Alex Screenshots, Character Details & SF V Updates

Aranea Highwind

:hmm: I notice that it says we'll be able to buy the story mode costumes. Wonder if that means those are the only ones we'll be able to get with fight money for a while. I'll buy the costumes I want/Alex once I've saved up the million FM. Not sure if it's cumulative or if you have to have it all at once. Here's to hoping things stay on track and we still see it sometime this month.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the heads up! :P

Edited by Brawler

Alex looks badass, I like the fact that Capcom didn't change much.  A bit disappointing that we have to wait for the update still, but I'm happy to know that its coming soon. 

Maybe the update will get me to change my mind about Killer Instinct S3 W10 and just buy SF5 instead? 

Edited by FlareXV

He looks better than what the concept art lead to believe anyways.  I still won't mind his original costume being available.  I got the Season Pass which says about DLC characters and one of their premium costumes so I hope that's the one.

The alternate costumes for the DLC characters probably need to be purchase with Zenni unless you have the season pass. Capcom will add those pre order costumes on the shop sometime this year and the only way to purchase those is with Zenni which cannot be earned in the game.

This is great and all, but it'd be nice to know when it's coming.

Before this month ends.

By the way it didn't take too long for the internet to have some fun with Alex. xD

CdM5YXeW4AMILu-.jpg

Edited by Paige
  • Like 1