2016 Yuri's Journal of Babble

TheYuriG

You failed to see the sarcasm. Negative feedback wouldn't stop me from continuing this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sarcasm is my second language bub, I did recognize it. And I'm telling you not to misconstrue my previous words as offensive, as they weren't. You're a strange fellow, and you've made it perfectly clear at this point. There are strange things about me too. That's not necessarily "negative feedback" either, since I encouraged you to keep on posting if you wanted to. 

So don't let me hold you back. Keep on keeping on.  B)

January 9th, Ril just left. I think we should only see each other at night when see is coming to sleep here. The more she talks, the more stupid shit she says and more she pisses me off. This is kinda sad as i was really thinking how good she is to me and maybe we could get serious eventually. Well, today only reminded me why i said we couldn't work out in the first place. She pisses me off all the time just like my ex (yeah, the one i said i missed not long ago) used to. Relationships like this are works in frustration, had one for 10 months and i don't want another. I really like Ril when she manages to shut the fuck up. She does real poetry with her mouth shut.

Pretty much didn't play today, not in the mood to. I want to get hooked on something again like i was with the ratchet and clank games. Guess i gotta find a sandbox game on my backlog to play. Maybe it's time to start Yakuza 3? I'll make you proud, Cielle.

32 days until Bekka's arrival, 36 days until my birthday.

I'm curious as to what the reasoning behind why you feel it necessary to post this here.

In your first post you state "while interaction is okay and acceptable, it is not the point of this" - which is in direct contradiction against the primary point of a public forum.

If your motivation is as base as you state it, that you just love attention, then each to their own

You have a saying which I feel is very apt to anyone and everyone, so I'll impart mine "Reap what you sow".  There seems to be a huge amount of disrespect running through all of your posts - and it seems to manifest at the slightest provocation.  This is couple with an apparent expectation that people in your life shower you with attention and add further embellishment to an individual constructed almost entirely of conceit.

How you refer to those individuals that would be deemed close to you is close to appalling in my opinion, maybe things are different in Brazil where it is appropriate to air your dirty laundry in public 

Maybe it's a case of my good old fashioned British reserve and respect for privacy, but I can't help but feel that upon reflection you may feel this was a step too far.  I'm as much of an advocate for free speech as the next, but just because you can state something doesn't necessarily mean you should.

By extension, referring to yourself in a derogatory fashion does't confer the right to refer to someone else in that way too.  Calling yourself a whore shouldn't allow you to refer to others as whores (especially calling a by the 'grace of one person' virgin a whore), by the same rationale of calling myself a ♥ doesn't give me free rein to refer to others as ♥s.

When placing something in a public space, I would think some awareness of what is being put out would be more appropriate.

Rather more long-winded than I initially envisioned, but my main desire is to ask what your end game for all of this is.  It can't be just for want of being true to yourself, because a Word document would suffice.  I would hope it isn't just for attention, because it strikes as a bit desperate.

Hopefully you'll read this for what it is and respond in a constructive fashion - and not with hostility.

Such a long post deserves a long answer, my time and proper equipment, which i lack both of the latter two at this moment, since it's almost midnight and I'm without access to the pc. I usually post things from my phone, reason why a lot of words don't make sense due to lack of revision ability.

I wonder two things though: did you read all the posts? Do you think calling someone a whore is something bad?

Such a long post deserves a long answer, my time and proper equipment, which i lack both of the latter two at this moment, since it's almost midnight and I'm without access to the pc. I usually post things from my phone, reason why a lot of words don't make sense due to lack of revision ability.

I wonder two things though: did you read all the posts? Do you think calling someone a whore is something bad?

I believe so, I may have missed something, but I have certainly scrolled through each.  I didn't want to cast an opinion if the flavour of the thread changed drastically.

It is defined as a derogatory noun.  I am passionate about etymology, so yes, I believe calling someone a whore is bad.  It may be a language barrier, although your English is remarkable so I don't think it's the issue.

If you're striving to refer to people as promiscuous, that's a different thing.

That aside, the application of the word is more important, and I certainly don't perceive anything good.  Without terms being stated, the overall tone is what I've observed more.

January 10th, started the day with the news that Flowers was interested in doing FUSE which is a game I'm completely in love with. I bluffed saying that he could get the fastest achiever if he wanted to and he latched on to that. I took my time to check the table and it doesn't look so bad. We could do it in 2 days by starting with on Lethal right away. I love FUSE and while i usually avoid paying the campaign, I'm doing it this time. I've told him that i won't be running collectibles since they don't show up to me anymore since i already have them, but that's that, I'll help with everything else. I'm really considering to also make an open gaming session in case other people wanna join. We can do fine by ourselves, but i don't mind helping other people with the game.
mbRNjFv.png
Doable (the first time is hacked and I've reported. Soon Flowers will be there instead).

The cat is growing really fond of me, little fella spend most of his day around me, following me or biting some part of my body or my equipment. His meow is still kinda shitty, but i think it will get better with time when his body develops better.

I can't remember why, but i started to download a dozen of games on my ps3. One of them is Bioshock Infinite which reminds me i need to get the first game back before playing it. At this moment, Dragon Age Origins is almost done installing and i think I'll delete it when it's done. I haven't played 2 yet and i don't like playing games out of order when i have the option.

Ril made me have High by Tove Lo stuck on my head and no matter how many times i listen it, it doesn't go away. Most of the time a song is stuck in my head, it's because i don't remember the lyrics so my brain is constantly looping the chorus getting to finish the song, but again, it can't because i don't remember the rest of the lyrics.

Ril is meant to come here today and sleep over, Bekka is meant to call me today. No idea why but i don't feel like spending time with either of them. Strange.

Been playing Hotline Miami 2 in my quest to reach 50UR platinums before zajac and I'm having a blast. Love making those level-long combos. I got a rank S yesterday for completing one level with FC and having 4x the required score. All the time i spent in the first game is playing off.

32 days until Bekka's arrival, 35 days until my birthday.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

1- I'm curious as to what the reasoning behind why you feel it necessary to post this here.

2- In your first post you state "while interaction is okay and acceptable, it is not the point of this" - which is in direct contradiction against the primary point of a public forum.

3- If your motivation is as base as you state it, that you just love attention, then each to their own

4- You have a saying which I feel is very apt to anyone and everyone, so I'll impart mine "Reap what you sow".  There seems to be a huge amount of disrespect running through all of your posts - and it seems to manifest at the slightest provocation.  This is couple with an apparent expectation that people in your life shower you with attention and add further embellishment to an individual constructed almost entirely of conceit.

5- How you refer to those individuals that would be deemed close to you is close to appalling in my opinion, maybe things are different in Brazil where it is appropriate to air your dirty laundry in public 

6- Maybe it's a case of my good old fashioned British reserve and respect for privacy, but I can't help but feel that upon reflection you may feel this was a step too far.  I'm as much of an advocate for free speech as the next, but just because you can state something doesn't necessarily mean you should.

7- By extension, referring to yourself in a derogatory fashion does't confer the right to refer to someone else in that way too.  Calling yourself a whore shouldn't allow you to refer to others as whores (especially calling a by the 'grace of one person' virgin a whore), by the same rationale of calling myself a ♥ doesn't give me free rein to refer to others as ♥s.

8- When placing something in a public space, I would think some awareness of what is being put out would be more appropriate.

9- Rather more long-winded than I initially envisioned, but my main desire is to ask what your end game for all of this is.  It can't be just for want of being true to yourself, because a Word document would suffice.  I would hope it isn't just for attention, because it strikes as a bit desperate.

10- Hopefully you'll read this for what it is and respond in a constructive fashion - and not with hostility.

First off, it isn't a necessity. I'm posting here because that's what I decided to. I'm not dying if I don't post. There are many reasons why I decided to post here and I should go on with them with time, but I mentioned a few already in my previous posts.

Secondly, I suppose you don't have a twitter account because that is the highest point of 'talking alone amongst many others' social media in the internet. Something like this shouldn't be surprising for you.

Thirdly, my motivation to post this is as I posted on the OP: somewhere I can bitch and rant on, and then look back after the year ends. People take pictures, others record videos, I'm writing this. Is it really difficult to understand?

Fourthly, I see no disrespect at all in any posts, maybe on rabbitandy's which I thought to be a thrown off pointless insult in the first place, then I realized it wasn't. Most people here are my friends and I that is usually the way we talk to each other. I'm sure that amongst ourselves, no one got insulted by anything posted here.

Fifthly, no dirty laundry is being aired because this isn't a discussion between two people trying to solve their problems. As I said a couple times, the reason I asked if you read the posts, this is me simply talking to myself about my life. The point of why I said 'interaction is ok and acceptable, but not the point of this'. If you wanna come here, shit upon the posts or try to be comprehensive about my situation or whatever, fine, go ahead, but I'm not looking for support. As I said previously, I'm a lone wolf and I can handle my shit myself. Also, I think I have the right to talk to my friends the way I wish doing it. If you rather be kind, cute or caring with your friends, that's fine by me, it's your life, your rules. But coming here and saying 'I don't think you should talk like this because I don't like it' is kinda... I rather not say it because I don't want you to think I have the intention to insult you,

Sixthly, yeah, I understand this might bother you and that is the reason why I made quite clear in the first post (the first thing people should read on a threads), what this is meant to be. If this kind of thing offends you or you simply disagree with, I suggested to leave. Jesus broke everything in the Church when he saw all those merchant people doing something he didn't like in a place he liked, so who am I to say anything if this thread bothers you, right? That said, you can add me to your block list if you don't want to see this kind of content anymore, because I'm not stopping it. It's up to you what decisions you take and as I said before, who am I to judge?

Sevently, I don't find 'whore' a derogative term. If you let me quote a dictionary for you

A promiscuous woman

I don't think that is offensive at all, neither the other meaning (being a prostitute) is. I believe in equality (not feminism) and I do believe that men and women have as much right to get laid as often as they want without any kind of repreension. As I said before, I hate cowardly people and someone who consider herself a whore looks bold enough as society isn't supportive against this kind of person. I am supportive (unnexpected, right?) though and I also find those people attractive for having a trait I like. 

Eightly, I do have awareness of what I post and that is the reason why the newest rule was very understandable and also the reason why I made a long post in the OP stating what you can see here and why do I post the things I post. Do I care about stranger's opinions? Actually not. I could ignore them, but that would be quite unpolite as I don't like to be ignored myself. Will their opinions stop me from posting? Hell no. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ninethly, while I don't think it's any of your business what I do and the reasons behind my actions, I mentioned a few of the reasons why I'm posting this. If you rather call it all bullshit and think I'm doing this solely because I want attention, hey, go ahead. I'm not goint out of my way to stop a random stranger from thinking whatever he wants.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tenthly and finally, I'm a person harsh with the words and I understand I sometimes offend people with what I say. If any of this offends you, I'm sorry about it, but again, you have been warned of the content you would find here and you proceeded regardless. The way i see it is like parents complaining to Rockstar for showing titties for their 12yo son when the box clearly said that this content was not suited for him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

===============================

January 10th, cat is fucking around all over the place and I'm finding it cute. It's strange because this kind of thing would piss me off, but he is so adorable. I guess I've adopted him as my own son. He was stepping all over the keyboard while I was typing this, so if you see any random letters out of place, he is the one to blame.

Bekka is ready to call me and I going to have her call as soon as I'm done with this.

I made the Gaming Session for FUSE on Thursday which seems to be the best day for Flowers. I'll get shit done on the week so I'm free the whole Thursday and possibly Friday to get this done. The hype is real. This is the link: http://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/76332-Fuse

I want to get hooked in another sandbox game but I don't think I have one. Maybe I'll fuck around L.A. Noire as that was one of the games I was intending to play for such a long time. Having my fun with Hotline Miami 2 though.

• Like 1

First off, it isn't a necessity. I'm posting here because that's what I decided to. I'm not dying if I don't post. There are many reasons why I decided to post here and I should go on with them with time, but I mentioned a few already in my previous posts.

Secondly, I suppose you don't have a twitter account because that is the highest point of 'talking alone amongst many others' social media in the internet. Something like this shouldn't be surprising for you.

Thirdly, my motivation to post this is as I posted on the OP: somewhere I can bitch and rant on, and then look back after the year ends. People take pictures, others record videos, I'm writing this. Is it really difficult to understand?

Fourthly, I see no disrespect at all in any posts, maybe on rabbitandy's which I thought to be a thrown off pointless insult in the first place, then I realized it wasn't. Most people here are my friends and I that is usually the way we talk to each other. I'm sure that amongst ourselves, no one got insulted by anything posted here.

Fifthly, no dirty laundry is being aired because this isn't a discussion between two people trying to solve their problems. As I said a couple times, the reason I asked if you read the posts, this is me simply talking to myself about my life. The point of why I said 'interaction is ok and acceptable, but not the point of this'. If you wanna come here, shit upon the posts or try to be comprehensive about my situation or whatever, fine, go ahead, but I'm not looking for support. As I said previously, I'm a lone wolf and I can handle my shit myself. Also, I think I have the right to talk to my friends the way I wish doing it. If you rather be kind, cute or caring with your friends, that's fine by me, it's your life, your rules. But coming here and saying 'I don't think you should talk like this because I don't like it' is kinda... I rather not say it because I don't want you to think I have the intention to insult you,

Sixthly, yeah, I understand this might bother you and that is the reason why I made quite clear in the first post (the first thing people should read on a threads), what this is meant to be. If this kind of thing offends you or you simply disagree with, I suggested to leave. Jesus broke everything in the Church when he saw all those merchant people doing something he didn't like in a place he liked, so who am I to say anything if this thread bothers you, right? That said, you can add me to your block list if you don't want to see this kind of content anymore, because I'm not stopping it. It's up to you what decisions you take and as I said before, who am I to judge?

Sevently, I don't find 'whore' a derogative term. If you let me quote a dictionary for you

I don't think that is offensive at all, neither the other meaning (being a prostitute) is. I believe in equality (not feminism) and I do believe that men and women have as much right to get laid as often as they want without any kind of repreension. As I said before, I hate cowardly people and someone who consider herself a whore looks bold enough as society isn't supportive against this kind of person. I am supportive (unnexpected, right?) though and I also find those people attractive for having a trait I like. 

Eightly, I do have awareness of what I post and that is the reason why the newest rule was very understandable and also the reason why I made a long post in the OP stating what you can see here and why do I post the things I post. Do I care about stranger's opinions? Actually not. I could ignore them, but that would be quite unpolite as I don't like to be ignored myself. Will their opinions stop me from posting? Hell no. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ninethly, while I don't think it's any of your business what I do and the reasons behind my actions, I mentioned a few of the reasons why I'm posting this. If you rather call it all bullshit and think I'm doing this solely because I want attention, hey, go ahead. I'm not goint out of my way to stop a random stranger from thinking whatever he wants.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tenthly and finally, I'm a person harsh with the words and I understand I sometimes offend people with what I say. If any of this offends you, I'm sorry about it, but again, you have been warned of the content you would find here and you proceeded regardless. The way i see it is like parents complaining to Rockstar for showing titties for their 12yo son when the box clearly said that this content was not suited for him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

===============================

January 10th, cat is fucking around all over the place and I'm finding it cute. It's strange because this kind of thing would piss me off, but he is so adorable. I guess I've adopted him as my own son. He was stepping all over the keyboard while I was typing this, so if you see any random letters out of place, he is the one to blame.

Bekka is ready to call me and I going to have her call as soon as I'm done with this.

I made the Gaming Session for FUSE on Thursday which seems to be the best day for Flowers. I'll get shit done on the week so I'm free the whole Thursday and possibly Friday to get this done. The hype is real. This is the link: http://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/76332-Fuse

I want to get hooked in another sandbox game but I don't think I have one. Maybe I'll fuck around L.A. Noire as that was one of the games I was intending to play for such a long time. Having my fun with Hotline Miami 2 though.

Thank you for taking the time to reply so thoroughly.

To address an overarching point, rather than repeat myself, I am not offended by what you write.  To me, they are words - that could be true or could be false.  I don't know you, nor do I know the people that you discuss so there is nothing of anything worth here to me.  

Further, even if I were to be offended, the act of being offended doesn't override an individual's right to express themselves (although, as we are all aware it does seem to be that way for the most part).

The act to document one's life obviously isn't an alien concept, but what and how is the intriguing factor.  Photos I don't think are an apt comparison as they do not communicate the creator's bias (at least, not directly, interpretation is of course possible) - videos (I'll assume here meant in the capacity of vlogging) and diaries are fair.

If you see no disrespect, then that is where we differ greatly.  I won't argue to say my view is any more valid, but I'm interested, in whether you would print this out and allow the mentioned parties to read it.

It is dirty laundry, I'm unsure why it has to have two people conversing directly for it to be qualified as so.

Whore: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=define%3Awhore.  "noun

derogatory" Agreed, prostitute is not derogatory either.  Whore categorically is.

I don't think, at least in my circles, having and engaging in carnal pursuits is looked down upon as much as it used to be.  It isn't a noble or a brave thing to identify yourself by anymore.  Defining someone solely upon one aspect of them is a reductive and disrespectful thing to do.  Same as condensing anyone down to one aspect of anyone would be.  

If I referred to a friend of mine as "that gay" or queried whether "the gay is busy today" - surely would be seen by you as disrespectful?

Reacting to a new rule is not equal to awareness of what you're posting.  You haven't changed because you felt you were erring, you changed because you had to.  Begrudgingly also, because you belaboured the point, citing many times rule #9 was stifling you in the posts directly preceding its inception.  I would hazard a guess that part of you is happy that you provoked a rule change as well.

If it was none of my business, I would posit it doesn't belong on a public forum.  It becomes mine and the whole community's business by default.

Your point about parents exposing their children is also ill placed.  People come here primarily for trophies, and through the way the forums work, can be exposed accidentally to anything.  Which is why Sly reacted.  There is a big difference between buying something knowing its exposure, and being exposed to something.

Definitely don't stop posting, that isn't the intent of my comments at all.  I'm just inquiring as to your animus.  If this was solely for friends, you would set this up elsewhere so inconveniences like me wouldn't tread on it.

Edited by LastPisTolman
  • Like 2

January 10th, Bekka called me earlier and we had some fun talking to each other, but didn't talk again since then. She said she had to cook for her brother only to never be seeing again.

Alecrim is still passing most of the time with me, following me around everywhere i go. I find it adorable.

Me and Ril are discussing about yesterday. She couldn't choose a worse for this since I'm not giving a fuck today. I rather not seeing her again than standing her BS and get pissed off all the time, but whoever breaks up suffer less and i don't want to hurt her, so I'll let her break up with me instead.

I'm quoting got solely so you know that I'm talking about you. Saying stuff behind someone's back is a cowardly thing therefore something i hate.

I could keep going with this healthy discussion with LastPisTolman all the day, but i rather not. If he still insists in taking this further, i would rather do so through PMs like most of the other people do. When i open the journal, my intention is to post, not to reply someone. Rather not add this dirty laundry to the pile.

I've played a lot of Hotline Miami 2 today, for several S ranks (because A+ is for noobs) and did a FC on stage 17. I guess I'm close to beating the game and making this platinum no longer UR, just like the first game isn't. The race against Zajac goes on regardless, but I'm thinking that I'll come out as loser on that one, I'm barely feeling like playing lately.

My legs hasn't been giving me any breaks lately, for almost a week I've walked crippled. Ril does a terrible massage which i stopped asking for as it wasn't helping at all, she is too weak to put enough pressure.

I'm really considering to go to Rio as soon as I'm recovered from the surgery. I want to meet Bekka's family as she said that's a requirement for her to come live here and i do want that to happen so I'll do whatever i can to make it happen.

I've deleted Dragon Age Origins from HDD and Yakuza Dead Souls is about done downloading. All the 20GBs. I should watch some Yakuza 3 gameplay to see if it hypes me. I bought 3 and Dead Souls shortly after 4 was released on PS+ because the series was highly recommended by SuperBuu3 and Goro (both which i don't talk to for a long time because... reasons?). This game is going to take ages to install... Vita is so much superior with the installing times it has. I don't even think the PS4 has the install prompt, what is even faster.

I've also downloaded Alien Breed 3: Descent which is the last one from the trilogy that i need a plat from. I find these games boring but i feel like completing all games because: OCPD. Also got Escape Dead Island downloaded which is the last Dead Island game that i have to complete to finish the collection. Soon enough...

32 days until Bekka's arrival, 35 days until birthday.

Alright, I did it, I caught up and read everything from the last couple days. I'm very offended by some of the stuff I've seen in here, you really have some sick shit going on in your life, just look at the part I've quoted below

What kind of fucking monster leaves a pizza unfinished through a whole night, that poor pizza was just sitting there, innocently enough, in your fridge, wondering what it did wrong that you didn't eat it ALL NIGHT. How could you do such a thing to a poor, beautiful, innocent, delicious pizza? I can't even look at you anymore.

It was monster sized pizza... And I didn't want to look unpolite eating more than half myself and... Oh, damnit, i know I'm guilty, arrest me. :(

==============

January 11th, Alecrim spent all yesterday's time with me but went to sleep with my sister. I can't help but feeling betrayed. I'll server his head off as punishment so this horrible act never comes to repeat itself.

My mother always find reason to complain. Daniel's hellhounds some her up and she madly complained that i didn't have breakfast. Worked on it and she said i want being enough and that's why I'm so skinny. Ate more and she complained that i left it messy. Cleaned it up and she complained how i don't clean anything unless she asks me to. *sigh*

I can't straighten my arms for some reason. Woke up like this and whenever i try to line them up, i feel absolute pain. I'm really worried. Maybe whatever i have in my legs is now spreading? Told mother and she obviously blamed me for lack of exercising. One day I'll get ran over by an ambulance and she will blame me for playing too much videogames too. *sigh*

I take part in a whatsapp group which the basic function is to share nude pictures among ourselves. One of the members started talking to me after i poked her. She said she lives in South of Brazil, lives by herself, got a stable job and feels very lonely and finds me cute. I don't know her name, but the nickname is Mhi. Keep talking girl, I'm really interested in having my organs sold in black market. I don't find it surprising at all my decision to have saved her contact as "fuck mhi".

Bekka bought an Internet package for her phone on Friday and we are back to talking often, although maintaining conversation is being hard, hardly any subject progresses. This doesn't bother me anywhere as much as it should.

31 days until Bekka's arrival, 34 more days until my birthday.

• Like 1

I just love how most of this is you bitching about girls xD

The currently least solved sector is my life :P is funny because IRL what i bitch the most about is pain in my legs but that's not something there much to add about so i don't think i post about it too much.

FOLLOWED THIS AMAZING COLLECTION OF SHORT STUFFS

Not amazing nor short, i talk too much and it's not entertaining. Vivify fell prey of thinking this would be a romantic novel fun to watch every day and I'm afraid people might follow the same route. :jaymon:

================

January 12th, exactly one month until Bekka arrives and i feel like de attaching. I don't like waiting and LDRs simply don't work with me because of my faulty memory. She called me twice both calls didn't last long because get connection dropped. In the second one, i had the pleasure of talking to one of her closest friends which told me all her bad traits and how naughty she is. I didn't think any of the former were big deal but i felt more attracted with the second topic.

I'm feeling quite insensible lately and have been barely talking to anyone, while deeply driving in Hotline Miami 2 which is beyond amazing. Just like the first game, watching a video with the story explanation is highly recommended. Started hard mode and it's progressing way slower than i expected. I'm talking my time but still getting rekt more often than i expected to. Considering to set a S Rank thread, but I'm afraid it would be a failure if people don't S rank as much as I do (which is almost always).

Because I'm not talking much to anyone, Ril came to apologize for something i didn't even post about because i didn't care, but she thought i was ignoring her for. Couldn't care less honestly. I tried to reassure her saying that was everything alright and i wasn't mad at her and even invited her to spend the night here, invite which i cancelled later because of a terrible headache. I think i are something bad because most of my headaches are followed by throwing up and instantly feeling perfect again (apart from the horrible taste in my mouth which i can't wash away for hours). I'm not sure if I've mentioned before, but because my nose is all fucked up inside, i can't feel smells properly so I'm constantly poisoning myself eating stuff that is past the healthy period of consumption. I need to constantly ask people "is this still edible?" because i honestly can't tell even if the bread is half green. I'm mildly retarded.

Mhi have been giving me a good time and she is as naughty as expected, even sent me a video with highly appreciable content. Sadly she lives even father away than Bekka. She has a son which would normally bother me as I hate children, but I'm in such a "fuck it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" mood that i honestly do not care. She should be moving soon to live by her on so if Bekka doesn't work and i engage my plan of travelling a lot this year, I'll have somewhere to stay and spend the weekend. According to her, the plans she have with my stay wouldn't have my visiting and knowing the city much. It's not like i can complain about, is it? Only more reason to return. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alecrim slept with me tonight because Caramelo shaving trouble sleeping lately and both couldn't sleep in the same room because caramelo is jealous of him. I was afraid of rolling over and crushing the cat for the whole night since he always was moving around to find somewhere warm around ne to lie down. At one moment of the night i was sleeping belly down and i felt him climbing me, walking down my body until he lied down on my butt. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically as he found the spot with most fat and least bones which still had little of the former and a lot of the latter because I'm very skinny. Smart cat, i find him adorable at all times but when he is biting one of the chargers, either the phone's or the vita's.

I saw my uni results yesterday and i had like 84% for math and physics, 52% for writing (not surprising considering how shitty this journal and its timeline is) and like 64-66% for everything else. I'm going through the moment of considering if I'm either choosing to undergo something that i would enjoy doing (not related to numbers) or something i would excel at (related to numbers). Last year i chose Publicity and Advertising as Uni course but I've come to regret this decision today, i don't think i want to spend the rest of my life writing shit. School years were hell (not even mentioning the bully for being ugly, skinny and having no social skills [2016 progress: one of the three issues have been solved, yay]) which turned into fake friendships at days of tests in pairs. I couldn't say no, could i? I had no friends anyway), my hands hurt everyday and my grades weren't ever exceptional because firstly i couldn't remember there was homework to do and second when i remembered, i couldn't be arsed about doing it because i didn't want to feel more pain in my hand. This is one of the reasons I'm not doing this journal in paper, the pain of writing would completely de motivate me not 3 days after starting. I'll have to buy something like a notebook or a tablet when starting Uni. I want to have good grades this time and don't want to have more body pain in my way. Decisions, decisions.

Wow, what a lengthy updates I've been doing lately. I'm sleeping more hours a day (around 6 per night) so that should be contributing to my memory, i guess.

30 (!!!) days until Bekka's arrival, 33 days until my birthday.

January 12th. "i don't give a shit about Carol" "fuck Carol" "if Carol shows up, I'll mop the floor with her face" "in feeling quite insensible, i don't give a shit about anything"

Well... Plot Twist!

quw6K0z.png

LgAOv2A.png

Sometimes you just think you have control over your life and Life just knocks on your door, rushes in, throw everything in the ground, steps on it, breaks everything and then sets the rest on fire. This is one of those moments.

I thought i was over Carol. I just found out that I'm fucking not. Goddammit, everything was going so well. This is one of those moments where the boss is at 20% health, your special is full and you fall into a pit and die. No checkpoints, life is roguelike.

Countdown to 'i have no idea what I'm doing with my life'.

Edited by TheYuriG

I'll have to buy something like a notebook or a tablet when starting Uni. I want to have good grades this time and don't want to have more body pain in my way. Decisions, decisions.

Might I recommend a Chromebook? I know the rep they have, I know all that crap, but coming first hand from someone who has used one every day for probably the last 6 months or so, they are so much better than people would think.

I have the Toshiba Chromebook 2 model, and on top of that, I have the pissy version with only 2gb of RAM instead of the 4gb that the USA and several other countries have. It cost me $249 (Really it cost the girlfriend that, she bought it for me despite my constant "I already have a laptop, it's fine, I don't need this" speeches) and to put that in perspective, a PS4 retails for $549 here, I mean, it's never really that expensive, always on sale, but the comparison of the 2 prices is the point, so you can compare that difference to the PS4's RRP in your currency for a conversion of sorts

ANYWAY ... It's decently cheap is the point.

The form factor is great, it looks like (and has been mistaken for) a fancy pants MacBook so it's got a nice style about it. It's lightweight as fucking balls, I don't have a measurement here, but it's probably about one and a half fat Vita's worth of weight. The screen is only 720p but 1:That's perfectly fine, everything looks great on it, 2: The 4gb RAM model I mentioned has 1080p, and 3: There's a 1080p HDMI out port on it for mirroring / multiple display...ing. 

The build quality is also superb, everything feels very professional, it doesn't feel like cheap shit, it feels really well put together, and coming from a heavy ass aluminium MacBook Pro it doesn't feel like a step down of any sort. The track pad works a treat, and the keyboard is probably the best feeling one I've used in my life, short of that stupid search button being where the caps lock button should be (you hold the ALT button, then hit the button and it's caps like usual though, you'll get it if you ever use one) this thing's keyboard is perfect honestly.

Hardware wise I'm only working with 2gb of RAM, but with ChromeOS being so small that's never been a problem (more on that later). Speakers are by Skullcandy, I don't know what the fuck that is but it's a brand I've heard of and the sound is pretty sweet. The battery is incredible too, a quick 2 hour or so charge will give you around 12 hours of constant browsing of the internet or YouTubing or whatever at full brightness with high sound and even moreso if you're not doing anything too hardware intensive, like just playing a game of Solitaire.

Software wise it's got Google Docs and it's other Office knock offs of Excel and Powerpoint and shit installed by default but why use them when there's perfectly fine free versions of Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and the other Office programs I've never used online for free with cloud or local saving available? Office Online is free, sweet, and compatible with all the other major OS's.

Speaking of OS's... ChromeOS is essentially the Chrome web browser, with the Android calculator and some other little bits of shit, it's really just the browser though. That being said, I've got a stack of games on here (more later), a torrent program that downloads hella quick, a (basic) photo editor thing, and even VLC came over recently. If ChromeOS isn't your thing though, you can install Windows on here decently easily but I can never be arsed because if I wanted to be on Windows I wouldn't have run so far away from it that I ended up on ChromeOS, would I. You can also get Linux, this one I can say I've done, it's easy as tits to install, but I can never figure Linux out so I delete it pretty quickly every time I try to give it a go, but if you can figure it out that's an option too. Linux would also get you a metric fuck tonne more games.

Speaking of games ... On here I've got a couple of pissy little things like Cut the Rope and Solitaire, but I've also got a shit load of emulators like Game Boy, GBA, NES, SNES and so on, I even have Quake on here and it runs great, which I know doesn't sound like much, but fuck you, I like Quake. Anyway, the real way to play games on one of these guys is through DOSBox, and if what I've just said in this bit isn't enough gaming for you, then you might want a computer that's actually worthwhile, if however you're content with your PlayStation like I am and just want to play the odd classic on here, then this thing will do you right. Supposedly you can hook controllers up to this over Bluetooth but I've never bothered personally. Anyway, Duke 3D and Dark Forces work like a charm on here.

Anyway, I've got to go do something, give a Chromebook a look, it's not like you've got anything to lose by just checking them out.

Also, Chromebooks are laptops, if you take the first 3 letters of Chromebook and replace the lap in laptop with them, you get a Chraptop. Good times. I'm out.

• Like 1

January 13th, later post than usual. Ril was here yesterday but i was feeling sick and she didn't stay. She apologized for shit i want mad about because i want talking to her as often as i used to. This journal is failing in the aspect of making me be more open with people i care about, I'm still misleading them. Maybe I'm an hypocrite doing a smoke and mirrors game without realizing it. I reassured hey everything was fine and she got mad at herself for assuming i was mad for no reason. I didn't stop that, she shouldn't assume things unless she is right about it, either you do something the right way or you simply do not start at all.

Cat began to piss me off, he keeps trying to eat my food from my plate. I pushed him away, carried him when he got close, even slapped him head a few times but i thought i might be getting too violent with my attempt at education, so i just locked him in another room while i eat. I eat slowly when I'm not hungry and this is the case today.

Bekka is goddamn jealous of Mhi. Mhi doesn't care about either Bekka or Ril. Ril is jealous of both. I'm enjoying this situation, but i would like not to. Bekka had that kind of possessive insecure jealousy which is the type i like the most. She says stuff that does not represent her real thoughts but inside she just begs for cuddling and love. Ril has the sad and rejected type of jealousy, she keeps saying she will lose me all the time and that saddens me a bit. I made sure to tell her I'm not hers and she said she understood but she was afraid i was going to stop seeing (irony in this later). She is kinda right and this only makes me feel worse about keep seeing her. Mhi isn't jealous at all, she talks like 'first come first serve' and i find that amusing. Anything she gets is profit and i really like that. Maybe I'll see her in March if me and Bekka don't work (which seems to be what is going to happen, lately).

After Ril left and got home, she was browsing the Internet and took a test about how to find out if the person you romantically want is or is not into you. I failed the test and she told me that the test told her to stop having expectations toward me which is what i said from the beginning and she should just move on. I asked what she would do and she said that she would keep going. I told that she should bail. She should have bailed in the night i bluffed/blackmailed her, damn. She is signing her own death sentence and I'm supporting it. Told her I'm not breaking up with her. She knows how much she upsets me and i feel like i kill her inside everytime i tell her these things. She did an Astral combination between us two and we don't match at all. She should leave, but I'm not shoving her out and closing the door behind because that would hurt her and as much as she pisses me off, she also is good to me and doesn't deserve to get hurt.

Hotline Miami 2's Hard Mode (HM2HM) is progressing slowly, game crashes every now and then at the important places, it's frustrating. Some places just give you too much to handle and too little to fight back, it's painful. I'm doing all by myself and struggling because my pride won't let me check videos for assistance.

Flowers postponed our Fuse session. I already told Precision about it but he didn't reply yet.

29 days until Bekka's arrival, 32 days until my birthday.

Edited by TheYuriG

So you're the reason the rules got updated, that's quite the achievement :awesome:.

Not sure if I was really the one, but in that case, it was something I'm not proud of, opposed to what the guy said before. I find sexual content pretty entertaining (one of the biggest reasons why i became friends with superbuu3) and not being able to talk about it saddens me a bit. Also, akira said a few days ago that it wasn't because of me but because of the guy who posted pornography in the threads. He was banned but he didn't quite post 'links to forbidden material', so technically no roles were broken.

It saddens me to see status updates being locked because of the content is becoming heavily sexual and people are getting afraid of getting a warning point.

That being said, i do understand the rule because we constantly have children around here.

Edited by TheYuriG

So you're the reason the rules got updated, that's quite the achievement :awesome:.

Also, akira said a few days ago that it wasn't because of me but because of the guy who posted pornography in the threads.

I actually think it was because of the spammer who was posting porn rather than because of Yuri.

Hey, thanks for saying something I've already said. Again. Glad you are reading throughly.

By the way, i mentioned you in one of my previous status updates, I'm surprised you didn't see it. S T A L K E R.

January 14th, I'm moving to Porto Alegre next month, that's the south of Brazil where Mhi lives. Changed my uni course too. This is the year of change.

My mother cried a lot because of it, but i won't be dissuaded again. When i was living by myself in Rio, she did the same and i fell for it. Worst mistake I've done.

I've lost most of my interest in Bekka. She lost her job, she is being very ignorant with me and is constantly talking about not being sure about coming here and all that. I hate cowardly people. Oh, the people from McDonalds called her and offered her job back. Again. She accepted it because that's the safest path for her and she don't want to get in debts again. She is getting promoted (again) in 3 months so she won't receive a wage that bad. I told her she deserved better and she had enough experience to get a better job with better payment, she ignored me. Safe path. She is unlikely to come over now, working Monday through Monday with a random day out in between. She left once, she gonna leave again, it's a stressing environment and bad for her health. She took the safe, secure path. Chose not to take the risk of improvement/failure. It's noticeable that I'm disappointed by this. I'm let this fall apart until she breaks up with me. I've never been good with LDRs, they never worked for me and i don't they ever will. If she breaks up with me, she shouldn't suffer much, i want all the best but me for her. No hard feelings.

Carol didn't talk to me since that time. I thought i had something serious about her, but it's just some missed heartbeats when she talks to me. Disappointing.

Ril slept here last night. She pissed me off as usual. She was jealous of the content Mhi was sending me (involves a lot of flesh). Mhi was also jealous of Ril sleeping here. Guess the wolf came out. She is the aggressive "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU TWO AND HANG YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS" kind of jealous. Highly possessive. I like it, but i know i might not be able to handle it. The zodiac maniac that i dated in September and made me interest in zodiac was the same kind of jealous lesson and I've handled. Well, we will see.

I'm starting to regret being so honest with people, it's giving me problems that i would rather avoid. Change comes from within and i think being something is the best way for people do the same and i like honest people.

31 days until my birthday.

What kind of fucking monster leaves a pizza unfinished through a whole night, that poor pizza was just sitting there, innocently enough, in your fridge, wondering what it did wrong that you didn't eat it ALL NIGHT. How could you do such a thing to a poor, beautiful, innocent, delicious pizza? I can't even look at you anymore.

It's the ritual the pizza must endure to become tastier. Everybody knows that leftover pizza tastes better :awesome:

And to make this post not totally off-topic.. Yuri, just because we don't comment doesn't mean we're not enjoying this peek into your life you're giving us. Only 5 pages and it has been quite the ride already.

• Like 1

Cat began to piss me off, he keeps trying to eat my food from my plate. I pushed him away, carried him when he got close, even slapped him head a few times but i thought i might be getting too violent with my attempt at education, so i just locked him in another room while i eat. I eat slowly when I'm not hungry and this is the case today.

If you want to teach him right from wrong I'd recommend getting a water spray bottle and giving him a little spray if he's doing something bad and you want to teach him a lesson (your locking him in another room while you eat idea is also good). I don't know if by "slapped" you meant light or hard slaps, but either way it's not very good to hit an animal.

Anyway, animal stuff aside, been reading this for a bit. Sorry to hear about some of the stuff you're going through man, and happy (very early) birthday.