Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth hype

The reason for why Digimon is going a more mature route...

Why would Digimon ever go a "more mature route"?

"Classic turn based..." INSTANT BUY, RPG's shouldve never stopped this.

I don't know about that, but I've been looking forward to a solid turn-based RPG pretty much since I finished Pier Solar.

Me is currently torn for this game... Not sure if I should pre order the game online for the free DLC or wait for the physical copy in a nearby game store...>_< can someone say if the free DLC is worth it?

I think its DLC that comes with every brand new copy of the game, companies using the word 'Pre-order' to increase pre-orders....BUT looking at amazon they have stopped taking pre orders for the game so this game might be in a limited run or just very popular so its up to you but I've pre-ordered just to secure my copy  :)

• Like 1

Me is currently torn for this game... Not sure if I should pre order the game online for the free DLC or wait for the physical copy in a nearby game store...>_< can someone say if the free DLC is worth it?

And, if it helps you if i list the previous and current DLCs that i had, i will gladly do:

• Two bonus character themes: Takumi Aiba and Nokia Shiramine.
  • Bonus Digimon themes: UlforceVeedramon + Magnamon, Gallantmon + Omnimon
  • Two costumes for Agumon, usable in traveling and battle: Taichi Yagami and the Hero (MC)'s costumes.
  • Item set (i think there's only one ever): Hunter USB, Full Revive x2 (Revives all fallen Digimons with all HP restored), Brave Point C x3 (Gives one Digimon +10,000 EXP)
  • 12 Special Quests that unlock super duper digimons (was free, don't know if it's still)
  • The famous "Black Gabumon" and "Black Agumon" Digimons.
  • The not-so-famous-but-really-helpful Digimons: Evil/Vice Cherubimon and Beelzemon in Blast Mode.
I'm pretty sure some of those DLCs were actually Pre-order goodies, but since that if you pre-order, you get all of the above and perhaps new DLCs, it doesn't matter.

EDIT: All themes are Vita-exclusive ones, don't know about the PS4 edition.
Edited by YaoiGod

I am so excited for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, I already pre ordered my copy along with Megadimension Neptunia VII. Having recently finished watching Digimon Adventure Tri reunion I am even more hyped about it!

Yea, I am hyped about it as well. Also because both Megadimension Neptunia VII and Digimon Cyber Sleuth is coming out the same day, I am broke and it also why I didn't pre-order the limited edition of Megadimension Neptunia VII, but on that day I am going to have so much. I don't even know which one to play first, tough decision.

Got the PS4 version preordered. 20% off with Prime and a gift card, bam: $23  :D

Wow, that is a great deal. Also doesn't that mean you will get the game early since Prime has fast delivery

GO HYPETRAIN!

1403455_o.gif

3eo8bQl.gif

THE HYPE TRAIN DIGIVOLVES INTOOOOOOO!!

3935464.jpg

I am going to be so broke on that day

Caren%20shut%20up%20and%20take%20my%20mo

• Like 1

Or even more due to weak ruble =D

No its still recommended price for games. But most of that games which costs 3999 is AAA games. Console gaming is pretty expensive in our country right now and most of our console gamers waiting any sales and week deals in PS Store. As example in my region average salary is about 15000~30000 rubles. -_- Its good Im not married right now...

Edited by Rockman_765

Holy crap, February 2 is a crazy day. Megadimension, Digimon, Gravity Rush remastered and Nitroplus releasing on the same day!

Gravity Rush is another of those "What the hell were they thinking when they named this?" games.

Gravitational Dizziness: The Perturbation of Her Inner Space Caused by the Repatriation of the Upper Stratum

• Like 1

Holy crap, February 2 is a crazy day. Megadimension, Digimon, Gravity Rush remastered and Nitroplus releasing on the same day!

Why did they choose to release everything on that day. Well I was planning to buy Nitroplus but my priority is Megadimension Neptunia VII and Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Been trying to buy this it's sold out on Amazon in UK :< I thought I finally found a game that I will wanna play for ps4 I don't wanna play twice as much for digital.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-ps4.html

#That's where I've pre-ordered, Gamecollection are fantastic used them on many occasions and have never let me down  :)

• Like 1

Wow, that is a great deal. Also doesn't that mean you will get the game early since Prime has fast delivery

Prime usually has release date delivery guaranteed. Although right now it's saying that the game will not be delivered until February 4th, two days after release. But they'll probably update it to the 2nd closer to the date, 

• Like 1