Thoughts on trophies? (Resident Evil edition)

TheLastSurvivorD

Woo!!! Another RE plat to add to my collection. :P It looks like a decent overall and I would say its about on par with REmake for difficulty. As Psnps resident  WhoRE, it should be pretty easy for me. :P

Edited by Yoshi

Kinda easy. The no-saves trophy doesn't specify difficulty and you can run through the game in 5 hours and maybe even less. The only annoyance would be beating the game without any healing item. Still, It shouldn't be too much trouble if you follow a guide on where to save or learn the game out.

Looks like 5-6/10 at most imo.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Kinda easy. The no-saves trophy doesn't specify difficulty and you can run through the game in 5 hours and maybe even less. The only annoyance would be beating the game without any healing item. Still, It shouldn't be too much trouble if you follow a guide on where to save or learn the game out.

Looks like 5-6/10 at most imo.

Or you can just use the stuff you get from Leech Hunter and make the game easy peasy.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

Don't get why developers like making a trophy description saying finish the game without saving which is pretty dumb if it is long game which it is. >_>

Resident Evil games are not really that long at all.  5-10 hours at the most. 

As long as you take your time and it appears you can play on the easiest difficulty, its a cake walk

Like the HD Remaster before it, this one requires multiple playthroughs and good memory of where certain items are located. However, the no healing items/ save trophies can be a hassle since the leeches tend to get the drop on you if you're not careful. Good thing you can play it on a lower difficulty to make getting them less tedious. I don't think I'll platinum it, but I'll do my best getting a high percentage.

Great game, had it as a kid, and never got round to finishing it. Got to like the 3rd location? Anyway, other than the character zapping business, can't imagine this being much harder than REmake. There is more of a focus on animals rather than zombies, so it mixes it up compared to REmake at least

i already have a guide written for RE0, just need to get the game to put it into play. the hardest trophies will be the leech hunter 100 leechs and killing all enemies in leech hunter along with the No healing run. the No healing should be possible with IRL to make it a bit easier. Just ran through my GC copy to refresh my memory.

i already have a guide written for RE0, just need to get the game to put it into play. the hardest trophies will be the leech hunter 100 leechs and killing all enemies in leech hunter along with the No healing run. the No healing should be possible with IRL to make it a bit easier. Just ran through my GC copy to refresh my memory.

I just got the no healing run without the infinite rocket launcher. The Magnum Revolver and the infinite Magnum helped wonders. Your worst nightmares are the monkeys, hunters and Mimicry Marcuses. And this was on a Speedrun.

I compromised and chose to save on that run because Rebecca only had 1 hit left on her and I had to do everything in my power to stop the final Boss from killing her. IRL would help a ton though if you're going for a no healing run as your next one.

Edited by Cielle

Most trophies are actually really easy to get, game does not take long per run about 2 hours. I did 2 runs today wesker mode and one with no first aid spray/ no saving etc. Also the 100 leech is fairly easy with a planned route.

Edited by DChanning

• 2 weeks later...

Did this game on hard mode first and combine it with no chemical,no herbs and no first aid and s rank. Did it in 2:47. A lot easier then remake.

Its more easy than RE1 remake for sure!and its even more easy if you use infinite ammo :D

also RE0 have PAUSE button and leech hunter ! on my first playthough i got 68 leeches (yeah 68 exacly) eheheh

Next time im gonna work on 90-100 leeches