The Fallout 4 Wasteland Big Game Hunt (closed)

Hey there wastelanders, are you getting bored with nothing to do? are you bored that preston garvey won't shut the fuck about telling you to go to the same places to do the samething? and are you also bored of hearing the same damn thing on the radio about what you done? if so then I am pleased to present to you all the Wasteland big game hunt.

Every two days there will be a list of creatures you must hunt down and kill all of them and take a screenshot of it as proof to show you done it and once you do you will be put in one of the hunter ranks.

The first rank everyone starts at is New Blood Hunter, the rank after will be Wasteland Hunter and the last rank will be Legendary Wasteland Hunter to go up in ranks you will have to do a few lists to rank up the number of lists that need to be done will be next to the ranks shown below, I wish you luck out there and good hunting :D.

(note that if I do not update this form I may be away for awhile doing things I will post as soon as I can though, also you will need to post the screenshots in the form or send them to me so I can say you got a list done and keep in mind if you find a creature that is on the list and it says something like legendary or glowing it will still count to the list)

People taking part:

(the hunt is closed due to no one taking part)

Edited by KANERKB

Hey there wastelanders, are you getting bored with nothing to do? are you bored that preston garvey won't shut the fuck about telling you to go to the same places to do the samething? and are you also bored of hearing the same damn thing on the radio about what you done? if so then I am pleased to present to you all the Wasteland big game hunt.

Every two days there will be a list of creatures you must hunt down and kill all of them and take a screenshot of it as proof to show you done it and once you do you will be put in one of the hunter ranks.

Seems like this would fit better in the Event forum ;).

That's a heck of a list, definitely going to be a challenge to complete.

Edit: Hunt #3 completed.

Deathclaw x5

deathclaw-1.jpg

deathclaw-2.png

deathclaw-3.png

deathclaw-4.png

deathclaw-5.png

Yao Guai x6

yao-guai-1.png

yao-guai-2.png

yao-guai-3.png

yao-guai-4.png

yao-guai-5.png

yao-guai-6.png

Radscorpion x9

radscorpion-1.png

radscorpion-2.png

radscorpion-3.png

radscorpion-4.png

radscorpion-5.png

radscorpion-6.png

radscorpion-7.png

radscorpion-8.png

radscorpion-9.png

it's updated by the way when the robot dlc comes out there will be robots added to this hunting page along with zombies/ghouls

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...