2016 Yuri's Journal of Babble

TheYuriG

January 6th, the day had a great start, had some fun with RNC Nexus, finished everything important in RNC FFA with ChipsyBoy and helped Mikegem getting his Fuse platinum. Then i was informed that a new rule was added which censors this journal and puts me in a very delicate position to ask myself if I'm continuing this project not as i intended to have it or just leave it altogether. Am i following my extremists instincts and not doing something that i can't do 100% or am i fighting them and keep this going forward the greater goal that is trying to better confident? Decisions, decisions. I'm sleeping tonight and tomorrow I'm deciding if I'm requesting deletion for this thread or I'm going through heavy editing work.

Ril didn't come tonight. Her period started, but i couldn't care less, that would stop me from wanting to sleep with her tonight. I guess I'll have to deal with being away from her the next 5 days.

Talked to Bekka too, not very good news and there are chances she won't make it here by my birthday at all.

I'm in sorrow, but I'm positive about the future. Perry much everything for my surgery is set now, only a matter of time at this point.

39 days until happiness.

Edited by TheYuriG

January 7th, I'm going to the neurologist to see if he can figure out what is wrong with my legs. Here we go with one more week getting into machines, hopefully for the last time for this reason.

I've decided to maintain this journal with the restrictions now applied. When I'm back, the editing games will begin.

'm seeing Ril when I'm back, I'm happy about it. She is bringing me sweeties too.

I've left rnc ffa afk grinding the remaining miles for the trophy. I'm highly disappointed no one made a thread with afk methods to grind the miles until this day. Can't believe that this many people ACTUALLY PUT EFFORT doing all those miles legit. I have better stuff to do than hoverbooting in circles for hours, honestly. I think I'll make a thread about it so people can do it the same way I'm doing and maybe receiving better methods of grinding from other users.

38 days until happiness.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

January 7th

Why am I still reading this?

I can come up with 3 possibilities:

1. Even though you don't like this kind of thing overall, you got used to it and can't stop anymore.
  2. You subscribed to this and intend to stop your subscription everytime you get a notification, but always end up reading the newest post and forgetting to remove subscription.
  3. You actually like this and the question was sarcastic/retorical.

===================

January 7th, came back from doctor and he said he wants some exams done to see what the problem is. Back to the machines I go. I'm quite confident he can find what the issue is, this time. I like him more than the woman that is going to do my nose surgery.

I'll get to editing this Journal now. There isn't much to edit since there isn't much sexual going in my life at the moment either. Shouldn't take me long. Also ihadalifeb4this PMed me with his disappointment regarding the lack of sexual content here. I couldn't hold my laughter. :P

My nails are fucking huge, I lost my previous nail cutter. gonna need to buy another one later today if I can't steal someone else's.

RnC FFA is still auto grinding. No fucks were given.

I'm hungry for sweeties, was expecting Ril to be here at this time, but the doctor took me longer than expected.

38 days until happiness.

January 7th, I think I've edited everything I should have. If I missed anything, I would be happy if I could get quoted on it to get it fixed.

I'm still considering doing the FFA grinding thread. Do we have a trophy guide for that game though? Gotta check.

38 days until happiness.

Edited by TheYuriG

Am I the only one who sees this as Soul Sacrifice reference?

Haven't read the thread so dunno if it's just me seeing things.

I've decided to signature my posts with a Bekka/birthday countdown, somehow similar to Soul Sacrifice's countdown to world's end.

39 more days until happiness.

Am I the only one who sees this as Soul Sacrifice reference?

Haven't read the thread so dunno if it's just me seeing things.

I've decided to signature my posts with a Bekka/birthday countdown, somehow similar to Soul Sacrifice's countdown to world's end.

39 more days until happiness.

Aaaah, nice, it wasn't me seeing things =D

The development in this novel is too slow !

Just send me a pm when you've chosen a girl and decided not to play the other ones anymore :awesome:

And keep this diary safe, I'm curious to how you'll react to this when you re-read all of this in a few years xD

The development in this novel is too slow !

Just send me a pm when you've chosen a girl and decided not to play the other ones anymore :awesome:

And keep this diary safe, I'm curious to how you'll react to this when you re-read all of this in a few years xD

I can't speed up time, unfortunately. :(

There is no choosing, Bekka is and always have been the one. Me and Ril are just having fun together. I have my Bekka and Ril has 10 other boys, according to Floriiss. No one has ever been played at any moment, I'm not that kind of person. :P

I can't speed up time, unfortunately. :(

There is no choosing, Bekka is and always have been the one. Me and Ril are just having fun together. I have my Bekka and Ril has 10 other boys, according to Floriiss. No one has ever been played at any moment, I'm not that kind of person. :P

Wait, what ? xD How does Floriis know ? Doesn't he live in the Netherlands ? :P

Anyway, it's your life, you do what you want of course ;)

• Like 1

Wait, what ? xD How does Floriis know ? Doesn't he live in the Netherlands ? :P

Anyway, it's your life, you do what you want of course ;)

Floriiss has access to classified information, such as Ril having 10+ men and Bekka being 67 years old xD

• Like 3

Floriiss has access to classified information, such as Ril having 10+ men and Bekka being 67 years old xD

Oh all-knowing Floriis bring your wisdom upon us !

tumblr_inline_nzrtz2L4Vr1sfakew_540.png

But he has harem, he's living the dream :awesome:

A man has but 2 hands and he needs both to maintain one waifu lol. You'll get a burn-out with more than one, great dream that is :P

• Like 1

January 8th, i slept more than in used to, almost 6am and i went to sleep about 10pm. Today is going to be a good day as i don't feel tired at all.

After i left rnc ffa afking the whole night, killed more tanks and started grinding the gliding and not 15 minutes later the grind trophy popped. Platinum achieved. The hair elastic i used on the controller to hold the analog stick in place is now thrashed though. Went to play more nexus and finished the third playthrough and made the backup save for all the bolts to buy the nether armor, finished leveling all guns, restored the save and bought the nether armor. Platinum achieved. Hell no i wasn't going to start a fourth playthrough to grind the remaining 300k bolts. 2 playthroughs were already and i felt a third one was already pushing it. I now have all Ratchet And Clank platinums and all of them but 4 (ps3 trilogy + all for one) done in sequence. Hell yes!

Was going to finish pier solar but decided to check SSX on my alt first. Bad idea, i got hooked on it, thanks ihadalifeb4this. :(

Ril is coming here again today, she said she didn't want to leave yesterday, neither i wanted her too. When she left, i was under the impression that she was quite pissed off about Bekka. She knows about Bekka and Bekka knows there is someone else, but asked not to know names otherwise she would start a rampage of stalking, pursuing and murdering and neither of us want that. I understand that and i also asked her not to tell me if she decides to do things that rule #9 don't let me freely speak. I thought i have been quite clear about this whole thing on my previous posts, but i guess i wasn't, so I'm going to tell a story:

Me and Ril have been seeing each other for a while and then i met carol through the same ways i meet Ril (Tinder app). I got really interested in Carol as i felt we were very similar in personality. I'm very honest with anyone i have relationship desire with and i told from the beginning to both what i expect from someone because I'm extremely picky and i get bored of people easily and i rather be alone than being with someone that can't surpass my high expectations. Ril knew i liked whores and she decided to go with it anyway. I said that i didn't mind going out with her because i found her entertaining by i didn't see a future with her. She knew it from the beginning. I hope that i made it clear that i never EVER iluded her into something we are not evolving to.

Carol had all the crap about not being sure of what she wanted and later that crumbled to dust, meh. I expected more.

Bekka is extremely whorish and that is one of the things I'm most attracted in her. The other things are her sense of humor and how physically attractive i find her to be which I'm not going in detail because of R#9. The only big downside in Bekka is that she came from a poor family and neighborhood, so her education isn't matched with mine, but that is something i can live with. Ril is smart but don't stop shit all the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i told Bekka several times that i want a serious relationship with her and that she should move to ES so we could live together. She is working on it at the moment.

An old True Trophies friend added me again on PSN. Am I taking part of any Gaminh Sessions i don't remember of or has he randomly added me? I'll find out in a couple minutes.

37 days until happiness.

January 8th, managed to get an appointment for the machine exam the neurologist asked for in February 2nd. Today also comes out the Uni results, have i passed? Only gonna know later.

Carol came to talk to me again, saying she moved away because she didn't want to hurt me, he relationship is still complicated and shit. I replied a lot of comprehensive shit, but inside i don't care anymore. Now if you are just kind enough to never show your face anymore or talk to me again, i would be grateful.

Ril said she was coming here again today but she messaged me saying she isn't coming anymore. Guess she was feeling sick of something. Couldn't care.

I was feeling somehow tired and slept most of the afternoon, go figures since i thought i had enough sleep at night. Me and Zajac set out own competition race for 50UR plats and i think I'm in advantage since i have several UR games almost done. He might have some too, cba checking. Think I'm finishing SSX and Hotline Miami 2 and then focusing on SMB for the platinum on my birthday.

My neighbor Daniel left the whatsapp group i have for Brazilians. I could care less. Deleted his number from my phone as well, can't stand his bullshit anymore.

Bekka usually talks to me at 7pm and so she did. I can't care more, i guess it's safe to say she is drawing all my caring for her. She sent me an audio and goddammit i hate with passion the Rio accent but when she speaks is like heaven. Goddammit Bekka, stop being so far away already. Yesterday Ril spent most of our time together mentioning how jealous she was that Bekka is coming to spend my birthday with me doing things i can't mention because of R#9. Unsure if jealousy was true or faked, i know mine was faked when Ril said she was going to get a torrent of crushs as revenge. Couldn't care less to be honest.

37 days until happiness.

January 8th, going out with family in a few minutes. Either we are getting pizza or I'm getting a milkshake. I would rather have both.

Family-wise, this has been a good month for me, one week without things turning to shit is like a record.

Talking to Bekka at the moment and she is giving me a reality check. Guess I'm the only one planning things ahead, she still has her feet on the ground while I'm FAAAAAAR ahead. Now she is saying that she will have a hard time leaving her family behind. Guess her burning passion has died. This is disappointing, but not surprising.

37 days until ???.

• Like 1

January 9th, I'm highly disappointed with the Bekka situation. Back then she said she would move here and while it was a bold move, it really impressed me. Yesterday we talked a lot and the talk changed, now her plan is us keeping a LDR (Long Distance Relationship) for about an year before she finally moves to ES. Knowing myself and how i behave at distances versus how i behave closely, the chance of that working out is none. Which is sad as i had high expectations toward Bekka. She said she is still coming in February but all my hype honestly died.

That being said, my university results came out yesterday and i still didn't see them, but i might move to Rio depending on how me and Bekka work. I've lived by myself in Rio for almost an year back in 2013 and i grew an inner hate for their people and their constant backstabbing. That being said, i have my own saying that would be something like "who really wants something, finds a way; who doesn't want that much, find excuses". I really wanted to be with Bekka back then but with this whole change of heart she had, my will now should be 20% of it was before. Not sure if it's enough for a change of state and life. I'm hugely disappointed by this and probably is the topic I'm going to spend most of my talk talking about. Didn't think of anything else since that. Oh, i've been thinking of my ex too and that is only a bad sign. I have an extremely hard time getting over break ups (and by that i mean that i never get over then) and my solution for that is usually never seeing or talking to my exs anymore. She is moving to Rio this year and i thought i would get rid of her but now it seems like i might just see her around again.

Bekka said she wants me to meet her family and prove them my intentions are real. I have no problem with that, would do it as soon as possible, but i see no point in rushing that if that won't haste my time away from her.

Ril is coming here later today, but in the state I'm, i couldn't care of she, me or anyone else got run over by a bus. I'm feeling so much that I'm not feeling anything anymore. I'm not very good with feelings, I'm better with numbers and creations. I'm always doing things in bad at while wasting my talents by not making use of them.

I'm eating the rest of yesterday's pizza while playing SSX. I have no idea what I'm doing about anything. I should sleep until this situation sorts itself out since there is little to nothing i can do to change it. Only time will tell.

36 days until ???.

• Like 1