Challenging Trophy obtained by one user in January 12/2016

Pottercito_

Here you can note that this user earned the trophy in January 12/2016. How is it possible? A cheater? I do not think so since he is in a lower level. Can we earn the platinum trophy now?

Also this guy: EuroKix Trophy List.

So now I think this trophy becomes available again!

Edited by Pottercito_
  • Like 1

Well looking from the last guy who got it doesn't even have the platinum but he does have that trophy. I dont really know much about hacker trophies but can you even hack just one trophy? I though if you hack a game for trophies you just get all the trophies and the platinum. Anyway last time i've checked it was still unobtainable. Maybe he was lucky although i could give it a try anyway.

So what trophy is it? I can't read any of that

I thought you were just describing the trophy. So what, is this trophy supposed to be unobtainable?

Yhea you're supposed to complete a be a pro challenge. There were coming new challenges everyweek. But they stopped renewing the challenges since somwhere in 2014 and the last time they did that there was no be a pro challenge which makes it unobtainable. 

Well looking from the last guy who got it doesn't even have the platinum but he does have that trophy. I dont really know much about hacker trophies but can you even hack just one trophy? I though if you hack a game for trophies you just get all the trophies and the platinum. Anyway last time i've checked it was still unobtainable. Maybe he was lucky although i could give it a try anyway.

I think this trophy is now available. The two guys earned that trophy between 12/01/2016 - 22/01/2016. I think it is impossible to earn that trophy with luck. Also some guys make a thread in the EA Forums about this. I'm not sure, maybe can someone prove it? Mos of us will like to plat this game, like the members of the previous forums. 

I think this trophy is now available. The two guys earned that trophy between 12/01/2016 - 22/01/2016. I think it is impossible to earn that trophy with luck. Also some guys make a thread in the EA Forums about this. I'm not sure, maybe can someone prove it? Mos of us will like to plat this game, like the members of the previous forums. 

Well either they found a way to get the trophy or they hacked, i just tried to see if there was a be a pro challenge but there's none. Also EA wont do anything about this. They don't care about us anyway and they've already said they moved on or something.

• Like 1

Well either they found a way to get the trophy or they hacked, i just tried to see if there was a be a pro challenge but there's none. Also EA wont do anything about this. They don't care about us anyway and they've already said they moved on or something.

Well, if you prove it, they hacked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, How is it possible to "hack" a trophy that Online-Based? I mean, how do you hack an online trophy? I'd understand if you were to hack an offline trophy, but online? Seriously, doesn't it seem too weird?

Edited by ee28max

• 1 month later...

But how would you hack two trophies? Is that even possible? Especially trophies related to online features, it seems weird to me.

I agree with you my friend, It seems really weird hacking online trophies.

Gran Turismo 5's two trophies: "Course Designer & Proud Owner" trophies are unobtainable due to the servers closure since May 2014, but no hacks.

Pro Evolution Soccer games including 2011 and 2013 have some online trophies that are unobtainable due to closure of the servers, but no hacks. (They are even football games!) 

Why FIFA??? and not PES also??

I sent a friend request to EuroKix but I strongly doubt he'll reply...

Maybe changing the date of the PS3 can affect the challenges. If on the PS4 version of FIFA 14 you can repeat a challenge by changing the date to September 2014 there must be something similar on the PS3.

• Like 1

I sent a friend request to EuroKix but I strongly doubt he'll reply...

Maybe changing the date of the PS3 can affect the challenges. If on the PS4 version of FIFA 14 you can repeat a challenge by changing the date to September 2014 there must be something similar on the PS3.

I strongly hope he accepts your request.

I have already tried, but doesn't work.

I also tried deleting the Game Data, re-download it, but no response.

Apparently, it works on the PS4 version.

Hey guys,

for me it´s the same. I am missing the "challenging" trophy. I called EA on wednesday, they told me that there won´t be any updates (including match day challenges) for this game. I was really pissed off (this can´t be much work!!!), but decided to get all other trophies in this game.

Then i got a message from "LifeNDeath":@ babysnake1902 for the match day challenges you have to set the date and time back on ur console...not sure on the date but you can easy find it online..i did it a couple months ago

I tried it today. I set the date to 30.09.2013 and 14.05.2014 but there were still the same 4 match day challenges and nothing changed. I also searched on other sites but i didn´find any informations about this.

But he made the trophy on 28.12.2015 and i am sure he is no cheater. Maybe we have to find the correct date to get some new challenges or we have to complete a match day challenge before and then the pro challenges appear??? I wanna have this PLATINUM....

Guys i think i have the solution:

1 - Start your game with the date been config by internet (so the actual date will be config);
2 - So go to the higliths of the week. Youll see 4 events only. Dont Worry.
3 - This moment, press the button on your joystick that come back to ps4 start screen.
4 - So just now you enter the date/time manual config and set the 26/09/2014 13:30 date, and press X to save.
5 - Go back to the Fifa 14 that still running.
6 - Press the circle button to come back one screen.
7 - Press the X button to enter the higlhits again

Can anyone from you please try and give me a Feedback. I can check first today night

Don´t matter that there is written PS4. It should also work with the PS3 version

I am afraid that this only works on the PS4. It´s not possible to Change time and date during a game on the PS3. Maybe it´s just enough to set the date before start of the game.....

Hey guys,

for me it´s the same. I am missing the "challenging" trophy. I called EA on wednesday, they told me that there won´t be any updates (including match day challenges) for this game. I was really pissed off (this can´t be much work!!!), but decided to get all other trophies in this game.

Then i got a message from "LifeNDeath":@ babysnake1902 for the match day challenges you have to set the date and time back on ur console...not sure on the date but you can easy find it online..i did it a couple months ago

I tried it today. I set the date to 30.09.2013 and 14.05.2014 but there were still the same 4 match day challenges and nothing changed. I also searched on other sites but i didn´find any informations about this.

But he made the trophy on 28.12.2015 and i am sure he is no cheater. Maybe we have to find the correct date to get some new challenges or we have to complete a match day challenge before and then the pro challenges appear??? I wanna have this PLATINUM....

Maybe you should try playing the "Game of the Week" matches that are remaining on that match day matches on "World Class" difficulty and see what will happen.

If I remember correctly, there are 4 matches remaining on the MatchDay matches 

1. Chelsea vs Manchester City
  2. AC Milan vs Juventus
  3. (Some Korean clubs, forgot their names)
  4. (That's all I remember)

Play one of these challenges on "World Class" difficulty and see what will happen

Guys i think i have the solution:

1 - Start your game with the date been config by internet (so the actual date will be config);

2 - So go to the higliths of the week. Youll see 4 events only. Dont Worry.

3 - This moment, press the button on your joystick that come back to ps4 start screen.

4 - So just now you enter the date/time manual config and set the 26/09/2014 13:30 date, and press X to save.

5 - Go back to the Fifa 14 that still running.

6 - Press the circle button to come back one screen.

7 - Press the X button to enter the higlhits again

Can anyone from you please try and give me a Feedback. I can check first today night

Don´t matter that there is written PS4. It should also work with the PS3 version

I am afraid that this only works on the PS4. It´s not possible to Change time and date during a game on the PS3. Maybe it´s just enough to set the date before start of the game.....

I have tried about 75% of your points, but not all.

I think you must turn on your PS3 with the date already changed, then play the challenges again, maybe that'll work.

I wish EA opened their closed servers again to earn this trophy again.

Edited by ee28max