Project Platinum: J-Gems

Satoshi Ookami

12 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Hey @Satoshi Ookami, the 1st page needs to be updated, i.e. Nier: Automata and The Last Guardian.

Oh yea, I knew I forgot something, lol xD Even the pictures are still broken, lol xD

Yep, all new games, including Gravity Daze 2 are now required.

And obviously, some rank drops are in place =D

Gold Rank now requires 2 more J-Gems.

Silver Rank now requires 1 more J-Gem.

32 minutes ago, MOALJANAHI said:

gravity rush

Added!

18 minutes ago, aikikalaskamaido said:

gravity rush is a good game

when gravity rush 2’s DLC  complete ,I'll play it:)

Yup, yup, Gravity Daze is a great game. :D And Kat is cute :awesome: 

Do you want to be added?

I don't recognize some games in the banner, what are the names of the game in the top-right corner and the one below that (with the hammer)?

Other than that, I recently got some games from this PP (Gravity Rush, Nier Automata, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered). Not all are on my account as of now, but they should help to improve my rank quite a bit. I also plan to go back to Resonance of Fate this year, but quite likely not in the first half of the year. NieR Automata and other games will be completed first.

Edited by viech54

I don't recognize some games in the banner, what are the names of the game in the top-right corner and the one below that (with the hammer)?

From left to right.

Asura's Wrath - Okami - Resonance of Fate - Gravity Daze :awesome: - Nier (Kaine *) - Oreshika - Valkyria Revolution

*I would like to show you her front, but most pictures are Nier typical like this :awesome:

572c8d15922394127f13874b0b03de2d1332565939_full.jpg

From left to right.

Asura's Wrath - Okami - Resonance of Fate - Gravity Daze :awesome: - Nier (Kaine *) - Oreshika - Valkyria Revolution

*I would like to show you her front, but most pictures are Nier typical like this :awesome:

572c8d15922394127f13874b0b03de2d1332565939_full.jpg

Thanks, now I know all games.

Well, I did join this with the NieR plat, chances are I've seen Kaine before. But maybe that's just one of my delusions ;)

9 hours ago, AppleKratue said:

Please sign me up for JSDF with the following games completed:

Gravity Rush

Gravity Rush Remastered

NieR

Okami HD

Resonance of Fate

The Last Guardian

Valkyria Chronicles

Nice haul!

You are just one gem away from the gold rank!

Worthy general of the JDSF!

(Seriously, I have no more ranks to give on JSDF o.O I would have to go for the middle ranks. Plz no more J-gems :awesome: 

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nice haul!

You are just one gem away from the gold rank!

Worthy general of the JDSF!

(Seriously, I have no more ranks to give on JSDF o.O I would have to go for the middle ranks. Plz no more J-gems :awesome: 

Thanks! I will play Gravity Rush 2 and NieR Automata eventually, so it's just a matter of time. Too bad there is no bonus for the NieR RepliCant and End of Eternity stacks, I would get them out of my backlog immediately. :P

1 hour ago, AppleKratue said:

Thanks! I will play Gravity Rush 2 and NieR Automata eventually, so it's just a matter of time. Too bad there is no bonus for the NieR RepliCant and End of Eternity stacks, I would get them out of my backlog immediately. :P

Yea, well, that would be an overkill =D

It's still meant to be a PP for people to get a taste of Japanese games without needing to play imports =D

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hertz said:

Oh boy I can feel the disgust already since I'm only a Citizen :P 

Add me up at citizen because I have Bayonetta, Gravity Daze Remastered :awesome: and Nier.

Fek, u noob, u no weeb.

:awesome: 

3 hours ago, Hertz said:

Onii-sama is just impossible to get :P

Because it's Onii-sama :awesome:

Onii-sama is an unattainable concept :awesome: