What is this game like?

MMDE

I watched this video:

and it made me kinda want to get the game... :S

One thing I really wonder about is if this game requires multiple controllers or online co op or whatnot.

No it don't you just have to get the key and go through the portal to go to the next level. it is a little puzzle/platformer game that will kill the time ;)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Basically, each animal has one control (move left, move right, jump, etc), and when they meet, they fuse and are able to use all of its fused controls. The goal of this game (and it's sequel that came out today but for some reason PSNProfiles doesn't seem to have a page for) is to get the key and get at least one of the animals into the portal. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I started playing this with my gf's 7 year old. We had fun solving the puzzles together... then, except for a couple of the mechanic-introduction levels, the puzzles became significantly more difficult and he stopped playing. I thought it would be a little bit more like MouseTrap, but it was far more annoying :(

Mini-review:

Dreamals: 6/10

A simple-looking puzzler with unique mechanics, it doesn't look like much but provided a good challenge across its 80 levels.

Difficulty: 5/10, assuming you're not following a guide. I managed to do them all without one, and I consider myself of slightly above average skill with this type of games.

Things I wish I'd known: How fun it was? Would have picked it up sooner.

Guides: Did not use one, but I believe videos are available if you're stuck.

Missables: Nothing. Half the trophies are progression based, and the other half linked to stars that are present every 5 levels and not hidden. You can replay levels if you don't get them the first time.

(I also played with my ten-year-old, and we discussed possible solutions. Good family game!)

• Like 1