SR Cards

I just keep seeing times of 3+hrs, yet I did this trophy twice, both times around 90min. I feel someone can do this in less time or use less effort.

(Admittedly seeing someone getting 3 SRs in 1 hr makes me pretty happy xD)

This is what happened to me, first 3 did not take terribly long, but the last one just would not appear >__> Guess I just got unlucky :P

Card mobile games are popular in Japan, it's not just RabuRaibu, but yea, it's definitely because of that =)

I know that as well. That is why I said Hyperdimension card feature is the ghetto verison. #LoveLiveMasterRace (only when it comes to people challenging it's card based rythem style game)

Edited by TheVader66

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to collect the SR-Cards for the first time was really annoying. Trying to collect them a second time is really a pain in the ass.

Hope they won't do that again

Don't worry, it will be something even worse =D

They went from what many people considered annoying (Scout system in Victory I) to time-based annoyance called Stella Dungeon and now to RNG.

Next time, it will be time-based RNG based no reloading feature =D

• 1 month later...

this is the last trophy i need for platinum, but this is hell, i need only sr neptune and vert, doing this for 4h now and the last 2h no sr card popped lol

Yep, it's a bullshit trophy. I remember getting Vert's SR card and instead of saving i reloaded my previous save out of muscle memory....

Anywho, it took me about 5 hours to get them all so maybe you get lucky and get your last two in a short time span. I hope you made some offerings to RNGeezus lately, because you'll need it :P

• 2 months later...

This was a lousy trophy, to be sure, but it's nowhere near as bad as people claim. With even mediocre technique, you should be able to do a full cycle (i.e. Check 30 cards, and reload) in about 45 seconds. Over an hour, that yields 2400 cards. If you are loking for a single card with .1% probability of appearing (let's say Blanc alone), you have over a 90% chance of finding it in that hour.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 1 year later...

Ironically, this will be my last trophy thus being my 999th and my 1000th would be the platinum. This is giving me motivation to try to get this last one again? (My account shows 997, but 998 will be a Crash Trophy that is story based.) (This is according to this site, my actual trophy count seems to be 50 higher on PSN than on here.)
Edited by FlightlyBird777
Added info.

4 hours ago, FlightlyBird777 said:

So hidden trophies are not counted? Well, my plan to make this plat my 1000th failed, but I will make it my 1337th at least. (Either way, this Plat will be one of my milestones.)

Hidden trophies do not count towards your count here as they are hidden.

The site automatically adjusts your stats accordingly.

So, if you keep them hidden, your 1000th trophy will be as 1000th here, even though it will be 1051st on PSN which doesn't care about your settings and shows all earned trophies.

It all comes to whether you want to keep the trophies hidden and have adjusted milestones or you show them and have milestones according to your actual count.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hidden trophies do not count towards your count here as they are hidden.

The site automatically adjusts your stats accordingly.

So, if you keep them hidden, your 1000th trophy will be as 1000th here, even though it will be 1051st on PSN which doesn't care about your settings and shows all earned trophies.

It all comes to whether you want to keep the trophies hidden and have adjusted milestones or you show them and have milestones according to your actual count.

So if I want this game's Plat to me my 1337th Trophy, does that mean I need it to be 1387th trophy?

3 hours ago, FlightlyBird777 said:

So if I want this game's Plat to me my 1337th Trophy, does that mean I need it to be 1387th trophy?

If you keep the trophies hidden and you look at your PSN.

1388th btw.

If you want to keep them hidden, just concentrate on the stats here and don't mind what is on PSN. 

As I said, easiest would be showing the trophies back so you can have synchronized statistics but... I guess you don't want that.

4 hours ago, FlightlyBird777 said:

I would add onto the advice above that the milestones are recalculated if you unhide your trophies. So if you ever unhide your 51 trophies, then all your milestones will change to match PSNs.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

If you keep the trophies hidden and you look at your PSN.

1388th btw.

If you want to keep them hidden, just concentrate on the stats here and don't mind what is on PSN. 

As I said, easiest would be showing the trophies back so you can have synchronized statistics but... I guess you don't want that.

I would like to have them shown, but no idea how. (Only Trophy Milestone I have I want to keep is my 1000th Trophy being from Touhou: Azure Reflections since that is the only one I timed, but If I make that my 10th Plat and Neptunia my 1337th, then it should get both as a milestone. Can someone tell me how I would show my Hidden Trophies on my account because it has bugged me that they were not synced.

7 hours ago, FlightlyBird777 said:

I would like to have them shown, but no idea how. (Only Trophy Milestone I have I want to keep is my 1000th Trophy being from Touhou: Azure Reflections since that is the only one I timed, but If I make that my 10th Plat and Neptunia my 1337th, then it should get both as a milestone. Can someone tell me how I would show my Hidden Trophies on my account because it has bugged me that they were not synced.

You need to unhide games on your console.

Compare your PSN list of trophies with your list on PSNP and if you see a game that isn't on PSNP, set privacy settings of that game to visible.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You need to unhide games on your console.

Compare your PSN list of trophies with your list on PSNP and if you see a game that isn't on PSNP, set privacy settings of that game to visible.

Oh, so it is a full game (s) that are hidden. That is intriguing. Can someone also help me figure out how to add a third game to the trophy Cabnet?

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I see you already have it there. 
Just a little trivia, you can't have more than 3 unless you are a premium member.

Well that is going to be a massive pain if I get a fourth Touhou game Plated... (I am putting my Touhou Plats there.) I know this should be in Direct Message, but is there a "A Certain Magical Railgun/Index" game since you have Misaka as a silver in your Trophy Card? At least I have a easy Plat whenever I want a Milestone... (SR Cards being the Plat I am talking about.)

Edited by FlightlyBird777

10 hours ago, FlightlyBird777 said:

but is there a "A Certain Magical Railgun/Index" game 

There is a new one.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7238-とある魔術の電脳戦機

10 hours ago, FlightlyBird777 said:

since you have Misaka as a silver in your Trophy Card?

Where do you see Misaka? =D

She is in Dengeki, though.