Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth hype

Remember the JRPGs games that are coming, just wait a little bit more.

Yea, but not many... :/ I actually did an analysis of 2016 PS4 games and only like 7 games... half of which is also available on Vita-tan =D

Not to mention not many unreadable games are available ./

Console without unreadable games is baaaaad :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yea, but not many... :/ I actually did an analysis of 2016 PS4 games and only like 7 games... half of which is also available on Vita-tan =D

Not to mention not many unreadable games are available ./

Console without unreadable games is baaaaad :D

Huh, for me it feels like there is a lot of JRPGs coming to the west and many left in Japan this year. Hell most of my anticipated games of 2016 is JRPGs

• Like 1

Huh, for me it feels like there is a lot of JRPGs coming to the west and many left in Japan this year. Hell most of my anticipated games of 2016 is JRPGs

I also felt that actually :D I felt there were like 20 games coming :D But after you carefully analyze them, you see most of them are cross with Vita-tan =D

And eventually you will see that the amount is not that high :/

Well, let's hope anyway :D

I also felt that actually :D I felt there were like 20 games coming :D But after you carefully analyze them, you see most of them are cross with Vita-tan =D

And eventually you will see that the amount is not that high :/

Well, let's hope anyway :D

Well, yea PSVita is the JRPG platform but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with that. I just wished that more games coming to the West came in a Physical form instead of digital like Digimon Cyber Sleuth. Digimon has potential to be a rival to Pokemon again. Especially with the popularity of Pokemon starting to fade (The last two games have been seen as weak) all Sony and bandai namco have to do is advertise it or make a limited edition bundle with the game and system, but nope.