Good day to you

Apex Predator

Hey guys, I've been coming to this website for 1-2 weeks now and I thought I'd introduce myself here.. to take some of the work off of the stalkers in the chatroom. People on the internetz call me kiesmaarwa (or kies for short), probably because that's my nickname. I'm from the (south of the) Netherlands, I'm 21, almost 22 years old and I am unemployed :) I just finished college and figured that I was too lazy to go to work yet, so I took some time off and now I just play PS3 and haunt the chat all day long.

I've been a gamer for quite some time. It all started with the 8-bit Nintendo, then upgraded to the Super Nintendo. After that I switched to the pc, I was a poor kid and pc games were by far the cheapest ;) A few friends of mine started playing online games on the ps2, so that's when I decided to switch to the ps2 as well. At first I started playing Hardware Online Arena's (crappy game, but a lot of fun if it's your first online game) and then I just started playing anything that I could get my hands on.

I got my ps3 the moment it got trophies. I've been hunting for trophies ever since and I still haven't grown tired of it. I play my games mostly for fun. I only buy games which seem like fun and I try to avoid the bad games with easy platinums. However, my goal is to 100% every game in my list, so sometimes that forces me to grind a bit and buy overpriced DLC, which really isn't all that good. I enjoy playing most sorts of games, I dislike racers, fighters & sports games, so I only buy one of those every few years. This is pretty much all I want to tell you guys for now. Feel free to ask me very personal questions, I probably won't answer them anyway.. unless I'm drunk again :)

• Like 1

My favorite game? Hmm, you're starting off with a hard question :P

My favorite game on the (S)NES is easy: Megaman. God, I loved Megaman.. and I still do. There was this other game, but i think it vanished from the face of the earth. It was a kids game with Bouli the snowman, can't find anything about it on the internet and nobody ever heard of it O.o I think I might've dreamt playing it..

Favorite game on the ps2 is definitely Kingdom Hearts 1. The settting was fun, the characters were great and the story was brilliant & touching. Other games that I really enjoyed playing were Ratchet & Clank 1-2-3-Gladiator, Jak 1-2-3-X and Socom 2 and 3.

Favorite game on the ps3 is hard, i've played so many games that i can't really say which one i like most. I'll leave the games such as GoW and Uncharted out, because pretty much everyone loves those. Socom Confrontation was one of my first PS3 games and most of the 'friends who i met on Socom 2 and 3' were playing it. Now that's a shooter where teamwork is important and fun (unlike the 50th Call of Duty game), so I really enjoyed playing that game. Too bad they messed up with Socom 4. Besides Socom I enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 a lot, because of the fast gameplay and great diversity of weapons. I also had a blast with 3D Dot Game Heroes. That game is pretty underrated, but it's got the oldschool gameplay and it was kinda nostalgic to play a game like that again. Other games I enjoyed are: Fallout 3, Portal 2, Castlevania LoS, Dead Nation, Dead Space 1 & 2, Darksiders 1, Mirrors Edge, Bioshock 1 & 2, Bionic Commando, Bionic Commando: Rearmed 1 & 2, Rainbow Moon, Prototype 1 & 2 and Mirror's Edge. (Too much? lol)

As for the trophy card, I'll see what I can do, but I won't make any promises :P I'm not great with sigs

Yay it finally worked^^ Here you go:

kiesmaarwa.png

Edited by kiesmaarwa
  • Like 1