100% Still obtainable?

Hey Guys

I'm looking to 100% all of the MTG games, and was wondering if there's any word about server closures or glitches etc. that'd make any of them impossible?

Thanks

Pretty sure SK1987 is right. I would start with Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers first since it is the oldest and it might be hard to find someone for the Spellslinger trophy.

6S7730bc.png Spellslinger

Defeat someone who has earned the Spellslinger trophy   17.36%

RARE 40-bronze.png

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

All online trophies requiring 3 players can be done with 2 consoles, 1 download license, and 3 controllers. The Two-headed giant duel mode can use a local guest as the 3rd player. Thanks to @Helyxfor the tip. I however realized I already earned the trophy without even being able to properly start a match. Even with a prohibitive loading error (unsure of cause), 1 player conceding or disconnecting while having reached the mulligan screen the game will net opponents the trophy anyway.

You’ll just need 4 controllers to make all 3 teammates human (and take the mark off the “replace leaving players with AI” checkbox) so they can concede the duel for Magic 2012’s Archenemy mode wins.

Edited by EqualityEarth
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...