Games you didn't initially want to play but unexpectedly became your favorite personal Top 10

DF007gamer

Not that I didn't want to play to play these but on my first go around I played a couple of hours and put them off for other games. Then before plat 100 I wanted to improve my completion percentage so I went back to playing Bioshock and 3D Dot Game Heroes and now those are both in my top 10 favourite games of all time.

• Like 1

When I bought my PS3 back in 2010, it came with Uncharted 1 but I hadn't heard anything about it before so I thought "yey... PS3 is bundling some generic crappy games with it..." and I decided to buy NFS: Shift for my first game. After spending a lot of time with Shift I decided to give Uncharted a go.

IT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!! I spent the whole night awake playing the game, the visuals, the setup, the gameplay, the story!!!! So freaking epic!!! As soon as I completed the game I wondered is there was a sequel to Uncharted, and I discovered that there was, Uncharted 2, released the past year. 

I think you get the point by now, bought the 2nd game, loved it even more and Uncharted became one of my favorite series ever :D