Atelier Totori Plus

Source - http://gematsu.com/2012/08/atelier-totori-plus-announced-for-ps-vita

Gust has confirm Atelier Totori are coming to Vita as Atelier Totori Plus.

The Extra content of Atelier Totori Plus are: Ceci, Iksel & Cordelia as playable character (Was free DLC for PS3) and additional costumes, illustrations, and alchemy recipe.

Atelier Totori Plus is set to release in JP on November 9 2012 with both a Standard and Limited Edition, which will contain Vita Skin and Paperweight.

Note: NISA haven't said, if they gonna localize this title, but let's hope.

Edited by Artemisthemp

This makes me want a Vita even more :wub: i love the Atelier series but i don't have my Totori copy anymore, I'd love to play it again, but is it the exact same game or are there going to be any differences i wonder ^_^

There is 2 ways it can go.

1. Be the same Totori, but with all DLC or 2. Come with ALL DLC and new Trophy example: See all event's with Cecei

There is 2 ways it can go.

1. Be the same Totori, but with all DLC or 2. Come with ALL DLC and new Trophy example: See all event's with Cecei

I'd be happy with either, although a new trophy set would be nice. But i can see from your update that it looks like all dlc with new playable characters and no new trophies, well as far as i can see :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Atelier Totori Plus is now available on US PSN and ppl who buys Totori Plus before April 16, 2013 will also receive a Bundle containing 'Angel Swimsuit' and 'Devil Bikini'
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland-with-bonus-dlc/cid=UP4108-PCSE00231_00-TOTORIBONUSDLC00

Note: No Release date for EU yet, but I have contact Tecmo Koei via Twitter and Facebook and will return with answer as soon as I get them.

Note: I am told by a guy on NISA IRC, that Gamestop in US may have physical copies of the game.

Atelier Totori Plus is now available on US PSN and ppl who buys Totori Plus before April 16, 2013 will also receive a Bundle containing 'Angel Swimsuit' and 'Devil Bikini'
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland-with-bonus-dlc/cid=UP4108-PCSE00231_00-TOTORIBONUSDLC00

Note: No Release date for EU yet, but I have contact Tecmo Koei via Twitter and Facebook and will return with answer as soon as I get them.

Note: I am told by a guy on NISA IRC, that Gamestop in US may have physical copies of the game.

physical copy really? ugh now i want to get a physical copy but so tempted to buy and play digital version.... orthogalaxen >_<

Just saw that this game came out on PSN this week.

I've already played Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 so hearing that there is another RPG on the vita is good

but is it any good? I heard of the franchise but i know nothing of it other than the title.

its from arland trilogy so it goes rorona(ps3) => totori(ps3, now vita ^_^) => meruru(ps3, there's a jp vita port) this is the 2nd in the series but i hear a lot of people skip rorona since it's vastly inferior. I can't wait to play totori since i actually enjoyed rorona :P as far as any good well it's about alchemy so i guess it's unique so give it a shot

Just saw that this game came out on PSN this week.

I've already played Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 so hearing that there is another RPG on the vita is good

but is it any good? I heard of the franchise but i know nothing of it other than the title.

Atelier Totori is the best of 3 Arland games and I will, if the game comes to EU be picking it up.

hNw0rn7.jpg
Dual Audio Confirmed
Edited by Artemisthemp

Ok not actually the best topic to announce it but let's clarify it once and for all.

- Totori Plus has been released today on US PSN out of nowhere, so be it.

- Tecmo Koei America, Europe, NISA(but i dont think they are working with anymore, no?) didnt announce it at all, so that means we have to stick with it for the future Project Atelier 15 as well as Meruru Plus? I mean the ghost, phantom promotion of Atelier game announcement... No effort of saying anything... (Well im always stick with JP release but im more bother with people who now join the party, so you, the US, the European people)

- Meruru Plus was released today in Japan (Nippon-Yasan is currently shipping it to me atm ^_^)

- Following the announcement of Dengeki Game for Channel, Gust said they havent finish with arland, it might get following stuff. Leading to this

- First, as you may have notice, Atelier Meruru Plus Trophies list has been revamped, 3 gold trophy ending are now silver ending securing 90 pts. For 90 pts, 8 new Bronze Trophies, a new gold trophy which is bringing back Adult Rorona.

- Following this trophy, the last Meruru Countdown video announced that there'll be no Rorona Plus on vita, so do not think about selling your Arland collection :P, Keep Rorona. But it's possible to have more stuff following Rorona, that means the next Atelier Game on Vita might be a new chapter of Rorona.

- But Project Atelier did never (the code name) get an previous saga game in a current or following game, that means the next possible Arland game to be released would be a Gaiden Chapter. Gaiden Chapter exist in Atelier Game, for those who played JP game like me and other JP player of the series (so not since Iris) knows that both Hermina and Culus (the second gaiden chapter following Atelier Lilie and introducing Atelier Judie) and Atelier Marie Elie + Atelier Marie Elie and Annis (actually can be considering as the 1st gaiden even if released later), so its possible to get more Arland but via Gaiden, Gaiden do not really have Atelier Project Label.

Edited by LordIchikyo
  • Like 1

Atelier Totori Plus is now available on EU and US PSN.

PPL who buy Atelier Totori before April 16, 2013 (NA)/April 17, 2013 (EU) will receive a DLC bundle containing 'Angel Swimsuit' and 'Devil Bikini'

Price: $39.99

Price: 299.99 kr. (Would be happy, if some with UK and Euro PSN could give me the price in £and €)

Credit for EU found goes to LordIchikyo
  • Like 1

39€, 34£

The EU file have the same US file size, so both of them have the dual audio.

The initial JP game size 2.6Gb, the EU/US size 2.9 to 3Gb so both hold the dual audio

Enjoy in advance to every Vita player who may discover the game or re-discover it ;).

Unfortunately i might be more busy with Atelier Meruru Plus than the EU Atelier Totori Plus^^;

39€, 34£

The EU file have the same US file size, so both of them have the dual audio.

The initial JP game size 2.6Gb, the EU/US size 2.9 to 3Gb so both hold the dual audio

Enjoy in advance to every Vita player who may discover the game or re-discover it ;).

Unfortunately i might be more busy with Atelier Meruru Plus than the EU Atelier Totori Plus^^;

You sadly can't just translate 299.99 kr. into € and £, since Denmark is a little bit more expensive than say UK, when come to games