And the prize for worst trophy design go to...

playdemos1

Seriously?

I just got 4 trophies and I really can't see a goddamn thing on the screen that make me understand what is the trophy icon about, well look at this:

3L103e88.png

Complete Stage 2 (National Park)... ok now tell me if this is even corresponding to a game about cars? This is savage, seems a survival game that happens in a forest with deadly bears and squirrels :|

Reality Fighters is ultra lazy and must be the worst on Vita. The worst I have for PS3 is

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/67-The-Godfather-II

drab and boring plus the platinum is the worst trophy of the bunch.  By comparison these trophies are quite bold and detailed with some fun names as well, Mr Plow and Vegas Baby for example.

Edited by pashtudari

Seriously?

I just got 4 trophies and I really can't see a goddamn thing on the screen that make me understand what is the trophy icon about, well look at this:

3L103e88.png

Complete Stage 2 (National Park)... ok now tell me if this is even corresponding to a game about cars? This is savage, seems a survival game that happens in a forest with deadly bears and squirrels :|

What the fuck?!

Okey but I think we may think on a hierarchy when designing a trophy icon, but I don't really care about being animals just cause it's a national park, even though we don't see a bear or a squirrel, my opinion it's that just don't fit, but still the BIGGEST problem I can't see what the trophy image is until some zoom, go to the trophy list and give it a try.

@Dr_Mayus ahahahah yeahhh that's so lazy xD

• 2 years later...