Trophies not unlocking

So im having trouble with 2 trophies. And i just don't understand what im doing wrong. I also tried multiple ways of doing them. I tried Player Vs Com or Player Vs Player also tried having a friend be my 2nd controller via shareplay. 

Im literally doing what the trophy description says but still no luck. Anyway was hoping someone could help me with this since i'm not sure wheter it's glitching on me or im just doing something wrong.

I got the videos of what i did for both the trophies.

:silver: 5-Gauge Combo

Starts at 0:40

:silver: 10+ Types of Moves

Starts at 0:29

Edited by HcG Clawz

never played this game but watched your video for 10+ types of moves, does it mean you have to do 10 different things in the combo for instance forward punch, forward kick can only be used once.?

Sure someone will answer this for you shortly :D

Yhea you have to get 10 different moves in 1 combo. And i got 11 but no trophy :(

lol yhea hopefully that would be cool ^^

It's supposed to be one of the easiest fighting games plat yet i'm having trouble :P I'm really bad at fighting games but i also really like to play them.

I also had problems unlocking some of the combo/move trophies. I was meeting the requirements but they wouldn't unlock. What solved it for me was doing them with the player 2 controller (Not the one I was signed in to) in versus mode.

Edit: I just noticed you go the plat already. Congrats.

Edited by Ty4ed

Yeah, I can see why they aren't unlocking you kept ruining the combos... pay attention to the colour of the number of the combo count.

EDIT:

You already have the platinum but still the combos should look like this, notice the colour of the number in the combo:

*Note: combos are performed in training mode which doesn't award trophies but these are the exact combos to perform.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 2

Yeah, I can see why they aren't unlocking you kept ruining the combos... pay attention to the colour of the number of the combo count.

EDIT:

You already have the platinum but still the combos should look like this, notice the colour of the number in the combo:

Ah i didnt knew about that combo colour, thanks for the tip. 

For the 5 gauge combo i changed the j236B into j623B which got the trophy for me.

And for the 10 different move i just kept trying the same thing over and over. And i got it on my first try in story mode when i started the game on my main account. So i thought i could only unlock it in story mode. But i think i somehow messed up the combo so that it turned gray instead of staying red. Which i still don't understand since its basically still in the same combo.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just did the 5 guage trophy, and I had problems making it pop. I was following 

I did it 3 times, never got the trophy. As a result, I restarted the game, pulled off the same combo 1 more time, and the trophy popped. 

So if you're having problems and know you're doing it correctly, I recommend restarting the game.

Edited by bladesoframen

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I had to redo the 5-Gauge Combo and Ultra Miracle trophies as they didn't pop the first time, but I didn't have to restart the game. And no, I didn't ruin the combo the first time as "Ultra Miracle" appeared on the screen right after the combo ended, and I did finish the round. I guess these trophies can be a bit glitchy.