2016 Yuri's Journal of Babble

TheYuriG

Yeah, I'm following this.

Haha, you are probably getting bored out of it. :P

January 1st, got friend's ps4 get and finishing dead nation. He told me yesterday that he will be playing mostly AAA games and i couldn't hold my disappointment with no surprise. By the standards be was raised and the girls he choose to date, this is nothing more than should have been expected.

Also tried to take part in damon's event but geometry wars refused to pop the trophy due to leaderboards error. This is the second event i join from him and the second time i fail. Hopefully i can succeed in the next. I was so disappointed that i called Bekka after midnight and she was drunk in a party, i couldn't even get more mad about it. I was like"hey bbygurl, i hope this year is full of happiness and good things like us and..." then she was like "yeah yeah, I'm partying right now, talk to you later". I felt like slapping my dick at her face several times over and over.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I'm cursed to look much younger than I really am. And the "supposed age" actually slowly goes down the older I get. Some people were sure I was 12-13 years old and was still going to school. *snicker*

I've undergone regular physiotherapy over the course of my whole life, and, well, I can't say that it's able to fix things on its own. It somewhat lessens muscle spasms, but that's about it. Long time ago I was slated to undergo three surgeries, to "help" me with my legs. Welp, after the first one I've started to walk worse and got some of my legs muscles paralyzed (and even after all these years, they are still frozen and useless). The second and the third were cancelled, of course. So yeah, be careful with surgeries, everyone.

Also I'm sorry with falling behind on RnC, dood. I'm not going to be done with important IRL stuff (gotta study a lot) for a long time and SO4 devours all my free time. So feel free to forget about me and continue at your own pace.  

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

I'm cursed to look much younger than I really am. And the "supposed age" actually slowly goes down the older I get. Some people were sure I was 12-13 years old and was still going to school. *snicker*

I've undergone regular physiotherapy over the course of my whole life, and, well, I can't say that it's able to fix things on its own. It somewhat lessens muscle spasms, but that's about it. Long time ago I was slated to undergo three surgeries, to "help" me with my legs. Welp, after the first one I've started to walk worse and got some of my legs muscles paralyzed (and even afetr all these years, they are still frozen and useless). The second and the third were cancelled, of course. So yeah, be careful with surgeries, everyone.

Also I'm sorry with falling behind on RnC, dood. I'm not going to be done with important IRL stuff (gotta study a lot) for a long time and SO4 devours all my free time. So feel free to forget about me and contiune at your own pace.

Hopefully i don't have to get any leg surgery then. Don't you think your problem is still fixable? I didn't give up after years of pain and i hope you do not either.

About RnC, that's fine, i got more hooked on it that i expected. Should be doing other 2 remaining games soon, only need into the nexus and full frontal assault which i expect to be doing soon with omar (chipsy boy).

Hopefully i don't have to get any leg surgery then. Don't you think your problem is still fixable? I didn't give up after years of pain and i hope you do not either.

I suppose if I will exercise A LOT they will at least forward the "signal" properly... maybe. But the full recovery is out of the question, sadly.

I was advised to do hundreds of situps and pushups and all that, but I'm no Batman. My condition won't allow me to handle the amounts of physical activities that normal, healthy person can. All I can do is to try and keep everything from getting worse. 60 is the highest number I can manage now. I think this will be enough for a time being.

Aight I took a read and... well... nitpicking time

Cowardly*

Done, thanks.

I've edited OP and added more stuff about myself. This should be good enough as an introduction post as I've never done one. Probably still need to format better, but still do so when i use the PC.

Interesting :hmm:

Can definitely relate to the whole looking younger than you are. I get asked for I.D when buying games a 15 year old can get, I'm 25.

Haha, i find it annoying to show id when I'm going to buy beer to my mother, hopefully it will stop eventually.

Got my popcorn ready for dis, will read later today!! Followed! xD

Don't get your hopes up, this isn't meant to be entertaining, merely mentions of what happens on my day and about how i feel about it. :P

Great read man. Will you keep updating the OP or will your updates be through new posts? I'll be following this, love getting to know members of the community more and you seem to be a unique little butterfly :P

They will be fine through posts, the op is merely an introduction to better understand the posts themselves.

======================================

January 1st, my neighbor DanielDCN came over to finish his coop of Geometry Wars 3 on his ps4. Couldn't finish Dead Nation, but I'm 2 stages away from finishing morbid, then one stage on undead, then dlc and using my save exploit to get the remaining kills for genocidiary and cleaning up 3 stages of loot. God knows when I'm getting the ps4 again to finish this.

Love life is being pretty intense which is unusual for me since i rather have 1 girl at a time, I'm currently handling 3 which i just can't so I'll probably fuck it up... Twice or thrice until i end up with only 1 or alone, hahaha. More than likely the last option. I'll talk more about each later on another post later when i mention what happened with them on New Years.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

January 1st, I currently have love interest in 3 girls (this situations is highly uncommon for me, I'm picky to the point i hardly have interest at one girl at any given time) and 2 of them feel the same way while the third avoids the subject (so, extremist as i am, assume she does not). I'll list them in relevance order, which is almost the same as the chronological order. I'll use short names for the sake of 'secrecy'.

First there is Ril, i spent two weeks with her and she is the only one of the three that I've actually been physically with yet. She is a 20yo redhead virgin (!!!) that only kissed 2 other boys before me, both which she was girlfriend for a long time (inexperienced like hell). I tried to play spelunky with her but she completely shat all over the tutorial and the game as well, made me fucking mad. She plays League of Legends only to curse other people, she is THAT KIND of gamer. She is cute, kind and dear, but she is a virgin and at this point of my life, i can't bother going through this process again. Plus she is pure and almost saint and hardly anything puts me off more than that, so i decided we would better not seeing each other again. I feel like i should cross her off this list, but i fucking miss her a lot and God knows when my pisces ♓ mercury is going to kick in and randomly message "i want to see you right now" to her. This is the only straight girl out of the 3.

Then there is Carol, the mystery girl. We tried to see each other several times but shit didn't work once yet. She constantly calls me and we spend hours talking to each other. She broke up with her ex a couple months ago and she still don't know if she is ready to start again or if she wants to go back to her ex. She is supposed to come to my house to play spelunky with me (she is a pro pc player) and give my legs some massage. She is currently at her parents' house in a nearby neighborhood, but she lives in another state and if we had anything, it wouldn't last after she returned in feb 14th, one day before my birthday. This is the only girl that isn't thinny to the bones out of the 3.

And for last there is Bekka which is emotional and also a whore like i am, so i want to marry her. Like seriously, she is perfect. She lives in another state and she is coming to spend a week with me in February, and then she is probably going to move in and find a job here until we can both afford our own place. Isn't this madness? We never saw each other in person yet but we plan to spend our lives together already. I JUST WANT HER! This is the only girl i see myself spending my life with.

Am i worried the 3 might clash and nothing work out as planned? Hell no, fuck it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

January 2nd, went to sleep at 10pm and just woke up at almost 4am. I wish my surgery is going to make me sleep more. Sometimes i just wish to go to sleep at night and wake up only when the sun is out again. Rather annoying to wait until 1-2am to sleep so i can wake up after 6am. Wtf i do now until sun is out? I'm still tired and can't sleep anymore and now gonna spend the whole day tired. *sigh*

My legs are already giving me pain and i realized carol didn't reply the message i sent her before i went to sleep. She usually sleeps right before morning, she should still be awake at this moment and i want to message her again, but she said she missed me and now she doesn't reply? Looks deceiving, guess I'll just move away and let her talk to me again, don't want to look desperate to talk to her. Hate this smoke and mirrors came, wish she just said how she feels so i can either invest more on her or just move away. Coming to think about it, she might just be using me to feel better, hmmmm. Think I'll move away just to be sure, she gonna have to come after of the her interest is real or just leave alone if it isn't.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

January 2nd, I've just checked the PRD thread and i don't like the layout games are being posted, guess i won't bother posting genres, don't care about winning that category. Dunno if anyone is still going for most URs like before, cba checking. I still don't if i am popping my plats now and forfeiting BattleFantasia as 200 or am i delaying myself and popping it as 200 and failing the event. Think i asked dragon and he didn't reply it or he did without quoting me or maybe i even forgot to actually even ask because my memory just sucks.

Currently listening to Bastion's soundtrack and how i wish the game didn't have cross save so it could have another list for me to plat it again. Such incredible game. Still need to finish downloading Teslagrad which isn't Teslagrad, but Bastion's sister game, but i fall to remember the name every time so i have to open the Bastion's forums to check the "which game is better, this or sister game" thread to remember the name.

Oh, it's Transistor. Godamnit. I have like 8 more tracks to download.

Hmmmmm, thinking about doing Pier Solar as plat #200 and BattleFantasia as #250 at a much later date. Guess I'm able to complete the Slippery Minigame with 2 days worth of attempts, right?

• Like 1

January 2nd, managed to go across the first diagonal devil path in Pier Solar's Slippery Minigame then died not long after. I think this is happening. Went past it again and died on the following diagonal devil's path. This is happening. My controller is randomly and constantly pressing triangle and that is pissing me off a little. Don't know how i will handle this.

Someone called endershooter2004 added me with a blank request. He has 2 platinums and his latest trophies came from Unit 13. Obviously rejected, no question asked. Yesterday the sonic people randomly messaged me and we got team sonic done then i deleted 3 people. My friend's list is so small now, only gotta do zombie trophies in Black Ops 2 then i can delete every booster and keep my list to the minimum possible.

I feel like playing some echelon on Fuse lately, guess I'll check some Gaming Sessions to see if there is anyone attempting the trophies. Hopefully people can successfully complete their assigned roles. This reminds me the ear grapple thing of my headset is broken and i need to fix it. Found one session, they are getting to get sp coop done, i just want to play echelon.

The guy added me again, this time a message. http://imgur.com/NOgllhl depending on the trophies he needs i might add him. I still have the game download because of lilly. Oh, he needs corrupt world and crafty, he is clearly an imbecile because i never had a corruption world and i won't help him if i can do both trophies. All or nothing, every time. Rejected again, bye.

Edited by TheYuriG

January 2nd, I miss Bekka, we are barely talking to each other. Messaged her and said i wanted to hear her voice. She is getting food for her brother and then we are talking. She called him an asshole. She has problems with her family just like i have with mine. I feel like we can relate to each other, i want to have a family with her and I'm not proud of what I'm saying next, but I'm glad she broke up with her ex shortly after i met her, because this way i can have her. Was she still with him, i would respect the relationship and would have moved away. I was actually really going to do that when i knew she had someone but she told me her relationship was shitty which just made matters worse because then i just wanted to take care of her and make everything alright for her. That's what i want now. Wish she could just come already, but she said she want to complete at least 4 months in her current job so she doesn't look like a quitter. I can understand that, but i still would like to be with her now. I was born in Rio, the same state she is currently living at, but i completely LOATHE the accent they have, they turn all Ss into Xs which i fucking hate and annoys the shit out of me, but Bekka is the exception. I love the way she talks and the accent on her voice. Go figure.

Made some nasty progress on the Slippery Minigame in Pier Solar. This is SOOOOOOOOO happening. I also have Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault to play with ChipsyBoy in a couple minutes, hopefully be the time I'm done or almost done with Bekka's call.

Hm, has been one hour since Bekka said she was getting food for her brother and she didn't talk to me, called me or went online again ever since. I'm wondering if she is still busy or if she forgot me.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Sorry for the late reply man, I've been quite busy the past few days. But here I am! Great read brother. Just like chickenwings56 boooda already mentioned it's nice to know more about members of the community, especially about you since you're on of my closer friends here on PSNP and on PSN. Definitely a follow worth and looking forward to read more of Yuri's stories. :D

• Like 1

January 2nd, Bekka was sad with me because she thought I wasn't talking to her because i had another girl. That only proves that this journal is still a failure because I'm still pushing away who is important to me. I tried to reassure her that she is the one for me and she was happy to know. Here is hoping toward improving.

Played some RNC FFA / Q FORCE with ChipsyBoy and had a blast, there were some moments of pure laughter, the most memorable was when

the villain announced some 'easy listening' for us and then the ship's soundtrack changed a version of the Trololo song, sung by Captain Qwark himself.

I laughed so hard at that point that i almost cried, sent some messages to ChipsyBoy and he was madly laughing as well, oh boy. We stopped right before last planet. Campaign seems to be short, so I'm expecting some mad grind to justify platinum time. I'm terribly disappointed that you don't need golden bolts or skill points, according to the little i checked the trophy list.

I was asked through PM if Vanquish was hard and fun, plus if i could list hard and fun single player games. I think that is a troll question because of my false flag, but there isn't much i can do about it, neither i care.

My legs hurts and i want to sleep, but i want to call Bekka even more. Priorities.

Talked to Floriiss about finishing my leveling in Far Cry 2 next week, gotta call the store that fixed my ps3 to ask them my disc that they didn't return with the console. Lousy job to forget it, but who am i to complain since i was the one who left the damned disc inside?

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Mate, you forgot to include dat Quark falsetto and super dramatic theme on the ship lmao xD

That's right, i fucking forgot it LMAO. Done :P

I rate, like and subscribe :P

Maintaining a relation = Your girl is always the priority :P

Haha, as long as you don't frame any of this and put it up a wall, should be fine by me. Just don't get your hopes up, this is not meant to be entertaining by any means. :P

And yes, Bekka is certainly my priority, she will be it 90% of the time and situations (this is me trying not to be extremist. I can improve, haha).

===============

January 2nd, this is the last day of my mother's boyfriend with us, he is returning to São Paulo tonight and that will certainly depress my mother since they both are pretty much the same person in two different bodies (what reminds me that this is actually exactly how i feel about Carol too). He is the only person who can withstand how much she repeats herself because he fucking does the same thing.

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THE SAME THING BEING REPEATED OVER AND OVER and she does it all the time, for every and anything. She likes so much to go back and forth on subjects/conversations that sometimes it honestly surprises me that she wasn't born a male. Hopefully she won't turn my life into Hell again at least until i get my surgery because withstanding pain and her bullshit, both at the same time is usually too much for me.

Bekka sent me a SMS saying her Internet connection is shitty and she can't get online yet. This looks deceiving, but I'll try to put some faith in it. Good news is that i can get some sleep now and possibly try more of Pier Solar when I wake up. I already foresee myself not sleeping shit tonight, so I'll be either spend the night attempting Pier Solar or calling Bekka or talking to Carol since she only goes to sleep around 5am anyway. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

The attwhore inside me wants attention. Guess I'll go back to Facebook to get all those likes and comments again. Or I'm messaging either Calixto or Cris, since they are always ready to feed my ego. Hmmmm, can't decide either, maybe i just won't do shit instead and wait for either Bekka or Carol to feed me. I'm still mad about Carol being all cute and loving with me and then just disappearing. What's wrong with you girl, either you are into me or you are not, quit this fucking game, I'm not a toy of yours. Last time she called me, we spent 2h om the phone and it was like a decisive conversation and she pretty much said she was into me. I told her not to be affective with me if she didn't want to have anything with me and she had been using lovely pronouns when referring to me ever since. Either she is downright playing with me and with my feelings or she is subtly telling she want too be with me. Most people would easily go for the second but I've been in this situation multiple times and the outcome have been bad enough times to make me skeptical. I bet she is just fucking with me and she is doing it the wrong way. I've shown interest already Carol, your turn now.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

January 2nd, I just fucked up and messaged Ril, told her i miss her and said i want to see her so much, but i don't want to get frustrated. God fucking damnit, everything was working so nicely. Well, at least she didn't see the message yet and i might be able to fall asleep before she does it and before she replies. Here is hoping.

God fucking damnit, she replied before i finished posting.

Edited by TheYuriG

January 2nd, I just fucked up and messaged Ril, told her i miss her and said i want to see her so much, but i don't want to get frustrated. God fucking damnit, everything was working so nicely. Well, at least she didn't see the message yet and i might be able to fall asleep before she does it and before she replies. Here is hoping.

God fucking damnit, she replied before i finished posting.

Lol, you're like the protagonist of a harem anime :P

Journal is almost like reading a first perspective light novel xD

Whatever you do, it won't end wel if you keep switching back and forth though. No one likes to be second choice.

• Like 1