Prepare Your Body For More Telltale-age/Trophy List Discussion

damon8r351

Well, frankly... the Vita ports were pretty crappy anyway... Compared to PS3 and PS4 versions, they had bunch of optimization problems.

I first tried to play Walking Dead on PS3 and had to give up it was that buggy. Never had any real issues on PS4 though apart from an issue downloading the final Tales from the borderlands episode which just needed a reset of some licence or other. 

Here's the list. Discuss it.

Unless you report this for moving when the list shows up here, there is always going to be THAT GUY to go all "trophy thoughts hurr durr i always wanted to make one of these".

List reminds me of the first Walking Dead. Simple story completion gives the platinum. If there are only 3 chapters, maybe the chapters are longer here than they were in the previous games? Or the game itself is really shorter?

Edit:hey wait, no platinum. Xbox had 1000G though. :(

Edited by TheYuriG

Says the guy with all the main Neptunia games on his profile twice.

Because they are on Vita :P

Not to mention, you should know yourself that they are quite different from their PS3 counterparts :P

And if you don't know, play them :P

Not to mention, they are full-fledged games compared to this half game ;) If this isn't cash grab, then I don't know what is :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

Because they are on Vita :P

Not to mention, you should know yourself that they are quite different from their PS3 counterparts :P

And if you don't know, play them :P

Not to mention, they are full-fledged games compared to this half game ;) If this isn't cash grab, then I don't know what is :awesome:

I'm fully aware of what they are. I'm pointing out that you're just a guilty about supporting cash grabs. Glass houses.

I would have to first consider them cash grabs, but if you feel they are, it's your opinion ;)

Just like I feel like this isn't a cash grab, and how I think you look like an incredible douche in the first place for spamming the thread for not caring about it because it has only 21 bronzes.

Edited by damon8r351

Just like I feel like this isn't a cash grab, and that you look like an incredible douche in the first place for spamming the thread for not caring about it because it has only 21 bronzes.

I don't mind being douche, though :awesome:

I didn't know you weren't allowed to post your own negative opinion without being treated like douche, okay, good to know for future.

Then sorry, this game is brilliant, hopefully it will have sequel with 7 bronzes this time.

Better?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I don't mind being douche, though :awesome:

I didn't know you weren't allowed to post your own negative opinion without being treated like douche, okay, good to know for future.

There's a fine line between having a legitimate unfavorable opinion and just being an asshole. If you want to stay on the right side of that, don't call a game some people are obviously looking forward to a "cash grab" to show off how oh-so-cool your gaming choices are and just don't post anything.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

There's a fine line between having a legitimate unfavorable opinion and just being an asshole. If you want to stay on the right side of that, don't call a game some people are obviously looking forward to a "cash grab" to show off how oh-so-cool your gaming choices are and just don't post anything.

So you took it that way? In that case, I apologize for that.

It was never meant to be that drastic. 

What I meant is that if they release just 3 episode game, instead of working on a full fledged game, it's obvious they want to earn easy money. (which is btw difference between this as Neps :P)

Maybe it went wrong when I connected it with the fact that it has no Plat.

Also, you preach and what about you? Immediately attacking the same way? :P Just saying this would suffice instead of criticizing my games :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

I would have to first consider them cash grabs, but if you feel they are, it's your opinion ;)

I feel like considering this a cash grab would be to consider every Telltale game a cash grab. If we apply that logic, then surely every game ever to release is a cash grab? I don't feel like it is, and if it having 21 bronzes or whatever is your reason for saying that then you may need more to go on

• Like 2

I feel like considering this a cash grab would be to consider every Telltale game a cash grab. If we apply that logic, then surely every game ever to release is a cash grab? I don't feel like it is, and if it having 21 bronzes or whatever is your reason for saying that then you may need more to go on

As I said in previous post, I feel that way because it's not a full-fledged game but only 3 episodes instead of usual amount.

I guess I should have been more specific in the original post. The cash grab part is separate from 21 bronze trophies part.

To elaborate on the point, I don't feel TWD2 is a cash grab because it's a full game, even though it does not have a Plat.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

As I said in previous post, I feel that way because it's not a full-fledged game but only 3 episodes instead of usual amount.

I guess I should have been more specific in the original post. The cash grab part is separate from 21 bronze trophies part.

To elaborate on the point, I don't feel TWD2 is a cash grab because it's a full game, even though it does not have a Plat.

It's not a full fledged game, but it doesn't have the price tag of a full fledgeg game either. So what is the problem over here?

Edited by Juzota

It's not a full fledged game, but it doesn't have the price tag of a full fledgeg game either. So what is the problem over here?

I want Telltale to concentrate on main games. If these mini-series keep on happening, they won't feel the need to release main, since the mini-series will be enough to keep the flow coming.

But I guess that's just my needless worry =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami