Standard Neptunia Trophies?

Kishnabe

The standard nep trophies are there, but it seems that they made a more varied list this time.

Looking forward to playing the game, 2 more weeks! :D

Stella dungeon is exclusive the the Re;Birth games i guess? I'd think they didn't implement the remake system either.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Seems like a standard trophy list, which is alright for me, though there is some new ones in there but they sound simple enough. The only one that might be difficult will be the card trophy since I heard getting the cards is luck based.

Edited by TheVader66

Continuing my discussion from the other thread

I personally just used triangle or whatever button it was to open it without healing. Much quicker than having to go and grind getting damaged every 30 cards and you start to settle into a rhythm after a while that makes it go by especially quick since it's the same button combination every time. On that note, I actually advise against using a turbo controller since you'll do less card grinding if you restock whenever you get a new card (commons notwithstanding) than if you burn all 30 cards every time.

Sorry Walter, didn't see this response for a while, but for me it was a lot slower. If use do it without healing, you have to press triangle, up, and then circle + L2, which is far more complicated, than holding L2 and mashing circle. I tried to do it once just now, while I did make a lot of mistakes, it took me 75s. Assuming I got good at it, at fastest I can only imagine myself doing it in 50s. Scaling that over the 20-50 times you need to repeat the cycle for each unique SR, you end up with a far more difficult execution that nets about the same time per SR (for Rs, I can sort of agree with you, but I think the better strat is to focus on getting all the SRs first, and then seeing what Rs you have left)

Continuing my discussion from the other thread

Sorry Walter, didn't see this response for a while, but for me it was a lot slower. If use do it without healing, you have to press triangle, up, and then circle + L2, which is far more complicated, than holding L2 and mashing circle. I tried to do it once just now, while I did make a lot of mistakes, it took me 75s. Assuming I got good at it, at fastest I can only imagine myself doing it in 50s. Scaling that over the 20-50 times you need to repeat the cycle for each unique SR, you end up with a far more difficult execution that nets about the same time per SR (for Rs, I can sort of agree with you, but I think the better strat is to focus on getting all the SRs first, and then seeing what Rs you have left)

I'm also not a big fan of having to interrupt my grind to do other things, so the less times I have to do that, the better, thus why I like mine better. :P

My method was to go back and get more cards whenever I got a new Rare or Super Rare in hopes that I wouldn't have to replenish the whole stock each time.

Also, I think I managed to get to 25-30 seconds for a full stack by the end of it, but then, I had done it tens of thousands of times by then. :P

Edited by Walter-kun

Seems like a standard trophy list, which is alright for me, though there is some new ones in there but they sound simple enough. The only one that might be difficult will be the card trophy since I heard getting the cards is luck based.

Is it luck based like Stella Dungeon?

I'm also not a big fan of having to interrupt my grind to do other things, so the less times I have to do that, the better, thus why I like mine better. :P

My method was to go back and get more cards whenever I got a new Rare or Super Rare in hopes that I wouldn't have to replenish the whole stock each time.

Also, I think I managed to get to 25-30 seconds for a full stack by the end of it, but then, I had done it tens of thousands of times by then. :P

First off, I'm impressed you can do it in 25-30s. I don't think I can get myself that coordinated right now.

Second, since the healing automatically stops when the person is full health, even if I use a turbo controller, it stops when the person is fully healed, leaving the remaining cards. (If I hear the SR sound effect early enough, I can stop it earlier, but that is a bit more difficult). I'll see for myself how much I can reduce the time to open cards when I do the NA version.

Is it luck based like Stella Dungeon?

It is completely luck based, but it doesn't play like Stella's dungeon. Think about it like a collectible card game where you have to collect every card. You have 30 boosters with 1 card each, and each card can be either common, rare, or super rare. If you don't have all the cards after opening those 30, then you have to get more boosters and hope you can can get all the cards eventually.

Edited by bladesoframen

the release date delayed to 12 february :(

That's wrong, it was delayed til February 2nd, 2016 from January 26th, 2016 (which is just a week difference) no idea where you're getting February 12th from.

I'm going to GameStop early morning when they open at 10AM PST the day the game releases to pick up my copy which I pre-ordered last Tuesday.

That's wrong, it was delayed til February 2nd, 2016 from January 26th, 2016 (which is just a week difference) no idea where you're getting February 12th from.

I'm going to GameStop early morning when they open at 10AM PST the day the game releases to pick up my copy which I pre-ordered last Tuesday.

Lo_Strigo is in Europe and the game launches on the 12th in Europe.

I would just like to add this little bit here... Ahem...

I own the Japanese collector's edition for this game it's all very nice and stuff. The game itself is easy but I'm stuck with 3 trophies left. 
One of them being this damn card collecting trophy, it has EASILY added another 10 hours to my playtime just trying to get the last super rare card. 
So yeah, be prepared to completely lose patience with this trophy in particular >_<

(well not 10 hours to my in game time but 10 hours worth in total of constantly reloading my save to open the card packs hoping in vein I get this card)

Edited by Crescentcry