Standard Neptunia Trophies?

Kishnabe

Is anyone working on a guide?  I mostly need a guide on the discs for the two trophies.

Walter and I are making a guide, but we're not done with translating disc names yet. However, if you need the list right now, here is a slightly edited version of the google translated JP wiki for Godly disc http://puu.sh/n3vrO/2ff94b28ab.png(I might update this link throughout the night depending on my mood.)

For the sucky game list, scroll to the bottom chart here: http://wikiwiki.jp/nep-v2/?%A5%C7%A5%A3%A5%B9%A5%AF%A5%E1%A5%A4%A5%AF

Edit: Sadly I got extremely distracted today, so I pretty much got nothing done regarding the guide.

Edited by bladesoframen

The guides I've looked at doesn't tell you how many dungeons there are total in each dimension, I've gotten all the hidden treasures from the dungeons I can see (including Senmuu Labyrinth, glad I'm done with that one) but the trophy did not pop which would mean there are more dungeons I'm not aware of or Heart Dimension has more dungeons than I'm aware of or Delusion Planeptune (only on True End route) isn't the last dungeon in Zero Dimension.

Also I'm missing 3 Idea Chips for Sucky Game Creator which are: Shmup Lv5, Mediamix Strategy Lv5 and Board Games Lv4 this is preventing me from making the last 4 Sucky Games.

Edited by Shaun

The guides I've looked at doesn't tell you how many dungeons there are total in each dimension, I've gotten all the hidden treasures from the dungeons I can see (including Senmuu Labyrinth, glad I'm done with that one) but the trophy did not pop which would mean there are more dungeons I'm not aware of or Heart Dimension has more dungeons than I'm aware of or Delusion Planeptune (only on True End route) isn't the last dungeon in Zero Dimension.

Also I'm missing 3 Idea Chips for Sucky Game Creator which are: Shmup Lv5, Mediamix Strategy Lv5 and Board Games Lv4 this is preventing me from making the last 4 Sucky Games.

Well today might be your lucky day. I burned the last 90 minutes finishing up the translation for the Yellow Idea Chips.

So to answer what I can,

Shmup: Tangram Road - Area 2 (Hidden Treasure)

Board Games - DreamPass Area - Entrance (Treasure)

Yellow Idea Chip List: http://puu.sh/n4S8R/4eb243469a.png

Godly Game List with updated yellow Idea chips: http://puu.sh/n4Sab/59d9495c53.png

Zero Dimension Locations: http://puu.sh/n4SmF/cab91fa6f1.png

Mega Dimension Locations: http://puu.sh/n4SqL/86e64d6d40.png

Heart Dimension Locations: http://puu.sh/n4SoP/b941d353f0.png

Formatting of all of these is not final, but might as well share progress when I can.

Edit: Just looked up Mediamix Strategy

Quest - Rank A - As Expected of Lady Nep (Monster is at Reload Grasslands)

Edit 2: For completion's sake, here is the sucky game list with translated Yellow Chips. I had to cut some of the names since they were screwing up formatting.

http://puu.sh/n4ThU/b890633fd3.png

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Well now I need a Disc that has Lv3, Lv5 and Lv5 for one of the Sucky Games >.>

Edit 2: For completion's sake, here is the sucky game list with translated Yellow Chips. I had to cut some of the names since they were screwing up formatting.
http://puu.sh/n4ThU/b890633fd3.png

That is for Godly Games not Sucky Games, Sucky Games only has 10 total.

Edited by Shaun

Well now I need a Disc that has Lv3, Lv5 and Lv5 for one of the Sucky Games >.>

That is for Godly Games not Sucky Games, Sucky Games only has 10 total.

Sucky games has way more than 10, and you can reuse disc to get the trophy. In short, just keep formatting Infinidisc to craft each one (you get your chips back after formatting the disc)

Blue Chip list is up: http://puu.sh/n50Us/6f09917a08.png

(Confirmed all names except the Senmuu ones because I'm not in the mood to run Senmuu at 1AM.)

Sucky games has way more than 10, and you can reuse disc to get the trophy. In short, just keep formatting Infinidisc to craft each one (you get your chips back after formatting the disc)

The Guide here only lists 10 Sucky Games and I already mentioned I don't have "Infinidisc" whatever that is and no clue where to get it, I'm also aware thanks to the linked guide that Idea Chips are reusable.  You have to make a different one each time.

I don't have any discs that support Lv5 Blue and Lv5 Red which I already mentioned.

Edited by Shaun

The Guide here only lists 10 Sucky Games and I already mentioned I don't have "Infinidisc" whatever that is and no clue where to get it, I'm also aware thanks to the linked guide that Idea Chips are reusable.  You have to make a different one each time.

I don't have any discs that support Lv5 Blue and Lv5 Red which I already mentioned.

The guide there isn't complete. It is a decent guide, but the jp wiki is a much better source. (tbh, I'm surprised he updated it.)

Infinidisc is the reward for beating the last boss in the revival ending.

The guide there isn't complete. It is a decent guide, but the jp wiki is a much better source. (tbh, I'm surprised he updated it.)

Infinidisc is the reward for beating the last boss in the revival ending.

Should I not hold off on getting the Revival Ending then?  Will I be forced to start another NG+ if I do so?

I just have 4 more trophies before the platinum pops.

Edited by Shaun

Should I not hold off on getting the Revival Ending then?  Will I be forced to start another NG+ if I do so?

I just have 4 more trophies before the platinum pops.

You should do Revival Ending asap because you aren't forced to another new game even if you beat it. (You have to talk to Histoire to restart your game if you got the revival end)

• Like 1

I just have 3 trophies to go now, one more Sucky Game to make but I need to look for more Idea Chips as I lack the ones required so I need to send scouts out in Heart Dimension to try and find the final two dungeons. They are unlocked after True End Clear.

Edited by Shaun

Since we're not done with the guide yet, sending screenshots is pretty ineffective, and some of the Europeans now have their game, I uploaded most of the tables to google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dAgPsFLpEzyVfezlBb6cnvTUNL6_rmZSR5SdVygalR4/edit?usp=sharing

If you want editing permissions, just ask.

Some of the data is still raw machine translations from jp wiki, so those will be fixed over time.

Edited by bladesoframen

Since we're not done with the guide yet, sending screenshots is pretty ineffective, and some of the Europeans now have their game, I uploaded most of the tables to google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dAgPsFLpEzyVfezlBb6cnvTUNL6_rmZSR5SdVygalR4/edit?usp=sharing

If you want editing permissions, just ask.

Some of the data is still raw machine translations from jp wiki, so those will be fixed over time.

So since i just got the true ending, how are you guys doing on the guide? xD

Not sure which trophy i should go for now :|

So since i just got the true ending, how are you guys doing on the guide? xD

Not sure which trophy i should go for now :|

Guide is pretty much in final editing stage right now. Assuming you got both endings, the rest of the game is going for Treasure Hunter. As a result, you'll want to scout for treasure while doing the Promotion quest to get the White Orb (http://puu.sh/ncKfc/d9ee01bb5d.png) and fulfilling other Hidden Treasure requirements (you are not required to collect any Hidden Treasures for the Treasure Hunter trophy, so unless you want to be a completionist, you don't need to do Neplunker Zero)

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Anyone felt the game is being a pain in the first phases...?
I've been having almost 50% of attacks missing (including Skills), enemies getting critical hits almost each fight... not to mention, Uzume is absolutely useless.

Literally, the only useful attacks are Combo Traits and they are weak =D

Also, when are Life Rings available? I'm starting to getting tired of useless equip.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Anyone felt the game is being a pain in the first phases...?

I've been having almost 50% of attacks missing (including Skills), enemies getting critical hits almost each fight... not to mention, Uzume is absolutely useless.

Literally, the only useful attacks are Combo Traits and they are weak =D

Also, when are Life Rings available? I'm starting to getting tired of useless equip.

Sadly there are no Life Rings.

For Zero dimension, just spread out and use skill spam + use whatever SP chargers you have on hand. You should be able to win most boss fights that way.

Also, Zero dimension is not that hard of an arc imo. I pretty much only fought the bosses, and only had trouble with 2 bosses. For those 2, after grinding about 4-5 battles to get my character to have 1st turn, I won. (One of the bosses being the first Dark Purple fight where an AOE on everyone on Turn 1 is a pain to recover from)

Sadly, if you thought Zero Dimension is hard, Hyperdimension has harder bosses like K-sha and S-sha. Heart dimension technically has the hardest boss fight, but you can easily get around it by grinding to lvl 99 right before it.

Just great...

For Zero dimension, just spread out and use skill spam + use whatever SP chargers you have on hand. You should be able to win most boss fights that way.

Also, Zero dimension is not that hard of an arc imo. I pretty much only fought the bosses, and only had trouble with 2 bosses. For those 2, after grinding about 4-5 battles to get my character to have 1st turn, I won. (One of the bosses being the first Dark Purple fight where an AOE on everyone on Turn 1 is a pain to recover from)

Sadly, if you thought Zero Dimension is hard, Hyperdimension has harder bosses like K-sha and S-sha. Heart dimension technically has the hardest boss fight, but you can easily get around it by grinding to lvl 99 right before it.

I wouldn't say hard... it just feels the game wants me to waste items...

I don't like that. Or more like... I'm not adapted to that =D

Though... skill miss -> enemy critical -> Uzume dead -> Gear on half HP... well... yea, in a way, that is a bit hard =D

I'm not even talking about bosses, they are easy as pie (provided you don't waste turn using Formation skill...), the problem is normal mobs.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Haven't started Vert's arc for S-sha, but K-sha was pretty easy o.O What level did you beat her on? I went with 35 Nowa and 33 Uni and all she was doing was filling my EXE gauge so I was able to spam Infinite Slash almost every turn =D

Still gotta say that Zero Dimension was much tougher than G dimension.

Haven't started Vert's arc for S-sha, but K-sha was pretty easy o.O What level did you beat her on? I went with 35 Nowa and 33 Uni and all she was doing was filling my EXE gauge so I was able to spam Infinite Slash almost every turn =D

Still gotta say that Zero Dimension was much tougher than G dimension.

I first challenged her at 28, lost badly. I finally won at level 30 after getting more money for more Life Fragments. As a result, Noire's took the longest at about 2 hrs for me, while I think I got Blanc's and Neptune's arc down to about 1hr each.

I first challenged her at 28, lost badly. I finally won at level 30 after getting more money for more Life Fragments. As a result, Noire's took the longest at about 2 hrs for me, while I think I got Blanc's and Neptune's arc down to about 1hr each.

2 hours?! o.O Wtf this speedrun =D

In any case, you should add it to guide since you specify it as a dangerous enemy =D That grinding to level 30-35 should be sufficient to get pass her =)

2 hours?! o.O Wtf this speedrun =D

In any case, you should add it to guide since you specify it as a dangerous enemy =D That grinding to level 30-35 should be sufficient to get pass her =)

Well I mentioned in the guide that if you're stuck, grind to 30. After that, I think you've done excessive grinding xD.

(I'll probably give a note about the level things)