Project Platinum: J-Gems

Satoshi Ookami

Isn't Virtue's Last Reward not considered for this PP? at a quick glance of other PP projects, idea projects and the pending suggestions, I don't think it's going anywhere specifically?

The only req. it might not fulfill is the 50,000 owners. What do you guys think?

What happened with the whole "Gravity Rush plat should/shouldn't stack"-issue

Isn't Virtue's Last Reward not considered for this PP? at a quick glance of other PP projects, idea projects and the pending suggestions, I don't think it's going anywhere specifically?

The only req. it might not fulfill is the 50,000 owners. What do you guys think?

It's reserved for the Last Reward/Despair PP once Zero Escape 3 and Danganronpa 3 are released.

Well, there goes Shadows of the Damned, was taken for the Angels and Demons PP, that's 2 out for the count for a Suda PP, you have no excuses now, add Killer Is Dead and No More Heroes :P

I will consider No More Heroes but Killer is Dead is a bit low on user count.

In any case, I will not be adding more games until the next gem is released so I can update the required Plat count together with this.

Can you update me to Citizen? Bayonetta was added to this PP after I signed up but I already have the platinum

Oki

What happened with the whole "Gravity Rush plat should/shouldn't stack"-issue

I was lazy to repost :awesome:

Since both options had similar number of votes, I proposed this suggestion, I will use unless someone is strictly opposed to it for a good reason:

I actually thought about how to please both sides and got this idea...

What if you could use both GRs to move up ranks, but it wouldn't be counted towards Platinum rank? So you wouldn't have to complete both PSV and PS4 lists for Plat rank, but you could use it to have Silver/Gold rank.

Example - Someone completes Okami and 2 Gravity Rushes, that would qualify him for JSDF

Another user completes all games apart from GR Remastered, that would normally qualify him for Gold rank but with this new rule, he/she would be eligible for Plat rank.

And I'll be making a special Plat award for all games including GRR and 100% both GRs.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I will consider No More Heroes but Killer is Dead is a bit low on user count.

In any case, I will not be adding more games until the next gem is released so I can update the required Plat count together with this.

A bit unfair when No More Heroes only has around 10000 more users then Killed is Dead, and only if you count all 3 different Trophy lists as one.

A bit unfair when No More Heroes only has around 10000 more users then Killed is Dead, and only if you count all 3 different Trophy lists as one.

But it's 10k closer to the actual requirement :P

Plus, it has Japanese version, Killer is Dead does not :awesome:

Killer is Dead has more chances to be in other PPs.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm back as i said i'd be. Amazon sure took its sweet ass time delivering Gravity Rush HD but now it's here and another plat under the belt.

Basically what i'm saying is sign me up for bronze tier.

Edited by Happy

Senpai, senpai! This is urgent.

You forgot to put a [spoiler with a ] (or [/spoiler with a ] not sure :P) in the "Citizen" rank and now the remaining text is under the citizen spoiler :P

This is sooooo not a "Notice me senpai" move :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod

Senpai, senpai! This is urgent.

You forgot to put a [spoiler with a ] (or [/spoiler with a ] not sure :P) in the "Citizen" rank and now the remaining text is under the citizen spoiler :P

Lol, for some reason the opening bracket in closing tag jumped one line above =D

This is sooooo not a "Notice me senpai" move :awesome:

Senpai noticed you :awesome: Yoku ganbatta :awesome:

• Like 1

I guess I'll join in as JSDF, got Bayonetta, Gravity Rush (Vita) and NieR.

Added

Also why no Muramasa Rebirth on the list? Seems perfect for this (and I have it). Same goes for Soul Sacrifice actually. I should probably get back to Resonance of Fate, been too long.

As I already explained pages ago, Muramasa is already taken.

As for SS, it's in my other PP, karige PP =)