Standard Neptunia Trophies?

Kishnabe

Im pretty disappointed to hear that there were only three DLC characters released in the Japanese version, none of which were Plutia or Peashy. :( Guess they wont be releasing them here either. Also.... DLC scouts don't count.

That aside, I am very happy with where this series seems to be heading. The dungeons, music, character animations, and voice acting have all seem to be very well improved (Except for Vert's voice actress: I am very sad that Tara Platt was unable/unwilling to reprise her role).

I have been trying to hold off on playing too much as Im trying to Platinum the older versions in order... but it is hard to resist!

Im pretty disappointed to hear that there were only three DLC characters released in the Japanese version, none of which were Plutia or Peashy. :( Guess they wont be releasing them here either. Also.... DLC scouts don't count.

I guess they simply wanted Uzume to play true protagonist role.

Because if they were to put Plue there, no other character could be a protagonist =D

and voice acting have all seem to be very well improved

Definitely agree.

Bringing Hidaka Rina, Taketatsu Ayana, Maaya Uchida and Haruka Tomatsu was a great step!

Not to mention voiced monsters (anyone feels guilty hearing them when they are hurt? :/) so Wakamoto! :D

Next game should definitely bring Saori Hayami and Sora Amamiya =D AmaSora got role in Date a Live so it is possible =D

It's not like I deliberately avoid talking about that voice acting :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Okay... so I tried 3 times already and no avail...

How are you supposed to unlock the first Stealth Ark treasure? I beat all enemies 3 times already and it did not unlock...

Is there a hidden enemy anywhere like in Senmuu?

Yea, sure, as usual, you complain on the interwebzz and everything gets fixed :awesome:

For some reason I missed Storage 2 enemies in case anyone is wondering.

So you don't need to clear the last floor with hyper speed respawning enemies as I initially thought =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami