Epic Quests

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the completion of 10 Epic Quests and thus the Really Epic! and Platinum for GW2 impossible to achieve within a week from launch?

Quests are refreshed every 48 hours. Only one of those quests is Epic. So that makes at most 5 Epic Quests from launch, including the day one quests and it should take another 10 days to complete.

So how is it two guys have got the Platinum trophy already?

There's likely a way to glitch the trophy, since all the people who have the plat have only been playing since release.  

If you had an advance copy, you'd at least earned one trophy prior to release, especially if you were legitimately completing the Epic Quests (which are usually not quick/easy).

I asked it about from two guys that got the platinum couple days ago and they both said that they had a glitch so they could just repeat the same quest again and again. One of them told me how to do it, but it didn't work for me. So I guess it's a particular epic quest that glitches. But even without a glitch, it shouldn't take more than 3-4 weeks.

Edited by TheAkittaja123

I asked it about from two guys that got the platinum couple days ago and they both said that they had a glitch so they could just repeat the same quest again and again. One of them told me how to do it, but it didn't work for me. So I guess it's a particular epic quest that glitches. But even without a glitch, it shouldn't take more than 3-4 weeks.

tell us how may work for some of us ..

I think that's what I have to.  I got the game a week after release (or maybe a few days?).  Today's was easy with just getting 30 multi-vanquishes.

I have 7 atm.

1. Super Boss Wave

2. Crazy garden op

3. Crazy graveyard op

4. 500 lightning plant kills

5. 15 Suburbinaion wins

6. 500 fire plant kills

7. 30 multikills (how is this an epic quest lol)

Im not sure if ive missed one or two along the way, there was one day when no quest appeared.

Only a matter of time.

• 2 weeks later...