is celebrating her birthday. A lot of "friends" of her that she rarely ever talk to are here. I don't have any patience to interact with them, too boring beyond my limits. My room is fine enough.

Ran VOG hardmode today, most of the participants were randoms, we struggled more than we should have. This just helped to remind me why i hate playing with randoms. Hopefully never again. We are going flawless in a couple minutes, I'm writing today's post while i wait because I'm bored.

Didn't touch Monkey's Island today, but i made progress toward the Geometry Wars 3 guide that was halted for god knows how many months. I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow, hopefully.

8 days until my classes begins.

January 20th, either my connection is pure shit or PSNP, PSN and the PS app are shit. I vote for the former because what are the chances, right?

Given up for flawless tonight, enemies were despawning and moving around, 3 of us got kicked from PSN. Coincidence?

Now I'm here outside listening to the story of the drunk friends of my mother. Holy shit they are LOUD. I don't drink myself, but I'm kinda having fun listening to their babble tonight while i drink my soda and eat sweeties. While using my sleeping shorts. No fucks given. Half of this people are all like "hey yuri, how you doing :wub:". Who are you people again? O_O

I've realized that I have an habit of strongly pressing my legs to relieve from the pain i constantly feel. I never realized that until now. Realized it because one of the women here kept staring my legs while talking to me until she asked me "doesn't it hurt to press your legs like that?" and i was like "wtf u tlkin bout mam" then i look down and I'm almost perforating my legs with my fingers. That explains why I'm constantly asking Ril (or any other girl, honestly) to massage me.

A lot of drunk non sense though, can't stand this shit, don't want to leave back to my room either, go figure.

8 days until classes start.

February 21th, another day of pain. I've played with LoneliestPanda and LadyTonberry some Helldivers today and it was fun, filled with intentional, without purpose, team killing.

In the afternoon, I've done something that I'm not used to: i watched a movie. It was xmen 2, watched the whole thing without getting bored. Fun movie, almost made me want to watch more movies.

This might be my last post. In case it is, do not worry because it's my nature to isolate myself for a while. I'll still be on PSN as always. If I'm gone, I'm sorry for interrupting this journal so abruptly.

7 days until my classes start.

Is that a part of being Aquarius? Because I do the same thing.

Yeah it is:

Aquarius is the sign of individuality and freedom needs. Aquarians need space. If there is one sign that can get along just fine alone, this is the one. It may seem like a contradiction, because Aquarians are very open and friendly, yet, they recharge their batteries when alone. There seems to be an unmistakable energy drain when Aquarians are around others. If they do not stay aware of their needs for a time-out, even in relationships they wish to maintain, they may feel so depleted that they will leave the relationship altogether.

Sometimes we just have the utter necessity of going rogue and getting of the chart, it's part of us. :D
  • Like 1

Didn't touch Monkey's Island today, but i made progress toward the Geometry Wars 3 guide that was halted for god knows how many months. I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow, hopefully.

8 days until my classes begins.

Geometry Wars.. are those games any good? I've seen them around and they have some pretty rare platinums if I can recall correctly. Is it worth looking into?  :hmm:

What classes? I probably missed out on a few posts regarding what you are studying and stuff. Are you in College/Uni? :) and what are you studying? I'm quite curious

Geometry Wars.. are those games any good? I've seen them around and they have some pretty rare platinums if I can recall correctly. Is it worth looking into?  :hmm:

What classes? I probably missed out on a few posts regarding what you are studying and stuff. Are you in College/Uni? :) and what are you studying? I'm quite curious

They are quite fun and all 3 versions are Ultra Rare platinums. Beware that they all require a 3* coop campaign. StrickenBiged has a guide for the PS4 version if you are interested in checking it out, mine is for the Vita version.

I'm taking an Uni course at March 1st, got approved for the Federal University of Espírito Santo (that's my state in Brazil. The course in taking is Publicity and Advertising (or whatever they are called there). Unsure if I'm sticking to it though, i don't see myself as a publicist.

• Like 1

February 22th, I'm still here, sadly.

Went to the doctor this morning to see what he had to say. Nothing new, waste of time. Blames my pains for lack of exercizing, says that my muscles have shrinked. Bullshit. I'm starting physioterapy again tomorrow, this time is much closer to my home, I won't spend nearly as much time walking as I did before. I feel pain since I was a teenager and I was one of the best in my volleyball team. As I said before, bullshit. One of those cases where you link to the most common issue and give that as veredict. Waste of time, lazy doctor.

The people I had gathered for Destiny are splitting up, most of them do not even reply my messages anymore. I didn't though they would turn their backs to the people that keep running it with them as soon as they got their trophies. I really didn't want to go through the process of training more noobs again until I make a full fireteam, the group I had was already at prime condition. Worst thing is that Playdude28 did 3 sequential runs and had to leave, on the run following his absence, we got it. Now I'm trying to assemble people to help him (one of my earliest trainees) and they don't even bother. I mean, I'm not surprised by such attitude neither I'll give up, but honestly, we ran together for 2 weeks, every night. You are turning your back to a brother, people. All you are telling me is those 2 weeks of constant attempts are not worth shit anymore. Seriously, people, you don't simply leave a man behind like that. Props to krissyluckyboyy and Ryoudji for staying true fams to the runs. On my previous flawless runs, this never happened, everyone stayed true to the core group.

As I said before (yeah, if you read this expecting a constant, fluid timeline, stop wasting your time. I say things as I remember them IF I remember them), I went to the doctor and took my vita with me. Didn't feel like playing Helldivers solo, so I started Spelunky instead, over 2 months without touching it for the speedrun trophy. For such trophy, you need to beat all 4 areas in 8 minutes, each area has 4 stages, so you have 2 minutes to beat each area and 30 seconds to beat each stage. Time isn't the problem, beating the stages that is. Then I had this one run which I was by Jungle 2-3 by 2 minutes (that's like doing 3 minutes in 2 minutes or having an extra minute on the cloc to fuck around). Got the cape, speedran the Ice Caves with it and reached Temple by 5 minutes. I had those Max Payne 3 flashbacks when you are close to the end of NYMHC and my brain said to me "slow down, you got this", then I started looking down before leaping with the cape and spotted lava pools below me, twice. Lava pools those that would instantly kill me if I leaped down. Reached Olmec by 6:50, kept luring him downwards to take a lava bath and he started summoning the shit out of enemies, one spider feel into the gap between us two, I took damage and was pushed off to Olmec's bottom as he started his dive. I was dead again, so close, yet so far. But no, I had a God's Divine Intervention in that moment and I was able to push the spider to his bottom instead and moved inside the gap again. Jesus is powerful. Kept luring the golden god downwards and throwing my ropes upwards until he made his last dive. I grabbed the rope and started climbing up to my victory, had 5 health and there was a bat and 4 snakes (the easiest enemies in the game) waiting for me at the top. I just had to make it to the door and I would be done. There was a bat next to the top of the rope, if I hit that, it would bounce me off to the lava while stunned and I would meet my doom. I go up while the bat moves closer. I reach the top and make a jump away from him, managing to dodge the bastart for mere pixels, if any. Now there are 2 snakes between me and the door, I CAN DO THIS. 45 seconds left and I have to make a conscient choice between killing both or trying to jump between them and enter the door in the middle of the danger. I jump between them, press L to enter the door and it doesn't work. I move closer to the middle of the door and keep pressing L frenetically, if they touch me, they will keep bouncing me to give time to the other enemies kill me. TENSION INTENSIFIES AS I MANICALLY MASH THE L BUTTON, ENTER THIS FUCKING DOOR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I CAN'T DIE RIGHT NOW.

uXLBDIE.jpg

EYGzDGs.jpg

KInnYqF.jpg

I won.

7 days until my classes begins.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

February 22th, I'm still here, sadly.

Went to the doctor this morning to see what he had to say. Nothing new, waste of time. Blames my pains for lack of exercizing, says that my muscles have shrinked. Bullshit. I'm starting physioterapy again tomorrow, this time is much closer to my home, I won't spend nearly as much time walking as I did before. I feel pain since I was a teenager and I was one of the best in my volleyball team. As I said before, bullshit. One of those cases where you link to the most common issue and give that as veredict. Waste of time, lazy doctor.

I could REALLY relate to this part of your entry, some doctors are a total fucking joke I often wonder how they are allowed to practice. Once I went to 3 doctors about my rapid weight loss and inability to gain weight, all 3 of them said the same thing after taking blood and urine samples etc. 

I went to a doctor in Bangladesh then and after just 5 minutes of looking at me and a tiny sample of my blood I was on 12 different types of medication to fix the problems I had. Insane isn't it? Total bullshit, its terrible when you spend money on a doctor only for them to do shit all about your symptoms and write them off as something natural or simple when you can feel yourself it isn't natural.

I do hope you have a speedy recovery with whatever the pains are doing.

February 23th. This is going to be my first real rant on this journal.

There is something that really bothers me to the bottom of my heart. My mother trying to be friends with my ex and talking to me about her. It was difficult for me to get over our break up, I don't need to be reminded of her, what reminds me of what happened. Is this really difficult to understand? There is a reason why I deleted her from facebook and cut our contact, I don't want to see her ever again. If you wanna be friends with what threw me into depression for months, fine, go ahead. Just respect that I prefer to ignore its existance, is it difficult? I went today to the dentist and my mother found an old 3x4 photo of her in my wallet, next to a 3x4 of myself. I shred it to pieces and trashed it.

I've edited my signature again yesterday to make it more clear that I'm beyond the point of concern by now. People found reason to hate me for years even though I never talked to them, I was bullied at school and what a not for no reason. I just don't care anymore, I won't stop saying what I want because I'm afraid of backslash. Not anymore. That's the reason why I put Soap from Melanie Martinez in my signature. It's the music she used to break up with me. I, in many many occasions, held myself from saying what I wanted and yet she found reason to say that I mistreated her. I'm done. I'll treat people how they deserve now, not as I would like to be treated myself, like I used to. You are nice with me, I'm nice with you. You bullshit me, I'm not putting up with that. I'm tired of being someone I'm not.

I've being supressing my Arian Moon for 22 years. No more. I'm true to myself now.

Aries Moon is not known for restraint. They are impulsive and enthusiastic; If an idea strikes them, they are the first on the bandwagon to make it reality, without stopping to think about any obstacles that may be in the way.

"Yo Floris, wanna get the fastest in FUSE?"

They are passionate and have no qualms about sharing how they feel.

It's not like this Journal is a proof of this or anything.

They are well-suited to meeting challenges that may destroy lesser people; They can achieve what many other people want, but don't take the chance to get.

I get shit done and my trophies proves this.

Subtle does not describe this Sign.

Fuck no, it doesn't. Neither polite does describe me.

Aries Moon takes everything personally, but they don't hold grudges.
It might happen today, but fuck it when tomorrow comes.

If they feel slighted they will burst out angrily and let those responsible know about it.
Oh, seriously? :^)

Moon Sign Aries is happy, optimistic, and impatient; Moon Sign Aries gets bored easily.
That was my main point when I replied to Finozzi's thread a while ago. I would quote myself, but all my posts got deleted when Sly intervented and gave me my warning point.

They also play it straight they don't go for manipulating others through guile or deception. 
Not the smoke and mirrors that Carol used to pull on me, I'm not one for that shit.

They have an aura of innocence around them.
That's a subtle way to say we are retarded. Fuck your subtlety.

Rant over for now, I had to talk about this.

Ril was meant to come here today, but she decided against it because she had an assignment to do for tomorrow. She should have done it today and should be coming here tomorrow. I miss her a little.

Went to the physiotherapist today and God, are all these people unhappy about their lives? Third one I visit and third one with a constant frown on their faces. Granted, this was the first time I saw her and she could have been in a bad day, but seriously. You took a uni course for something and you don't like it? Do another. Find what makes you happy, happiness won't knock your door. Happiness isn't a gift, it's a reward you need to fight for. There is a reason why I'm only starting my Uni at 22: I didn't know what I wanted and I still don't, but I decided that I'll keep switching until I find it, tired of waiting for some magical insight like I was doing since I finished high school.

7 days until my classes starts.
  • Like 1

February 24th, still here, unfortunately. (Hey slashvoid, I see you reading this at the moment I'm writing this post, welcome) (EDIT: fuck, I didn't see that Urushiro posted here and made it go to the front page, nevermind then) (yes, I've unlocked it because I'm still not banned. In case that happens before I have the chance or the memory to unlock this, someone please be kind enough to PM a mod asking to lock this if I failed to do so)

I wasn't banned yet, I'm in the LIMBO, just waiting for something to happen and having no control over it. What a pain in the ass to be a control freak and have no control over something.

Ril was here until a few minutes ago, I was severely missing her. We had a lot of conversation about how she doesn't pay attention or she simply doesn't care about the things I try to talk about. That's fine, I can understand that I might be boring, I think the same about almost everyone almost all the time. Just let me know when i'm boring you so I can filter the things that make you bored from the ones that entertain you so we can have a better time together, right? Thanks, check the condescenting smile now. :)

Been to the Uni today's morning, made my uni restaurant card so I can have lunch there every day (did I mention that I'm taking classes in the morning only?) and also got the forms for the bus card.

Got destroyed several times in Spelunky and didn't even enter Hell yet. I wish I was better handling shopkeepers, but that's my fault for trying pacifist approaches instead of cutting the losses and understanding they need to die.

My PS+ is expiring really soon and I'm out of cash to renew it. Which is sad and I was expecting to play the new game on plus next month called Flame Over. It looks like a very fun roguelike and I'm always eager to play another. I have to say that the 1% plat looks daunting and I want to embrace the challenge.

6 days until my classes starts.

• Like 1

Well it's official. You've gotten me to write a journal too. There's no way I'm posting it online though because my thoughts are more asshole-ish than yours.

It's very good to be able to talk some shit, honestly. Some times you just have a lot on your head at once and being able to transcript it and then reading it later helps A LOT.

You should though, consider to make it public or at least sharing it with me somehow. I would like to know more about you and I think I've stalked you too much by now.

• Like 1

Well it's official. You've gotten me to write a journal too. There's no way I'm posting it online though because my thoughts are more asshole-ish than yours.

I used to always write my thoughts each day in notepads and save them and keep them in a folder hidden on my desktop. After reading a bit of Yuri's journal I figured that seeing how at the time I started my thread, I felt I had nobody willing to listen to me it would be a nice idea to share my thoughts with people who wouldn't judge me in a way the people I do know would. So I "borrowed" his concept and made my own one too. :D

It's very good to be able to talk some shit, honestly. Some times you just have a lot on your head at once and being able to transcript it and then reading it later helps A LOT.

You should though, consider to make it public or at least sharing it with me somehow. I would like to know more about you and I think I've stalked you too much by now.

I used to always write my thoughts each day in notepads and save them and keep them in a folder hidden on my desktop. After reading a bit of Yuri's journal I figured that seeing how at the time I started my thread, I felt I had nobody willing to listen to me it would be a nice idea to share my thoughts with people who wouldn't judge me in a way the people I do know would. So I "borrowed" his concept and made my own one too. :D

I don't think I'd post them in the forum. I wouldn't want people to read my thoughts and think I sound just like Madbuk :awesome: