SR Cards

I've been grinding this for four hours and have only seen 4 SR card, 2 of them Vert. Waiting for that Blanc card...

This trophy is killing me.

* UPDATES*

- 6 hours - 2 SR Neptune / 2 SR Noire / 2 SR Vert / 0 SR Blanc  <------- im going to go cry at work now having thrown my entire day away. Worst trophy ever.

Edited by phoenix_shade
  • Like 1

I've been grinding this for four hours and have only seen 4 SR card, 2 of them Vert. Waiting for that Blanc card...

This trophy is killing me.

Are your CPU Chips the top item of your inventory? It saves 1-2seconds a load.

It's in the guide, but it is very important to make your opening technique as efficient as possible because of how many times you need to load for this trophy.

Are your CPU Chips the top item of your inventory? It saves 1-2seconds a load.

It's in the guide, but it is very important to make your opening technique as efficient as possible because of how many times you need to load for this trophy.

Oh yeah for sure. I open about 30 chips in about 40-50 seconds. I estimate i'm getting SR's at about a 1/1000 clip, or one per hour. It's jsut funny how I've seen doubles of every SR aside from the one I actually want. Isn't that the way things usually go?

Update!

I've now seen 3 of every SR card except for Blanc, which of course is zero.

*kills himself

Final report.

Time invested: About 8 hours.

Took 10 SR tries to get the last card I needed.

Opened about 9000 cards.

BEST. TROPHY. EVER.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Edited by phoenix_shade

But with SIF, you can't reroll with loads, but yes, rarity is about the same as SIF 10% and 0.1% vs 10% and 1%

Well... in this game, I actually got around 6 SRs, while in SIF, after 2 years, only 2 URs so... nope, this is way easier =D

No I don't mean the diffculity of getting the cards, I mean in as why they are implemented as cards.

Update!

I've now seen 3 of every SR card except for Blanc, which of course is zero.

*kills himself

Final report.

Time invested: About 8 hours.

Took 10 SR tries to get the last card I needed.

Opened about 9000 cards.

BEST. TROPHY. EVER.

Good luck to the rest of you!

While RNG is supposed to be bad, there is often a time when random functions are seeded and sometimes it's even cached. If you are having terrible luck, you may want to try to quit the game and boot it up again. Maybe going into different areas in the game, hoping if anything is cached, it is refreshed etc.

But random isn't equal distribution, so one could expect to get like 5 of the same in a row.

It wasn't that bad =D 

Just a few tens of reloadings =D

Haha, yes, a lot more than I thought. I've got all but the Blanc one, but I've seen the others at least 4 times each -.-

EDIT: Thank god, I finally got it, probably spent 3 hrs on this trophy since yesterday. :D

Edited by Keello96

Wowsy wowzers, I got quite lucky with these cards. I'm on my first playthrough, standing right before the last boss of Heart Dimension, and I already got all common, all rare and 3 super rare cards. "Main" Neptune is the only card I'm missing. :D

And no, I didn't already farm that much, I only used the cards you get from Quiz Millionep + some others that dropped while playing normally. :D;)

Wowsy wowzers, I got quite lucky with these cards. I'm on my first playthrough, standing right before the last boss of Heart Dimension, and I already got all common, all rare and 3 super rare cards. "Main" Neptune is the only card I'm missing. :D

And no, I didn't already farm that much, I only used the cards you get from Quiz Millionep + some others that dropped while playing normally. :D;)

Well the question is how long have you been spending on opening cards xD.

Also, if anyone finds a faster method to open cards than listed in the guide, please do share.

SR Nep was also my last =D

Well the question is how long have you been spending on opening cards xD.

Also, if anyone finds a faster method to open cards than listed in the guide, please do share.

Open 10-15, reload, repeat :awesome:

I have to say I'm jealous :D I'm just glad I got it, but man, it felt like I wasted so much time. :(